1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Blue Tooth Wont Turn Off

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by 270, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Jul 18, 2010 at 2:13 PM

270 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    California
    Vehicle:
    09 Dc TRD 4x4
    bilstein 5100s, bull bar
    My bluetooth in my truck keeps coming on and wont stop automatically coming on and cutting out what im listening to on the stereo. Whenever im listening to the radio, cd, or i pod it says TALKING and cuts out my tunes. So i turn it off from the steering wheel (the phone on hook symbol) and it comes on again about 5 seconds later TALKING. My phones not dialing anyone it just wont turn off without me disconnecting it or turning my phone off. Everything is stock and I even reset my phone to the car blue tooth, and still comes on. Does anyone have any clue to help, or what im talking about. Sorry if you had trouble reading this.

2. Jul 18, 2010 at 2:23 PM
    Scarab21

Scarab21 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Tint, tinted tails + 3rd brake light, shaved tailgate, painted calipers. TSB Leafs+ AAL, PA/CB, 5100 Bilsteins set @ 2.5 up front. Satoshi line-x'd grill.
    thats happened to me.. what i do is reconnect the bluetooth.. like reconfigure it to ur car.. also.. try holding the "hang up" button for a while.. do that a couple times.. thats what i did.

3. Jul 18, 2010 at 11:04 PM
    deejaecee

deejaecee Well-Known Member

Member:
    Bay Area
    Vehicle:
    10 4X4 Double Cab Sport
    Try to reset your phone. Remove the battery and then turn it back on. This happened to me with my BB.

To Top