1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Boston/Foxborrough

Discussion in 'North East' started by 08pretaco, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Sep 18, 2011 at 11:36 AM
    08pretaco

08pretaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    az
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra 4x4 CM 5.7L SR5
    @ADSracingshocks - F 3 point ohh / R 2.5 - w/clickers @camburgracing - uniball UCA @rigidindustries - 40" amber/white split, Dually XL, D2 @coopertires - 35/12.5/17 STT MAXX @bayareametalfab - low pro bed rack @toyotausa - 17" rock warrior @sdhqoffroad - rock sliders, a-pillar @hondogarage / @apple / @gaiagps / @dualgps- navigation @wheelersoffroadinc - superbumps
    Hey guys,

Looking for some help in regards to Boston and surrounding area. I am planning on making a trip out there for the Dec 4th Pats/Colts game.

Which area around Boston should I look for a hotel?
    Is a rental car necessary or is everything pretty close together as far as attractions go?
    How much is a cab to Gillette stadium from airport area?
    Do they have shuttles from places in Boston that give you a ride to the game and back?

Any other tips or helpful info would be amazing and so so helpful!

:cheers:

2. Sep 18, 2011 at 11:53 AM
    cheehab

cheehab I bleed Black and Gold

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Winter Park, CO
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tundra TRD Pro CrewMax
    I'd rent a car. Foxborough is 35 minutes or so from the airport and downtown Boston. I'm sure there are shuttles that run but it'd be nice to get there early and tailgate. If you're not wearing any colts stuff, you might be able to hitch down from Boston.
    If you don't already have a plane ticket, look up flights to Providence, its as close as Boston but usually cheaper.

3. Sep 18, 2011 at 11:57 AM
    08pretaco

Member:
    az
    Vehicle:
    @ADSracingshocks - F 3 point ohh / R 2.5 - w/clickers @camburgracing - uniball UCA @rigidindustries - 40" amber/white split, Dually XL, D2 @coopertires - 35/12.5/17 STT MAXX @bayareametalfab - low pro bed rack @toyotausa - 17" rock warrior @sdhqoffroad - rock sliders, a-pillar @hondogarage / @apple / @gaiagps / @dualgps- navigation @wheelersoffroadinc - superbumps
    Patriots fan I am lol No colts wear for me!

Im looking up flights + hotel and looks like Ill be able to get there and sleep, 2 people and a nice rated/stared hotel for under $1,000. Then tickets, food and taxi/car.

Only problem I can see with the car would be I am only 22 and most places require renter to be 25.

I also posted up hoping that possibly there are some Pats fans on here that live around there that would not mind maybe having me and my GF tag along for tailgating/ride on Sunday, I will be more than happy to pitch in for food/beer.

4. Sep 18, 2011 at 12:38 PM
    08pretaco

Member:
    az
    Vehicle:
    Ok I know I know lol I tend to change my mind like crazy. Think I decided to actually go to the Pats game in Denver on the 16th. Hotel and flight about half the price, make a nice longer trip out of it due to being out of school (other game ties into finals :( )

So any PATS fans in Denver going to that game? lol

Products Discussed in

To Top