1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

BHLM + what some stupid lady left for me

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Who Dat Popcorn, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Jun 24, 2009 at 3:42 PM
    Poacher

Poacher Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Northwest GA
    Vehicle:
    09 Crew Cab SR5 TRD 4x4 Tacoma
    Peragon Bed Cover
    I watched an incident like that happen, but the woman pulled out and parked a couple of rows over...with her two teenage sons in the car. I waited forever for the owner to come out, but left her a note with all the info when I had to leave. On the way out, I passed a Deputy and flagged her down and she called the locall po po to take care of it.

You know the funny thing, the lady whose car I left the note on never even called to say thanks.

2. Jun 24, 2009 at 4:25 PM
    neslerrah

neslerrah Taco lovin'

Member:
    First Name:
    Harrelsen
    Tucson
    Vehicle:
    5 lug BEAST!
    Secondary air filter removed, elbow mod, BFG T/A KO (31x10.5R15), 15" American Racing Mojaves, BHLM, Dome Light MOD (Blue), Pioneer headunit, Sockmonkey 'TACOMA' Decals, Readylift 5-lug SST, Rear Shocks - Bilstein TRD, Dynomax Super Turbo #17748, DDM Slim Ballast HID Kit H4 Hi/Lo -35W 6000K in headlights, Apexcone Raptor HID Kit H3 - 35W 6000K in Hella 500s, aFe CAI #51-10762, WeatherTech Floorliner, 200W Smart AC Inverter

I've done the same thing. I was sitting at the parking lot of a movie theater. I notice this Tahoe trying to park, the driver totally side-swipes a car, I see the car rocking (so I know immediately the car has to be damage). I then see a passenger of the Tahoe come out and inspect the car. As the guy looks at the car, I open my door and close it. The guy then looks at my direction and sees that I am a witness. Even after he saw me, the rest of the people in the Tahoe got out and proceeded into the theater. I sat and waited about 20 mins and told the owner of the car what I witness. Cops were called and I left a statement and on my way. I do believe the damage was dealt with.

3. Jun 24, 2009 at 4:32 PM
    ImpulseRed008

ImpulseRed008 Gone But Not Forgotten

Member:
    First Name:
    Susan
    SC
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SR5 V6 w/tow pkg
    OEM SS tube steps, Access LE tonneau cover, pop n'lock, AVS in-channel vent visors, stubby antenna, Wet Okole seat covers, bed mat, rear diff breather mod, 4 extra d rings in bed, K&N air filter.
    I'd be SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO tempted but my luck, I'd get caught and sent to jail plus have to fix my truck.

People probably think I can't park... I just park that way to protect my truck... that usually means the south 40 and right in the middle of two spaces :D I can park just fine when I WANT to :D

To the OP, sorry to hear about your truck. Good thing she stayed there so you could get the information for your insurance.

Love the headlights. Look really good on your truck.

Products Discussed in

To Top