1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

BIGFOOT, Aliens, and The Supernatural.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Guerrilla, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Oct 26, 2016 at 11:27 AM
    Matic

Matic The "OFG" Baby!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Tricky Dick
    Easley, SC
    Vehicle:
    1 owner 2002 TRD, SR5, DC, 2.7. Full OME suspension, STT pro's.
    OME 881 coils with OME nitrochargers shocks up front. TC UCA's OME Dakars with extra leaf in the rear. Warn 8000 winch with 80ft custom braided synth line. Custom 60ft synth extension. All pro tube bumper, Hi-lift jack, Safari Snorkel, Wilco tiregate. 2019 Jeep JLUR.
    I am yes, somewhat. But nite terrors has nothing to do with religion. Actually, its more common than most people think....or want to admit.

Its a sensation of being half asleep/half awake. Usually..someone or something is in the room with you. Sometimes you shake violently and try and scream but nothing comes out.
    Kinda reminds me of the scene in the matrix where keanu is being interrogated and his mouth closes up.
    Do a quick google search.
    Nite terrors, sleep terrors or pavor nocturnus.

2. Oct 26, 2016 at 11:30 AM
    wilcam47

wilcam47 Keep on keeping on!

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Bourbon state
    Ive had something like that before as well...Praying helped me, I dont know if it was my brain playing tricks on me or what it was but it seemed real to me at the time and thankfully havent had anything like that since..

Matic[QUOTED] likes this.
  3. Oct 26, 2016 at 11:35 AM
    Matic

Matic The "OFG" Baby!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Tricky Dick
    Easley, SC
    Vehicle:
    1 owner 2002 TRD, SR5, DC, 2.7. Full OME suspension, STT pro's.
    OME 881 coils with OME nitrochargers shocks up front. TC UCA's OME Dakars with extra leaf in the rear. Warn 8000 winch with 80ft custom braided synth line. Custom 60ft synth extension. All pro tube bumper, Hi-lift jack, Safari Snorkel, Wilco tiregate. 2019 Jeep JLUR.
    The few times it has happened to me, it had been bad times in my life. Anxiety, depression.
    The other times it happened, I was on an all nite gaming binge, drinking energy drinks and had been up for some time.
    The last one I had was probably 4 yrs ago maybe. I'd say I prob had about 10 of them in my life...and im 50.

4. Oct 26, 2016 at 12:51 PM
    minigrowl

minigrowl Midwest Ambassador

Member:
    First Name:
    Corey
    Indiana
    Vehicle:
    2004 DCSBTRDORSR5
    full OME lift on Falken AT3W 33s driver mod sockmonkey designed stickers The Warehouse Edition bedsides
    May be a long shot but I'm curious if anyone else has seen something similar. One day my mother and I were driving home one afternoon on a busy interstate and we both noticed a shadowy beam coming from the sky all the way to the horizon a few miles (roughly) in front of us. The best way I can describe it is just like when the sun shines through the clouds and creates a ray of light that is very visible and yellowish in color only what we saw was most definitely black in color. we looked at it for several minutes and eventually it was out of our view due to the road so we didn't see how it dissipated or how long it stayed. Anyone else seen this phenomenon?

5. Oct 29, 2016 at 5:54 AM
    23Skidoo

23Skidoo A thirsty fish

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    https://youtu.be/xvFZjo5PgG0
    Vehicle:
    meme
  6. Oct 29, 2016 at 9:08 AM
    wilcam47

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Bourbon state
    something like this? Ive got an old 35mm pic somewhere I'll have to find.

[​IMG]

7. Oct 29, 2016 at 2:53 PM
    minigrowl

minigrowl Midwest Ambassador

Member:
    First Name:
    Corey
    Indiana
    Vehicle:
    2004 DCSBTRDORSR5
    full OME lift on Falken AT3W 33s driver mod sockmonkey designed stickers The Warehouse Edition bedsides
    just like that except there were barely any clouds and only one ray that was black.

8. Oct 29, 2016 at 3:37 PM
    nagorb

nagorb Should be a dang perma mod

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2001 dbl cab 4x4
    Aren't you one of the butthurt about words in the meme picture thread?

9. Oct 29, 2016 at 3:50 PM
    23Skidoo

23Skidoo A thirsty fish

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    https://youtu.be/xvFZjo5PgG0
    Vehicle:
    meme
    IMG_0096.jpg
    :)

IronPeak and wilcam47 like this.
  10. Oct 29, 2016 at 4:56 PM
    Tacoma HEART

Tacoma HEART - - - - - - -

Member:
    First Name:
    Sam
    AA CO
    Vehicle:
    '14 DCSB TRD S Black
    Yawn...
    I had experienced what's commonly diagnosed as "sleep paralysis" when I was 20 years old. (2008.) However, there are peculiar details about this event in my life that lead me to believe that this was more. I also know that it was not a dream, because I had refused to return to sleep that night and I was awake with a strange fear BEFORE it happened.

I was alone in the house, with my door slightly ajar for some hallway light. I could sense that something was different in my bedroom the moment before the horror happened. There was perfect silence and just enough chill in the air to make me feel strange. I rolled over in my bed to face the wall with a kind of fear that I could not explain. Then I heard a wind rush into the side of my bed with a force [remember this detail, as I'll address it later] and I saw a fleshless arm and hand thrust through my torso. The hand gripped my heart so much so that tears began to fall from the pain. A whisper came into my ear, saying "This is mine" over and over while the grip tightened over my heart. I was not able to move a single muscle at the time. I could feel my life fading away.

