1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

biggest tire i can do with stock?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by csmobley, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Feb 19, 2012 at 7:57 PM
    csmobley

csmobley [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Marietta, GA
    Vehicle:
    2013 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road 4x4
    Hey all got a 2011 Tacoma double cab with trd off road package, stock everything except wheels. I stayed with 16" because I bought them one month after I got the truck and didn't want to waste the tires. Wanting to know biggest tire I can get on the truck with stock ride height? Or should I just upgrade to 17" when the stock tires wear out?

I plan on doing a lift eventually probably 6" if I can find one for a good deal?

Suggestions? Thanks for any input I really appreciate anyone taking time to read and reply!

2. Feb 19, 2012 at 7:59 PM
    Hairy Taco

Hairy Taco Bush Pusher

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Manitoba
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD
    5100's, Eibachs, ome dakar, spc lr uca, Homertaco Satoshi, Andres horns, ImMrYo, Yakima, Thule, Torza Top, weather tech's, oem bed mat and divider, SCS stealth6, 285's, bird turd's and dirt nugs
  3. Feb 19, 2012 at 7:59 PM
    KPT

KPT sees what you did there.

Member:
    Vehicle:
    09 Prerunner
    Katskin leather interior, Satoshi grille, Bilstein 5100's @ 1.75, rear leaf TSB, magnaflow exhaust, 18x9 BBS RW's, 275/65/18 Nitto TG's, black headlights, black taillights, Hella Supertones, weathertechs, EFX tri-fold tonneau, n-Fab steps
    I suggest you consult the thread stickied at the top of this subforum entitled "largest tire sizes on stock suspension."

To Top