1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

BIGFOOT, Aliens, and The Supernatural.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Guerrilla, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Nov 6, 2018 at 8:44 PM
    Fiesta346

Fiesta346 Well-Known Member

Member:
    PA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma sr5 white access cab 2.7L manual
    Never knew that they thought this if captured interesting. We caught a few bonefish trying to find some photos

2. Nov 6, 2018 at 10:21 PM
    Brake Weight

Brake Weight But it hasn't rained in weeks...I'll make it.

Member:
    Deep South near the Third Coast
    Vehicle:
    Taco pulling 33s and a VW pushing 25psi
    Weld on sliders, fiberglass shell, 12k winch in an Elite Offroad bumper
    The emperor had quite the propaganda machine going against the evil Americans.

3. Nov 7, 2018 at 7:39 AM
    wilcam47

wilcam47 Well-Known Member

Member:
    North Idaho
    Vehicle:
    2000 Toyota Tacoma
    4 inch lift
  4. Nov 7, 2018 at 7:48 AM
    Acey

Acey Well-Known Member

Member:
    Denver
    Vehicle:
    ‘18 Limited
  5. Nov 7, 2018 at 7:48 AM
    Fiesta346

Fiesta346 Well-Known Member

Member:
    PA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma sr5 white access cab 2.7L manual
    Thanks for sharing I been watching youtube videos some creepy shi*t

dwphoto likes this.
  6. Nov 7, 2018 at 9:14 AM
    Guerrilla

Guerrilla [OP] L(.)(.)K@G(.)(.)Dz

Member:
    First Name:
    D. Cooley
    Coast to Coast
    Vehicle:
    El' Black 13 DCSB 4x4
    Stuff
    Interesting. Makes you wonder if maybe there's some type of multi dimensional recording in time.
    Poor little kitty. Probably was thinking this is freakin meeeowoout!

Yes, and it's a little concerning, as to why EVERYONE doesn't know about this. Makes you wonder why, and what is being kept secret etc.
    I posted a missing child vid a while back, from The Great Smokeys, with potential BIGFOOT association. And it was kept hush hush, by agencies.

7. Nov 7, 2018 at 9:19 AM
    3rdgenhippie

3rdgenhippie Active Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2016 Tacoma 4x4
    I saw an ancient aliens the other day and it was dealing with the Temple Mount and all the mystery that surrounds it. It also was dealing with the book of Enoch and the watchers...... very fascinating!

8. Nov 7, 2018 at 9:23 AM
    dwphoto

dwphoto Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Elliott
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    Vehicle:
    2012 DCSB 4wd
    stockish

For sure. It's a total rabbit hole to go down....some of the stories are just bizarre. I was looking into all of that stuff the other night and came across a youtube video talking about a story in "The Wilderness Hunter" book that Roosevelt wrote back year ago about two trappers and some weird shit in the woods.

Found it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGf9tM9SF7Q

9. Nov 7, 2018 at 9:26 AM
    dwphoto

dwphoto Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Elliott
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    Vehicle:
    2012 DCSB 4wd
    stockish
    Sleep tight lol

10. Nov 7, 2018 at 9:39 AM
    Winker

Winker Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    2013 rc 4x4
    I do enjoy Ancient Aliens but they are definitely guilty of showing a clip of a historian/archaeologist/etc that supports the ancient alien argument and then discarding other things they've said.

Brake Weight likes this.
  11. Nov 7, 2018 at 11:35 AM
    3rdgenhippie

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2016 Tacoma 4x4
    Hey dude, I would agree. Still I wander where ancient man got the knowledge that he had and built the things that they built..... and all of it aligned with the planets , stars , and seasons.......

12. Nov 7, 2018 at 12:09 PM
    Winker

Winker Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    2013 rc 4x4
    I think a lot of the contributors make good points. There's definitely a lot about our past that hasn't been uncovered and there are bits and pieces of evidence that mankind (Peoplekind the pc word?) could be much older than universally believed. Some of their hypothesis seem to be a bit of a stretch to me.

13. Nov 7, 2018 at 12:15 PM
    3rdgenhippie

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2016 Tacoma 4x4
    I would agree wholeheartedly about our past and that it is far more older than a lot of people think and yes some of the theories about other life is far fetched...... I think since I grew up in East Tennessee and that the concept of this is what the Bible says and there’s no debates has probably fueled my “ search “......not that I’m atheist or anything but I just think there’s more that happened than we know or have been taught.....

