1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

BIGFOOT, Aliens, and The Supernatural.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Guerrilla, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Jun 25, 2017 at 8:44 AM
    Johnm2491

Johnm2491 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2009 White Tacoma long bed 4x4
  2. Jun 25, 2017 at 11:19 AM
    se7enine

se7enine MCMLXXIX

Member:
    Reno, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 Lexus GX470
    :alien: The moon is a hologram. I know cause it was on YouTube.

MotoEd likes this.
  3. Jun 25, 2017 at 2:04 PM
    Doogz

Doogz Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryce
    Western MA
    Vehicle:
    2009 MGM AC
    yep..
  4. Jun 25, 2017 at 4:03 PM
    23Skidoo

23Skidoo A thirsty fish

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    https://youtu.be/xvFZjo5PgG0
    Vehicle:
    meme
  5. Jun 25, 2017 at 4:14 PM
    Special G

Special G Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    Ellis Kansas
    Vehicle:
    2013 Trd Sport
    5100s, methods, generalat2, trail gear sliders
    You're kidding right?

6. Jun 25, 2017 at 4:19 PM
    def67

def67 Silly Milly

Member:
    Alberta
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Offroad
    So its OK that your gov. tested nuclear fallout on its own population? Because that's what they did.

7. Jun 25, 2017 at 7:37 PM
    Johnm2491

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Any of you believe the new world order stuff, Vatican conspiracies and all that stuffs?

8. Jun 25, 2017 at 8:54 PM
    23Skidoo

23Skidoo A thirsty fish

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Vehicle:
    meme
    I made it up.

9. Jun 25, 2017 at 8:56 PM
    Johnm2491

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Bush did 9/11

10. Jun 25, 2017 at 8:56 PM
    23Skidoo

23Skidoo A thirsty fish

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Vehicle:
    meme
  11. Jun 25, 2017 at 8:57 PM
    ramonortiz55

ramonortiz55 Not A Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ramon
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2015 DCSB Offroad 4x4
    stock
    Hi

MotoEd likes this.
  12. Jun 25, 2017 at 8:58 PM
    23Skidoo

23Skidoo A thirsty fish

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Vehicle:
    meme
  13. Jun 25, 2017 at 8:59 PM
    Johnm2491

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Stay woke boi

14. Jun 25, 2017 at 9:06 PM
    23Skidoo

23Skidoo A thirsty fish

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Vehicle:
    meme
  15. Jun 26, 2017 at 6:07 AM
    Winker

Winker Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    2019 Subaru WRX
    I came across some interesting commentary on the Manhattan Project a few years ago when I was reading up on Gordon Gould. Before inventing the LASER, Gould was on the Manhattan Project. I'm not sure what Gould contributed to the Manhattan Project because it didn't take him long to get kicked off the project. At the time Gould was working on the Manhattan Project he was involved with the Communist Party because of a woman.

Gould was a friend of my grandfather. I find it funny that the biggest impression that Gould made on my mother was that he would sometimes call about business during the holidays, ones which he didn't celebrate because he was an atheist.

16. Jul 20, 2017 at 5:35 PM
    TOY33

TOY33 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Silver 14 DCSB PreRunner
    Good thread ! Regarding Ouija or spirit boards ... Ronnie James Dio would always warn about messing with things unknown. I guess he had some unexplained experiences himself dealing with 'the occult'. Enough so, that he swore not to mess around with it anymore ... this was sometime around the mid nineties or if you're a RJD fan, sometime between BS-Dehumanizer album and the DIO-Angry Machines album.

If you know RJD (RIP) then you know he wasn't one to make up crap. Very down to earth and with his upbringing I have no doubt he was 'sensitive' to the paranormal world.

KenpachiZaraki and def67 like this.
  17. Jul 20, 2017 at 10:22 PM
    TOY33

TOY33 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Silver 14 DCSB PreRunner
    Indeed ... like the scorpion story.

