1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Boise area 3rd Generation TRD SPORT owners

Discussion in 'North West' started by PikestacoSister, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Feb 20, 2018 at 12:51 PM
    PikestacoSister

PikestacoSister [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Don’t have one. My bro is PikesTaco
  2. Feb 25, 2018 at 4:47 AM
    okichewy1

okichewy1 Just chuggin' along!

Member:
    First Name:
    Ken
    Kimberly, Idaho
    Vehicle:
    2018 DCSB TRD Sport Quicksand
    Ultra Flex bed cover, TRD PRO Grille, 32" LED light under grille, Pop n' Lock on tailgate, OCD organizer for center console and glove box, LED bed lights, OEM bed mat, black TACOMA tailgate letters, LED illumination light package, black vinyl overlays for badges, OEM bed step, plasti-dipped front valance and mirrors, 15% tinted windows and sun strip, vinyl letters on dash, vinyl letters on tailgate handle and door sill protectors, TRD Pro shift knob, home-link rear view mirror, mountain vinyl decal above Tacoma on door, FN FX pro wheels, AVS bug deflector, AVS in-channel window vents, front bed rail, red line hood struts, LED interior lights, TRD Pro skid plate, slim line front license plate holder, CaliRaised LED Ditch light brackets with LED lights, Bilstein 5100's, OME 888's, Dakar HD leaf springs, cubby covers, CaliRaised LED Fog light kit,
    I just ordered my 2018 Sport and it should be here in a couple months. Live in Twin Falls area. Is this for the wheels of the TRD Sport, like in this link for the OR? Do you do the lettering also for the truck? Would much rather buy it local than off Ebay.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  3. Feb 25, 2018 at 6:52 AM
    PikestacoSister

PikestacoSister [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Don’t have one. My bro is PikesTaco
    This is not ghe link for the Sports, They are still in the works. I was trying to find someone to help me fit them to make sure they fit right vs going to the Dealership which I will be going to later today to test. If you want to purchase them you would go to the link in the post and buy them there. I don't do the lettering. Sorry

Products Discussed in

To Top