Winker likes this.
  14. Nov 7, 2018 at 12:29 PM
    Yukon

Yukon Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2009 Magnetic Grey SR5
    In college I dated a girl (my wife now :thumbsup:) who lived in a old house that the college owned for 20 some years. I want to say it was a late 1800's house that was constantly renovated for kids to live in. The college owned the house so the basement was permanently locked, no way to get in from the outside or inside but it did have small windows where you could look into the basement if you really wanted to on the outside. There were deadbolts and master locks on all the campus housing if there was a basement.

Over the course of a few months the basement lights would turn on and off randomly, which could only be viewed from the outside. Also on occasion we would hear knocking on the basement door. It was sketchy. I specifically remember one night a bunch of us were watching a movie (living room on the other side of the house, basement door in the kitchen) and I went to go make popcorn. I heard the knock probably a dozen times over 2-4 minutes but didn't say anything to my friends. After the movie we all were talking and two other people heard the same knocks when they went to the kitchen. It was literally like someone/something knocking on the door which was only a few feet from us.

Probably 6 times I remember waking up in middle of the night and seeing a figure in the bedroom closet. The closet had two walls and a window. I would see the figure on the window side so it was easy to see the man shape. My wife also would wake me up whenever she saw something. But, I would never see it when she woke me up and vise versa. Until about a week before the next incident.

The next incident: The other two could be explained...maybe? But this one still creeps me out. One night I was awoken to a metal breaking/cracking noise. Now in the room there were three windows, all of which had your ordinary metal blinds on them. The breaking/cracking was coming from the blinds actually being snapped back and forth. At the start it was only one at a time on each window....by the end it was like someone was dragging their finger from the top to the bottom on each blind. It honestly really scared me because you could see every blind being snapped and moved. My wife got to experience that as well. We left the house that night.

The whole house was eerie, it was like you were being watched the whole time. I hated that house.

15. Nov 7, 2018 at 12:53 PM
    3rdgenhippie

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2016 Tacoma 4x4
    Dude, that’s creepy....

Brake Weight likes this.
  16. Nov 7, 2018 at 1:11 PM
    Brake Weight

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Imagine what it would take to build a pyramid in the jungles of Mexico using modern day equipment. Nigh impossible.

17. Nov 7, 2018 at 8:46 PM
    robssol

robssol If it ain't broke, leave it the eff alone!

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    S. Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma, TRD Sport, SR5, 4X4, ACLB
    Frame 2.0, Fog lights mod, Seatbelt reminder delete, Secondary air filter delete, LED bed lights, Running boards, 2017 Rims, Devil Horns by Andres, Ultra gauge, Cup holder/consol/glove compartment lights, Interior LED conversion, Blue Sea aux. fuse panel, fuse panel mounting plate by Yotamac, ProEFX heated towing mirrors, LED engine bay lights, Redline Quicklift Elite hood struts, Wet Okole Heated Seat Covers, Pop and Lock tailgate theft deterrent mod 2.0, Plasti-dip rear bumper. Decal free visors, Washable cabin air filter, Overhead consol auto dimming override switch, BulletProof Fabricating Skid plate.
    Some of those old houses had trap doors into the basement usually in a closet (underground railroad?) Even if it was sealed shut some (one/thing) remembered where it was.
    I grew up in a house that was turn of the century and had a lot of strange and unexplained events and a working trap door into the basement/crawlspace.

Brake Weight likes this.
  18. Nov 8, 2018 at 3:59 AM
    Brake Weight

Member:
    Vehicle:
    That’s what I was originally thinking. That the basements and other buildings were interconnected and someone had jimmied their basement door open and was simply pranking. But wouldn’t explain the metal blinds incident.

19. Nov 8, 2018 at 5:19 AM
    Yukon

Yukon Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2009 Magnetic Grey SR5
    Quite possibly, I am pretty sure each basement was it's own and not connected though. One house 2 doors down, we got into the basement and it was just your normal unfinished basement. No trap doors or tunnels. In the house where it all happened, there was no outdoor access besides the windows. It certainly could have been faulty wiring, but that still doesn't explain the knocking. I mean it was like someone was right on the other side of the door.

The metal blind incident has no explanation in my eyes. It's not like the heat was on and warped the blinds/made a couple click. It was like a finger being dragged from the top to the bottom on each set of blinds.

20. Nov 8, 2018 at 6:50 AM
    Brake Weight

Member:
    Vehicle:
    That'd been a whole lotta "aw hell naw" from me. I may not even have packed up to move out. LOL.

KenpachiZaraki likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top