Theloraxcross likes this.
  18. Jul 22, 2017 at 10:59 PM
    TOY33

TOY33 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Silver 14 DCSB PreRunner
    When you look at the amount of people in SoCal, it doesn't surprise me that it's a hotbed for activity. I have experienced several incidents that have spooked me ... with one so bad, I up and moved the next day. People from other states and towns that visit the tourist attractions really have no clue what being a local LA/OC resident is really like. The anonymity here is great, say I don't want to see you again ... all one has to do is move a block or so away. For the most part, EVERYONE out here is a flake, and it's not surprising with how busy we all are just to make ends meet in this expensive area. What I'm getting at is ... while it's nice to enjoy a private life, it's easy to forget things like compassion and decency out here. It can be good but I see a lot of bad. I know around a dozen or so (never really stopped to count) whom have been murdered. Myself have had guns drawn on me twice so far. I've witnessed many beatings, believe me when I say even the 'good' areas can see some 'shit' go down. A good friend of my uncle was murdered in his own house, which was in the most expensive area of Seal Beach. He was chopped up into pieces. Scary thing is the guilty people/person was never found. Our neighbor's husband was shot and found dead in his car alongside the 110 freeway, it was also set ablaze and the killer(s) were again never found. Both of these incidents are now over 20 years old. Just trying to say there is definitely evil among us, all one has to do is turn on the local LA news any day of the week.

All this stuff has a way of slowly piling up and suddenly you become somewhat immune to the horror happening all around you. So something like ghosts or aliens is really not even on my radar, which should make some of the things (unexplained) that I've been through even more perplexing. That and I'm not one to make up stories, I just don't see the point ?!! Like people that would intentionally make crop circles are just plain stupid in my book. Yeah, it's funny to a degree, (like a dude in a gorilla suit running around in the woods) until something goes wrong (like being shot) and all of a sudden it's not funny anymore.

Reading this thread has brought up some suppressed memories, it's funny what we fear, we just push it away and 'forget' about it.

Incident #1 (for lack of a better term) ... So I had just started working a summer part time job for a local JC school. My cousin, who still works there, helped get me on the graveyard shift doing room sweeping/cleaning etc.. (Janitor ? ..you might ask ?, -No, it's called a maintenance engineer-lol pc) Anyway, I was glad to get some extra $$ income even if it was a sucky job. We started work around 10 pm and was off at 6am, I remember (due to night classes) hiding out until most of the students had left the building ... I wasn't about to be seen with a broom by cute girls. I had already overheard some girls saying "wow, that guy is a janitor, he looks too young for that" by just wearing the uniform shirt and walking back/forth between different buildings.

Embarrassment aside, one night in the liberal arts building, it was due for a full sweep then mop. It was a two-story building (typical rectangle shape with long hall dividing two sides) so this project was pretty much going to take the whole shift to complete. Again I waited until everyone was out of the building and set the doors to lock for the few teachers and stragglers hanging around on the 1st floor. I took a broom and some other supplies upstairs to the second level, and started on one side of the hall, making my way through each room. When I cleared one side and was done sweeping, closing windows and dumping trash, I still had the other side to go before starting the mop job. I remember it was already after midnight and time for a break. I grabbed the elevator down to the first floor and went out the building to some snack machines on campus. It was nice to be outside, as the building felt stuffy and I don't think it had A/C (will ask my cousin sometime, if I remember) because of all the windows I was shutting, which I was instructed to do.

