1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bilstein 5100 Series Update '05-'10

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas' started by Downsouth Motorsports, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Downsouth Motorsports

Downsouth Motorsports [OP] Downsouth Motorsport Vendor

Member:
    Mission Valley, San Diego
    Front King 2.5, Coilovers, Camburg UCA, Rear King 2.0 Shocks, Lots of Tinted Windows, Cherry Third Owner
  2. NJ92783

NJ92783 Well-Known Member

Member:
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    2010 Super White DC TRD Sport
    Truxedo Lo Pro cover, Weathertechs, Antenna X, Grillcraft upper/lower, 17 x 9 Black XD Hoss Rims with 265/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers, 5100's Rears and Fronts at 1.75", TSB
    Just ordered! Now I have to schedule the TSB and order rims and tires, fantastic.

3. Fistgar

Fistgar Off-Road Limo

Member:
    First Name:
    Chance
    Denver, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Sport LB 4x4 MGM
    Satoshi grille, painted engine cover, 20% tint on windows, bilstein 5100's at 2.5 in the front, TSB in the rear with ToyTec AAL, T-rex eyelids, tinted tails, Hella 500's.
    I ordered mine today! So sorry I called so early Sonny :( I forgot the number of time zones between us!

4. 08TRDOFFROAD

08TRDOFFROAD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Utah
    Vehicle:
    08' 4x4 TRD Offroad
    Bilstein 5100's on all four corners w/front's set at 1.75", 17x9 Moto Metal 951's, 265/70/17 BFG AT KO's, TRD exhaust, Colormatched grill, GrillCraft, K&N drop in, Pioneer 9800BT HU, Rear leaf TSB, Illuminated 4wd selector switch
    Sorry for the extremely slow reply! I was lifted, a full 3" suspension. I am using the billy's to level it out. I originally removed the lift because the truck was still extremely new. I was weirded out by the diff vibe so I took it all off. I drove it like that for a year, got tired of the stock height look, some of the newness had worn off and I wasn't too worried about the diff vibe anymore. So I picked up the shocks from Sonny and couldn't be happier!

To Top