I want to avoid typing up any religious behavior here, but I truly believe that my reaction was what saved my life that night. My mind replied "no" to the whispers with no success, but it wasn't until I screamed out the name of the Diety I worship - that the grip was finally released. My screaming voice was the first physical action that made it through the acute, paralyzing pain. The uninvited being had vanished.

Once again, I never awoke from this horror. I was already awake before it even happened.

I quickly looked out the bedroom door and I saw nothing. I jumped out of the bed. As I looked down on the side of the bed, I saw several items that I previously stored on the floor was now cast further in. I realized in fear, that this most likely happened when I heard the wind crash into the side of my bed.

I ran out of the room and all around the house, as if I were a mad man. I was in a state of fear, but also in a state where I was grateful just to be alive.

I followed the next few days with caution as to who I told. I could not keep it in as I had to remove this burden from my chest, but I also lacked the emotional fortitude for anyone that would not believe. I wanted this encounter explained, but the only closure I had received was in prayer.

Years have passed. I was not the same person after that night. Whether you wish to label this occurrence as a medical condition or a supernatural encounter, one needs to realize that this is to be respected. It's not a feeling you will ever want to experience again.

For those of you who still suffer, my heart goes out to you. Stay strong. It will pass.

11. Oct 29, 2016 at 7:00 PM
    nagorb

nagorb Should be a dang perma mod

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2001 dbl cab 4x4
    I think it's time to get butthurt and get the mods to make a poll.

12. Oct 30, 2016 at 11:11 AM
    KenpachiZaraki

KenpachiZaraki Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex •﹏•
    Lubbock
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD. 325/275/365 SBD
    ALL POSER- Afe Pro Dry S drop in filter, 3" AP leaf pack, Eibach w/5100's up front, 5100's rear, Fog Light Mod, ABS off mod, Dash Light MOD, Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers, Wicked Flow Bitches MAX Muffler, 4" floods, 20", 43" light bars, 265/75/16 Hankook Dynapro ATm, oil catch can, rear diff breather relocate, Custome Sliders, SOS concepts Front bumper, Demon Eye Mod, backlit TRD emblem on bumper, Morimoto D2S projectors,
    Gnarly dude. Sounds extremly terrifying. I've had my fair share of crap happen to me at my parents house and my grandmas house. I've felt like I was hit with a pillow so hard it moved me, had something scream in my ear, heard a horse neigh right above my head, heard a pig running through the house, a skull get under my eyelids right before I shut them, heard something what sounded like two nail files being rubbed together pacing back and forth by the bed I slept in, had something grab my toes while I left my foot sticking out.

Whenever I have the dream when I'm at my grandmas house, I always know that there's a girl who is not supposed to be there in the RR especially. There's a bed room that's like the spot where it starts, like a room of despair that you have to go through to get to the restroom. But over the years, I've gotten braver and know when this dream starts happening, I know she's around and I'm not afraid anymore of her. I just tell it to piss off or she will get it.

Funky shit. My grandma also told me when i was younger and we would go to church i would wave to the lady behind us. Some Sister that died a few weeks before...

13. Oct 31, 2016 at 8:38 AM
    Tacoma HEART

Tacoma HEART - - - - - - -

Member:
    First Name:
    Sam
    AA CO
    Vehicle:
    '14 DCSB TRD S Black
    Yawn...
    This!

I've heard from several people that children are more in tune with the "supernatural" than any other age group. It didn't make sense to me at first, but when I hear more accounts like this: I see what they mean.

14. Nov 14, 2016 at 11:09 AM
    wilcam47

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Bourbon state
    scary but glad you got out of it...

Tacoma HEART[QUOTED] likes this.
  15. Nov 15, 2016 at 10:54 AM
    FX Jenkins

FX Jenkins Well-Known Member

Member:
    NOVA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Taco OR, 2010 4Run Limited, 2017 TRD Pro
    nah...ima slip back out a here

16. Jan 27, 2017 at 5:15 AM
    North Star

North Star I keep planets in orbit

Member:
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    07' Double Cab 4x4
    N-fab side steps, Extang hard tonneau cover, Terra Grappelers
  17. Jan 27, 2017 at 5:33 AM
    jmaack

jmaack Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Helena Alabama
    Vehicle:
    Skewped hood silver 4runner
    Ome, Sqeak free dakars, arms, skids, sliders.
    Me and my wife have both seen at same time shadow "figures" running across my parents backyard. Ssometimes with headlights on but vehicle not moving. Others when pulling up and nearly stopped. They have gone from left to right and right to left all different starting depths towards the back fence.

One would think yeah we were casting shadows but the view to back fence is clear of obstructions.

My mom has said same thing.

18. Feb 4, 2017 at 8:57 PM
    DEEVON911

DEEVON911 Semi-Pro

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Bethel Park, PA. Burb of da Burgh.
    Vehicle:
    2010 MGM Mostly Stock Off-Road 4x4
    TRD Cat-back Exhaust. Semi-Debadged. Trimmed down stock Antenna. Weathertech vent visors. TRD FJ Cruiser Center Cap Wheel Mod. 265/75/16 Firestone Destination A/T,s . Inverter tapped into for outlet in cab. Tacomaworld sticker which adds 5 hp.
  19. Feb 6, 2017 at 6:35 AM
    Winker

Winker Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    2019 Subaru WRX
    Thanks a lot @DEEVON911
    Now I'm going to have nightmares about tickle monsters.

DEEVON911[QUOTED] likes this.
  20. Feb 6, 2017 at 6:42 AM
    Mush Mouse

Mush Mouse Club Soda Not Seals

Member:
    First Name:
    mush
    where ever you want me to be
    Vehicle:
    2013 SR5
    its a Toyota truck and that's all the modifications needed
    I seen Bigfoot last night it was my mother-in-law