So after 20 minutes or so I head back. After letting myself in I notice it is truly silent now and I do a few 'test' yells to see if anyone else is still here. Notta. I also notice it feels strangely cold now, but I chalk it up to the soda and rest I just had, not to mention heat rises ... so it makes sense that it's cooler on the 1st floor. Back up stairs I go, the elevator is slow and at the other end of the building. Once upstairs I grab the broom and methodically work my way through each room on the unfinished side of the hall towards the elevator. It was in the last room that 'it' happened. I just get done closing all windows, dumping the trash and putting some chairs up out of the way, then walk out of the room to the hall to grab my broom to start sweeping. **BAMMMM!!!!** the classroom door slams shut ! .. and I mean fucking SLAMMED shut hard ! I must've almost hit my head on the ceiling I jumped so high. My heart was racing as I just stood there staring at the door. I looked down the hall towards the stairs and both doors (self-closing) were closed, I looked at the elevator (at the end closest to me) on this side of the hall and the doors were shut -- no movement. I then looked back and forth at all the rooms I had swept and sure enough all the doors were shut ( I was good at being consistent, just like on my truck, I don't like leaving things open). By this time I notice it was indeed chilly but with everything being closed up I ruled out a draft making the door shut. These were heavy oak-like doors with the metal trimmed double glass pane in them, someone must be fucking with me I said to myself. As I was thinking and calming down now, I knew what happened, it was my cousin !! That mutha fukker is probably in there laughing right now I thought. So after what seemed like 15 minutes probably just a min or so .... I opened the door and said "OK, very funny .. you can come on out now. This particular classroom really wasn't that big .... maybe 20 or so tables with each one seating 3-4. As I was walking deeper into the room (with broom in hand) I was noticing an eerie silence and a feeling something was there. It was a fact that it was cold now, and yet all the windows were closed. The main desk and podium where the professor sat was really the only place left a person could be potentially hiding. As I got closer, I really thought I'd find my cousin. When to my surprise, I look around the corner of the desk, and no one is there. Well now my mind is wandering, heart starts to race again, but I remember saying to myself ... show no fear. The feeling is super strong now that some kind of force is right next to me. I started backing up towards the door and was saying "nothing but a damn draft" out loud. When I got to the hall, I looked left at the closer elevator, then right to the double doors at the far end to the stairs. I already knew what I was going to do but made sure (like a poker player) not to let any emotion, besides being annoyed, show on my face.

Not sure why I thought this was important ? Maybe because of former scary movies I watched and mentally took notes that it was important not to give in to the ghost, or let it know you're scared. Anyway as soon as my last foot was out of that classroom, I let go of the broom and booked a Usain Bolt world record thru the double-doors and flew down the stairs, then out the building !! I didn't stop running until I was on the other side of the campus where I spotted my cousin in one of the tech buildings. You know when you're inside by a window but can't see out ? ..just your reflection ? ..due to it being dark outside ?! Well anyway, that's the type of spot my cousin was in, because I ran up to the window and pounded on it to get his attention to come outside. He jumped back then came forward cupping his hands to see who it was. I thought he was messing around but he later told me that scared him !

Now my cousin is a big dude, and by big I mean fat. The first thing I observed when he let me in was that he wasn't out of breath. That's important because I still thought just maybe he somehow got past me after slamming that door, but that wasn't the case. After telling him the whole story, he sits there and starts laughing while lighting up a smoke. Yup he smokes cancer sticks , bad habit. Anyway he proceeds to tell me that I'm far from the only one to experience stuff in the l.a. building. He goes on that it's haunted and a story of a woman who committed suicide there. People have see her image floating around, heard voices, light going on/off etc.. So now I'm kind of pissed because he never said anything about that. But he also said that's just stories he has heard, and that he never actually witnessed anything. Knowing me, I wouldn't of believed in that crap anyway so we sat and talked for like an hour. By this time it was almost 3 am, I told my cousin I'd help him finish up and that somebody else can take care of the l.a. building because I was done.

I never went back in that building again. To this day stuff still happens, it's getting late ---look for an edit tomorrow sometime---will finish this then, going to sleep and will update after talking with cousin to make sure on any recent stuff with this building/incident.

.... update ....

Ok, just got off the phone this morning with Dan (cousin). He confirmed there is indeed AC in the L.A. building. There is also a bunch of new people that work there and he doesn't associate with any of the 'fuck-ups' as he called them. So no new material (besides the following below) but he did also confirm sightings from others that used to work there. The a/c btw is set on timers and even if they were on (or even a window open) he said those heavy 'fire' doors wouldn't and couldn't slam that hard with the velocity I witnessed. Dan is going on 30 years and is a big disbeliever. He mentioned that he hears odd noises and even voices but most can be explained (echo's from the freeway, etc) and the others just seem to stop when he starts looking for the areas they're coming from. He wants to see a ghost, he told me, then added "as long as it's not out to hurt me".

