1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Black Exhaust Tips

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by RSH904, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Mar 22, 2010 at 4:12 PM
    RSH904

RSH904 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Akron, Oh
    Vehicle:
    Red and Black Attack
    Extang Trifecta Tonneau Painted Stock Wheels De Badged Yellow Fogs AVS Bugflector II UWS Running Boads Hunter Bully Bar HD Satoshi
    Anyone have a black exhaust tip. If so where did you get it? How did it install? (ie weld on/bolt on) and $$$$$$. Thinking about doing one next.

2. Mar 22, 2010 at 7:13 PM
    bakerla

bakerla Man, Myth, Legend

Member:
    First Name:
    Lyndall
    Pearland, TX
    Vehicle:
    '10 4wd OR
    CBI Moab front and CBI Trailrider rear, Budbuilt skids, Shrockworks sliders, OME Dakars w/ OME Nitros, OME 886x w/ OME Nitros, Light Racing UCAs, stainless steel brakelines F/R, Cobra 75 w/ Firestik antenna, 255/85/16 Cooper ST Maxx on 1st gen alloys, Weathertech liners, Engo 9000S winch, stickars and other shit.
    Not exactly what you're looking for, but I just painted my chrome tip black. It was a dealer installed bolt on chrome tip. Just sanded it down and painted it tonight. Not sure how the paint will hold up, but i used high heat black spray paint.

3. Mar 22, 2010 at 9:58 PM
    mgrande

mgrande iKill

Member:
    Orlando
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD off road
    Kings, AP 3" leaf pack, timbrens front and rear, TC UCA's, pro comp 7189's, baja ATZ's, CBI sliders and rear, relentless front, dynomax catback
    summit has some, I was going to get one but then said f it, you'll still be able to see the rest of the pipe. My old man suggested picking up some paint for a grill and painting it all.

To Top