1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bill 1070 Signed and AZ is a proud state

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by AZM9, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 24, 2010 at 11:43 AM
    Packman73

Packman73 ^^^^ 3%er ^^^^

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    The free state of Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2007 TRD Off Road
    Bilstein 5100's (front set @ .85"), OME 885's, chris4x4 anti-Taco-lean spacer on driver's side, Total Chaos UCAs, Rear Leaf Spring TSB, Toytec AALs, Black FJ TT Wheels, BFG 285/75R 16 AT Tires, TRD Exhaust, Viper Alarm, Fog Light Mod, De-badged, Blue LED Dome Light, EZ Clamped Tailgate, Wet Okoles, Satoshi Grill, 5% Tint, Engine Tick Fix, Black Rear Bumper, Black Center Valence, Exhaust Cut At Axle, Thanks for all the help chris4x4!

Looks like Mexio is mad too; they won't be able to leech off of Arizona's economy anymore. Too bad, so sad, GTFO.

2. Apr 24, 2010 at 12:04 PM
    Snipe

Snipe Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pacific NW
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Off Road
    You don't need to do any of the so called Racial Profiling

Just walk into any work place where you suspect Illegals are and point at a white van and yell IMMIGRATION OFFICER, they may not speak English but most know what those two words mean.

Just throw a net over the scattering crowd, slam dunk, game over.

Want to catch a few hundred thousand more?

Go to any major city for the May Day parade and ask any person carrying a flag from another country Demanding Rights for ID

3. Apr 24, 2010 at 12:25 PM
    Packman73

Packman73 ^^^^ 3%er ^^^^

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Vehicle:
    2007 TRD Off Road
    Bilstein 5100's (front set @ .85"), OME 885's, chris4x4 anti-Taco-lean spacer on driver's side, Total Chaos UCAs, Rear Leaf Spring TSB, Toytec AALs, Black FJ TT Wheels, BFG 285/75R 16 AT Tires, TRD Exhaust, Viper Alarm, Fog Light Mod, De-badged, Blue LED Dome Light, EZ Clamped Tailgate, Wet Okoles, Satoshi Grill, 5% Tint, Engine Tick Fix, Black Rear Bumper, Black Center Valence, Exhaust Cut At Axle, Thanks for all the help chris4x4!
    My rifles will be loaded in case of a Tonk riot.

4. Apr 24, 2010 at 1:05 PM
    AZM9

AZM9 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2009 Prerunner TRD Sport
    ARE tonneau cover, Redline hood struts, Leaf TSB, and Trans TSB, Satoshi grille.
    Tell Mexico to "F" off, That nasty ass place needs to be shut down anyway. We need to close the border and make it like the Berlin Wall. You come over improperly, BAM game over. Then lets lobby the goverment here to streamline the citizenship so the decent hardworking ones can come and enjoy this country so they don't have to look over their shoulder......Oh and pay the same taxes we have to pay.

5. Apr 24, 2010 at 1:17 PM
    Packman73

Packman73 ^^^^ 3%er ^^^^

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Vehicle:
    2007 TRD Off Road
    x10!

6. Apr 24, 2010 at 1:30 PM
    coffeesnob

coffeesnob Well-Known Member

Member:
    VA
    Vehicle:
    2010 access 4 cyl 2 wd

so what..he shows his license and is on his way

7. Apr 24, 2010 at 1:37 PM
    bishtacova

bishtacova Don't buy a Ford

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2009 DC PreRunner V6
    4 leaf TSB, reflash ECM, Eurostyle antenna, thule roof rack, bed extender
    Have you ever been pulled over in mexico? I have, and they took me straight to the police station to extract $50 from me for some BS traffic violation while I was looking for some surfing. They're tough on crime down there to include dumb gringos and drug lords. Why can't we be tough on people in our own communities?

8. Apr 24, 2010 at 2:31 PM
    kroggy

kroggy Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Idaho Falls, ID
    Vehicle:
    04 TRD 3.4 4x4
    Grill Guard. PIAA 520's. And ...
    Wow. Who else, besides the police, would detain an illegal immigrant?
    Who would detain them:
    Immigration -> Police.
    DEA ->Police.
    FBI -> Police.
    And now in AZ:
    HP-> Police.
    Sheriff-> Police.
    Local PD -> Police, DUH!
    Just like Chris4x4 said, they have more rights than I do in certain situations. That's not right, nor should they. I lived down there for ten years, and it's an issue that needed to be fixed, whether this was the right way or not. But I can say that I'm happy to be far enough away to not have to deal with the issue.

And really, if all the Hispanics, or anyone else for that matter, have a problem with this legislature, fix it like everyone else does, go out and vote. Make your opinion known by putting people into office that align with your views on issues like this. Isn't that what this country was founded on.

9. Apr 24, 2010 at 2:38 PM
    Andrew H

Andrew H What is this "search" you speak of?

Member:
    Dirty Tucson
    Vehicle:
    2017SSMDCSBTRDS
    People who compare this bill to Nazis and concentration camps belittle tremendously those who suffered and/or died in the Nazi death camps. It is NOT analogous. Illegally entering a country is a crime, just ask those from Central and South America who get caught illegally entering Mexico. The Mexican Govt. doesn't just pretend they are not there like they do in the U.S.

10. Apr 24, 2010 at 2:56 PM
    mxracer244

mxracer244 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Quad Cities
    Vehicle:
    2016 TRD Sport DCSB
    Perfect analogy. Mexico doesn't allow this sh$t to happen, yet the bleeding hearts allow this to happen in the U.S. Illegal is illegal. Enough said!