Last summer, Dan said he was in charge of an 'inmate' as he termed it. Some CA. State ran deal where it's supposed to help low income types and past troubled youths a second chance. Anyway he said this guy was an ex-gang member and seemed tough as they come. Dan assigned him some tasks and would check up on him later. This wasn't the liberal arts building either. Dan goes to check up on this guy around 2 am and finds him outside waiting for him. Apparently this tough guy was shaking and told Dan, he had seen something moving in the building. The guy follows it and then just thinks his eyes were playing tricks so he goes back to assigned area and falls asleep. Now falling asleep is a big no-no for someone on a 2nd chance deal but Dan told me that he respected this guy for telling him the truth of what had happened(and for trusting him not to report it). Anyway, back to the inmate, so the guy falls asleep on one of the desks and is woken up by what he says were 'loud whispers'. Now when he get's up he sees 'it' starring at him. Dan asked what was 'it' and the guy hesitantly says " a monster " and was freaked out !! ... he didn't want to go into detail and said he knows it sounds crazy ! Dan told him he needed to finish that work and the guy said no problem, but it would HAVE to be daylight. He simply refused to go back until the sun was out and wanted other people with him in the building. Pretty odd behavior for a tough street thug.

It was good talking with Dan, it had been over a year since we last spoke, and we set some future dates to meet up. While we were talking Dan wanted to know why I was asking about all this ? ... I just told him how I was remembering the event and was curious if anything was new or ever found ? Now like I said earlier, Dan didn't have anything new on the la building in particular but he had another weird happening from a guy who makes deliveries to the school and around the area. Dan has worked all the different shifts throughout his time at the school and said he has known this guy now for about twelve years. Supposedly this guy was making a usual delivery where he backs up and unloads supplies, when he heard a distinct voice (a boys voice--like a young kid) laughing at him. He stops backing up and looks around but doesn't see anything .... as soon as he starts backing up again he hears more laughing and then a figure appeared of a boy in some sort of alter-boy type robe or something similar. He stops and gets out ...and the boy is nowhere to be seen ?!! Now if this isn't weird enough, Dan is a regular at a close by coffee shop, and has got to know some women customers (more regulars), that happen to work at the assisted living place for seniors across the street from the college..

(As you can imagine people are always checking in/out of these places and this is one of the main sources from a lot of the school's ex-employees for the sightings/voices.)

..For years now, Dan told me, is that some of these women claim to see 'a boy' wandering around the assisted living place at very odd hours. And as Dan was hearing the story from the delivery driver he couldn't believe that the guys description of what the kid was wearing was an exact description of what these women were always going on about !!

The weirdest and strangest thing (besides the fact that the city police were called numerous times to find this 'boy' but was never found) was the story Dan said he won't forget .... one of the women's patient (or client, err old person ) was a blind lady that they needed to dress each morning. She couldn't walk anymore and was always a bit cantankerous. Well, one morning, as usual the caretaker went up to help the lady get dressed when to her surprise she was already dressed and just sitting on the bed. Her wheel chair was on the other side of the room and she was ready to be taken down to the main lobby for the day. When she asked how she had gotten dressed ? ... the lady said a nice young man had just helped her and then said ..."he's still here, don't you see him?" !!!

To make matters weirder is the lady was nice the whole day and passed away later that night. The woman who handled this case no longer works there and even quit coming for coffee and Dan told me the spooked ladies were certainly genuine in his opinion. Dan said after hearing the delivery story, he tells the guy about the place across the street and how there was 'stories' about a boy ....

Now all of a sudden Dan said this delivery guys face just went ghost white because it turns out that he delivers supplies over there too and he said that's where he would always hear that 'laughing' also but he always thought it was visitors or some of the old people themselves, and never pieced it together until Dan brought it up !!

As for this update, I take all this nonsense with a grain of salt but for sure without a doubt something unexplained is happening especially when Dan confirmed campus police also have several complaints from student's and faculty alike concerning weird happenings and 'children' playing around at odd times, yet they're never found.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    MotoEd, KenpachiZaraki, Tilt and 4 others like this.
  19. Jul 23, 2017 at 8:27 AM
    def67

def67 Silly Milly

Member:
    Alberta
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Offroad
    @TOY33 . Wake up ffs! Good story!

TOY33 likes this.
  20. Jul 23, 2017 at 5:54 PM
    se7enine

se7enine MCMLXXIX

Member:
    Reno, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 Lexus GX470
    I think I just spent about 2 hours watching Mandela Effects videos on YouTube. :tinfoilhat:

Products Discussed in

To Top