1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

bilsteins cheap

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by MurphyZ, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Oct 12, 2009 at 7:26 PM
    XC4ME

XC4ME Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Litchfield Park, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma DC TRD Sport
    I think Down South buys the shocks from a local dealer (RCD?) then sends them to you.

2. Oct 20, 2009 at 8:28 AM
    Downsouth Motorsports

Downsouth Motorsports Downsouth Motorsport Vendor

Member:
    Mission Valley, San Diego
    2017 4-Runner Dirt King Long Travel King 2.5 Coil-Over / 2.5 Bypass Front and Rear ICON Rear Upper and Lower Arms ICON Rear 2" Springs 285 x 70 x 17 Toyo Tires on 17" x 8" ICON Wheels
    Good morning to everyone....

This topic has come up more then once by the grace of god I hope it is the last..We have never started we are an "Authorized" Bilstein Distributor.
    I have also said that we buy our Bilstein from RCD more then a few times.

Also just FYI, you would not believe the phone calls I get from the sales dept at RCD about me selling you guys and the other forum members these Toyota Shocks to cheap..They get vendor complaints all the time and then they call me...The only thing I am doing is exactly what I said I would and help you and the other board members out with taking care of you on pricing to help increase your member count..

Being in my garage, you bet your ass I am....The economy is in the tank and you get a hell of a deal on shocks from us and arms and some other random parts here and there...Good news I found a 750 sq. foot place to rent and will be moving in in Dec or January at the latest once it is vacant...

I am still going to help as many of you out as I possibly can and if you have any questions, you can always call me.....

You know where I am for the next few months...In my Garage....

Thanks for the support...

Sonny

3. Oct 20, 2009 at 8:38 AM
    DanGer

DanGer Avatar approved by 98tacomav6

Member:
    Northern Virginia & Blacksburg
    Vehicle:
    07 Base 4Cyl 4x4 Manual
    White Head Light mod, White shorty antennae, Doug Thorley Long Tube headers, AFE Drop in air filter, Secondary Air Filter Removed,
    Sonny, you are a GREAT vendor and are on the top of my list for once I decide to upgrade suspension. You donot need to qualify anything to this member. In fact you would already have my business if I didn't feel it was more important to pay my truck off from my parents first. And the fact that you get on here and explain the situation and (hopefully) put it to rest makes you all the better in my eyes

4. Oct 20, 2009 at 4:40 PM
    XC4ME

XC4ME Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Litchfield Park, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma DC TRD Sport
    +1 Thank you for your support Sonny. :thumbsup:

5. Oct 20, 2009 at 4:53 PM
    OH-MAN

OH-MAN Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Sunny Az.
    Vehicle:
    10 4X4 O.R. White
    TRD skid painted black,
    I second the high praise.
    Quick service and great pricing.
    A lot of the big places should take as much interest in their customers.
    Thanks guy's

6. Oct 24, 2009 at 8:51 AM
    Downsouth Motorsports

Member:
    2017 4-Runner Dirt King Long Travel King 2.5 Coil-Over / 2.5 Bypass Front and Rear ICON Rear Upper and Lower Arms ICON Rear 2" Springs 285 x 70 x 17 Toyo Tires on 17" x 8" ICON Wheels
    Good morning to everyone...

I hope everyone is enjoying there Saturday morning....
    Yes I am working.......Good news I did get the spot I wanted and I get to start moving in on Dec. 1st and getting organized and cleaned up....
    It is 1000 sq. feet and it will have a small showroom and most will be work space for me to work on shocks....But now some of you in San Diego will have a place to come and pick up parts if needed...besides my garage...HA,HA,HA

Anyway the whole Bilstein Distributor thing kind of stuck in my head..So
    I checked and asked someone at Bilstein what it takes to become and "Authorized" Dealer or Distributor, still waiting for an answer...Hopefully I will have one next week....Yeah Right

One of the reason's I buy my Bilstein from RCD is because of there customer service and they stock a crap load of Bilstein, that is when Bilstein is not back Ordered on it and 8 times out of 10 RCD will have them anyway....I can usually have shocks from them in 24-48 hours as long as I pick them up from there location..They also have been able to answer all of my questions about eta's and application's right then and there.....So with Customer service like that, why would I want to get my Bilstein from anyone else...

I would like to say "Thank you" to all of you that have supported me over the years and I hope to continue doing business with all of you and many more..Even though I am moving into a new building and will have some more overhead, I will still continue to offer all of you the same pricing I always have and I will not be raising my prices on any of the Tacoma Gen 1 or Gen 2 shocks anytime soon....Everything will stay the same as it is now...Oh yeah, but I will be out of my garage....HA,HA,

Also I bought a bunch of 00-06 Tundra Pre-Load Bilstein's, so if you have some friends that need some......Please let us know......

Have a good weekend everybody.....

Sincerely,
    Sonny McIntyre

7. Oct 24, 2009 at 8:54 AM
    ColtsTRD

ColtsTRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    AZ
    Vehicle:
    ^ ^ :woot: Thanks DSMS!!! ^ ^

8. Oct 24, 2009 at 8:55 AM
    Hoyal

Hoyal Whiskey bent and hell bound.

Member:
    First Name:
    Devin
    N 39.2249 W -106.16974
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tundra
    Big tires, big lift, Lots of stuff's.
    Just bought mine from DSMS and there price was better than anyone's free shipping and they arrived in 2 days.Whats it matter if they are or are not an authorized distributor he stands by what he ships out and if you have a question and send him an email they return it promptly. Thanks Sonny for your services!

9. Oct 25, 2009 at 6:29 PM
    pataco

pataco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Down by the lake
    Vehicle:
    05 4x4 trd dc white
    FOX 2.0 RESIS,LRUCAS,BILLY 5100S ON THE REAR.MAGNAFLOW 11264,COLOR MATCHED GRILL,YELLOW FOG MOD.OVER HEAD DVD,FEDERAL COURAGIA M/T
    sonny,just told my bro about the tundra shocks.what a deal.hope he will jump on that for sure.hats off to ya.thanks again,from my garage to yours.ha ha.

10. Oct 26, 2009 at 7:31 AM
    Downsouth Motorsports

Member:
    Thank you for the support and I could not stop laughing last night about the
    "From my garage to yours" my wife and I were cracking up.....
    Let me know if there is anything I can help you with....
    Sonny

Products Discussed in

To Top