11. Apr 24, 2010 at 3:03 PM
    Dra6ula

Dra6ula Well-Known Member

Member:
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    TRD sport, prerunner...
    Yeah Az. Now don't give into the pressure.

12. Apr 24, 2010 at 3:18 PM
    Andrew H

Andrew H What is this "search" you speak of?

Member:
    Dirty Tucson
    Vehicle:
    2017SSMDCSBTRDS
    These are the documents that would allow a police officer to presume someone is in this country legally:
    • A valid Arizona driver's license
    • A valid non-operating identification card
    • A valid tribal enrollment card or other form of tribal identification
    • Any other federal, state or local government-issued identification, but only if obtaining it requires the holder first prove legal presence.

13. Apr 24, 2010 at 3:59 PM
    TRDguyKC

TRDguyKC Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kris
    Sierra Vista, AZ
    I dont get into political debates much anymore, simply because i know nothing i say will convince the opposing side to change their mind, but i have something to add.

Everyone is making such a big deal about this "racial profiling", and make it seem like AZ officers are going to look at them and immediately detain them for their color or appearance, when in fact the ONLY thing thats going to happen is they will be asked to show ID.... thats IT..... i simply dont understand how that can be so offensive.....

I was pulled over once when i drove a gold maxima and was questioned because a car, and a young guy that fit my description was seen driving through a neighborhood paintballing peoples property..... Im perfectly ok with that because guess what...... it was a simple question (well a few), and i fit the description. But none the less, i was far from offended and they were doing their job, so people need to quit making it seem like all "brown" people are going to be detained and deported on site.

14. Apr 24, 2010 at 4:34 PM
    regcab4x4

regcab4x4 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Philadelphia
    Vehicle:
    2010 reg cab 4x4
    My soon to be sister in law lives in AZ and happens to be from columbia originally... She is a citizen, a federal employee and happens to be a conservative...I'll find out her take on this... should be an interesting one.

15. Apr 24, 2010 at 4:53 PM
    TRDKenE

TRDKenE DAMN GOOD DEAL!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Kenny
    Richmond, Virginia
    Vehicle:
    '10 D-CAB OFF-ROAD 4X4
    TRD CAI, GrillCraft.
    This is NOT racial profiling. Im sorry but I am pretty sure a LEO can discern when something is going on, and when they suspect something. Im sure there are a few bad apples in every crowd. A lot of people are making this out to be a Witch hunt for mexicans. This is just a law that say illegals that cannot provide proof of citizenship can now be arrested and deported.

I fully agree with it and feel it is a bit late in coming, I agree with the immigrant coming over here through the proper channels learning English and to work and support their family and country just like I do. Im getting tired of hearing spanish all the time I mean If I go over there nobody is going to go out of their way to help me they are going to speak spanish to me and laugh!.

Im tired of having the blood sucked out of our system and this is a positive step foward...AND I will also say there are AMERICANS that are sucking the life out of the system and they need to be stopped as well.

16. Apr 24, 2010 at 5:59 PM
    AZM9

AZM9 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2009 Prerunner TRD Sport
    ARE tonneau cover, Redline hood struts, Leaf TSB, and Trans TSB, Satoshi grille.
    Tell me, what does an ILLEGAL look like. Do you know, does anybody know.

Let the LEO's do their job. They are up to the task, again it's their job. Let's let it play out and if there is racial profiling, the bill addresses that as well. Same rules apply to the new bill as did before. "NO RACIAL PROFILING"

But answer me this, when 9/11 happened and we identified the culprits, were we racially profiling Canadians, no. Were we profiling Caucasians, no. Were we profiling Hispanics, no. It is what it is everyone. Let's do what we can to be humane and get out of this jam.

17. Apr 24, 2010 at 6:37 PM
    bruinsrme

bruinsrme Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Worcester
    Vehicle:
    BRM 2010
    here ya go, I am the white people

1070.jpg

18. Apr 24, 2010 at 6:53 PM
    rme

rme Well-Known Member

Member:
    Savannah
    Vehicle:
    Green TACOMA
    XM, Panasonic Stereo, Headlights,Electric Ant,Toyota Deluxe Wheels, Rhino Lining, Cargo Rails
    You gotta be shit'n me....you feel comfortable getting on a plane full of Middle eastern people who sit all over the plane and communicate in a language you don't understand and start praying and condeming the United States....What's it take to make you think with the possibilities some people hate this country..."a plane crash!"

19. Apr 24, 2010 at 6:57 PM
    rme

rme Well-Known Member

Member:
    Savannah
    Vehicle:
    Green TACOMA
    XM, Panasonic Stereo, Headlights,Electric Ant,Toyota Deluxe Wheels, Rhino Lining, Cargo Rails
    Okay what are the other effective ways of dealing with it....

20. Apr 24, 2010 at 7:07 PM
    ROADHOG

ROADHOG Well-Known Member

Member:
    Valley of the sun
    Vehicle:
    2010 Dbl cab 4x4 TRD Offroad fully loaded
    Big block Chevy engine(just kidding)
    I'm proud but the only reason our pos governor signed it is because at that point over 80% Arizonians wanted it passed and all the c#nt wants is to be re-elected.Time to exterminate these illegals in our state/country.I am so fucking sick of seeing all these billboards on our roadways that are in spanish!!!Fuck spanish and fuck mexicans!!!!! I'm a God damn Redneck American born and bred in Pennsylvania,now in Arizona!I could care less about the spanish/mexican culture.They are nothing but a third world piece of shit country anyway.Time to bear arms Americans and do it NOW!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top