1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bluetooth Ghost

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by Denk, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Jan 18, 2013 at 4:22 PM
    Denk

Denk [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Washington State
    Vehicle:
    Spruce Mica TRD Sport 4x4
    Cobra, ImMrYo, WeatherTech, ARE, FrontRunner, OME, BAMF, IlluminationSupply, Rigid, BruteForceFab, Tepui, SOSConcepts, Coming soon... Pelfreybilt
    So after disconnecting a from a phone call via the bluetooth, the radio re-engages and life goes on... so you'd think. About 30 seconds after the call ends, the radio cuts back out like you were about to receive a call, the bluetooth screen comes up, but there's no ring, no sound and the caller is unknown. I try to manually end the call but it will not let me. After about another 15-20 seconds of silence, it decides to end itself and re-engage the radio. WTF?? Anyone else experience this?

2013 TRD Sport with Navi and JBL upgrade.

2. Jan 18, 2013 at 4:26 PM
    Jester243

Jester243 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    2008 Doublecab 4x4 IRP
    Lifetime LED 70W headlights 10-8-14 (set #2) Sylvania Silverstar fogs, front side windows tinted 27% to match the others, added Tacomaworld.com sticker, suspension TSB as of 7-21-09, Devil Horns by Andres, BFG's, Alpine with Bluetooth and Ipod contols, Rear view mirror relocation bracket, Ultragauge...
    not that exaclty but from my iphone if i use the google app while the phone is paired via bluetooth the stereo shows me calling to retrive a voice mail, shows the number as dialed but does nothing. What kind of phone do you have?

3. Jan 18, 2013 at 4:45 PM

127.0.0.1 AKA ::1

Member:
    /etc/hosts
    Vehicle:
    2013 NBM AC 4.0 4x4 Auto OR
    sounds like the phone not the headunit

try a completely different phone

4. Jan 18, 2013 at 5:45 PM
    Denk

Denk [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Washington State
    Vehicle:
    Spruce Mica TRD Sport 4x4
    Cobra, ImMrYo, WeatherTech, ARE, FrontRunner, OME, BAMF, IlluminationSupply, Rigid, BruteForceFab, Tepui, SOSConcepts, Coming soon... Pelfreybilt
    Phone is low end LG Vortex. Like beginner smart phone. Maybe its time for an upgrade... but I have unlimited data plan for cheap... if I renew the stoopid contract, I lose it.

To Top