1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Botchus Chopshop build Long Term Thread w/ BS!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Builds (2005-2015)' started by Bot_Chu, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Sep 21, 2016 at 11:59 PM
    Nicklovin

Nicklovin Mall Crawlin Through Life

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Vehicle:
    00 The Tunda - 0̶4̶ P̶r̶e̶r̶u̶n̶n̶e̶r̶ - 0̶1̶ O̶v̶e̶r̶l̶a̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ - 07 FJ Mall Crawler Xtrme
    Tacoless
    Just put in neutral and kick my feet up :cool:
    If anything we should drag Kyle's ass off the mountain
    So you coming to Ocotillo man? I got a bed we could throw your bike in

Bot_Chu[OP] likes this.
  2. Sep 22, 2016 at 12:03 AM
    Bot_Chu

Bot_Chu [OP] Du Ma

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate (Bot)
    Corona, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2007 ACLB Prerunner
    Enkei RPT-1, ADS 2.5 F/R, 4" Spindles, Toyo RT 315/75/16
    • For a overlander build . . . . i will keep my options open but i would most likely stay in the realms of a Toyota. Possibly another Tacoma or maybe a 4Runner? Lots to choose from, however im still learning so i dont know many of the older model vehicles. The land cruisers look gnarly!
    • I can see the reasoning behind getting a older model muscle car for money/power cost. However the modern style ones arent bad at all!
    • Im in school to become a Nurse Practitioner. However im working my way up so ASN to BSN to Master's/ETC . . . Future ambition is to use these skills and possible look into the miltary!

3. Sep 22, 2016 at 12:08 AM
    Bot_Chu

Bot_Chu [OP] Du Ma

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate (Bot)
    Corona, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2007 ACLB Prerunner
    Ohhhh Ocotillo i need to go there one day!

4. Sep 22, 2016 at 12:12 AM
    Nicklovin

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Vehicle:
    00 The Tunda - 0̶4̶ P̶r̶e̶r̶u̶n̶n̶e̶r̶ - 0̶1̶ O̶v̶e̶r̶l̶a̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ - 07 FJ Mall Crawler Xtrme
    Tacoless
    • I'd prefer to stay in the toyota realm especially give their reliability, just wish they weren't so expensive. I've seen quite a few amazing builds using toyotas, even the old toyota pickup I'm thinking about getting :D. I could sleep in the back with my supplies on trips & it's nimble enough to tackle the local trails. Land Cruisers seem to be one of the more common overland builds within the toyota overland world, although they are more pricey than your average old vehicle. Toyota Pickups are what they called their trucks before the Tacoma, (pre 1995). The 22re in the old toyotas has proven itself to be quite bulletproof
    • I still rather be that guy pulling up next to a nice new mustang in some old beat up muscle car and smoking him in a race :rofl:
    • Whoa you got quite the way to go man, masters wow. I'm not even sure what exactly I'm going after yet :bananadead:

Bot_Chu[QUOTED][OP] likes this.
  5. Sep 22, 2016 at 12:13 AM
    Nicklovin

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Vehicle:
    Tacoless
    TW meet is occuring there and Anza Borrego 3rd weekend of October

6. Sep 22, 2016 at 12:25 AM
    Bot_Chu

Bot_Chu [OP] Du Ma

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate (Bot)
    Corona, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2007 ACLB Prerunner
    • Oh yeah these Toyota's can get beat the hell out of them and just come back kicking even stronger! However, its all in the maintenance which alot of us forget about lol. Thats what i heard! The older toyotas are alot more common when it comes to the trails due to the modifications that can be done to accommodate it to whatever realm you are entering i assume. Ahhhhh pre 95 are just called pickups gotcha. Yes, i've seen those engines last forever!
    • AKA "Sleeper" haha just to fool them and make them turn their necks once beat . . . :D
    • Mhm, im quite dead set on this route due to what i went through losing my pops and seeing my mom break down from it. I decided im not here to fuck around and go do things that arent worth my time & ETC. Ambitions dont get accomplished with laziness from what i learned . . . Only being 19 i have a long ways to go but ill do anything to learn and thrive in what we call life. Are you also in school atm? If so what college!?

Ohhhhhh gonna look into that!

7. Sep 22, 2016 at 12:46 AM
    Nicklovin

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Vehicle:
    Tacoless
    Hats off to you there :hattip:
    Definately have to be a go getter to get our ambitions, granted we're both young so it's a bit different for us since many of our wants are constantly changing. 20 over here, currently enrolled over at Orange Coast College, was planning on transfering to Cal State Long Beach after next semester with a Business Administration major but I'm a bit unsure so I may take an extra semester to takes some classes in other subjects that interest me... so we'll see :notsure:. Shoot I may be a bit older than you but you definately have your future a lot more focused then mine :laugh:

TRDrh and Bot_Chu[QUOTED][OP] like this.
  8. Sep 22, 2016 at 1:15 AM
    Bot_Chu

Bot_Chu [OP] Du Ma

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate (Bot)
    Corona, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2007 ACLB Prerunner
    :thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Same to you boss, :hattip:
    Oh yeah seeing my parents and others alike working their ass off to survive and support a family, showed me why we need to work and strive for bigger things instead of settling for the bare minimum. Oh cool, so our age gap is not even that big at all. If you are enrolled at OCC that means you are a OC native correct? Im actually from Garden Grove, miss the area. Very nice I've heard great things about CSULB and how things are over there. Was there any other schools in your mind that were of interest ive heard CSUSD had a awesome program also. Shoot if I don't get into the nursing program right away im gonna go back to school to get a certificate to be a Medical Assistant and work while I have time. Well Time will tell whether or not i have my shit together haha. Im pretty sure you have an idea of what you want to do correct?

9. Sep 22, 2016 at 1:35 AM
    Matic

Matic The "OFG" Baby!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Tricky Dick
    Easley, SC
    Vehicle:
    1 owner 2002 TRD, SR5, DC, 2.7. Full OME suspension, STT pro's.
    OME 881 coils with OME nitrochargers shocks up front. TC UCA's OME Dakars with extra leaf in the rear. Warn 8000 winch with 80ft custom braided synth line. Custom 60ft synth extension. All pro tube bumper, Hi-lift jack, Safari Snorkel, Wilco tiregate. 2019 Jeep JLUR.
    Subbed!

Ive got a 2016 dodge challenger r/t, 6.4 liter, 392 ci, scat pack, shaker in b5 blue.
    Worlds longest name for a car. Lol.

Nice truck!! and as someone mentioned...great way to honor your father.

10. Sep 22, 2016 at 1:40 AM
    Bot_Chu

Bot_Chu [OP] Du Ma

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate (Bot)
    Corona, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2007 ACLB Prerunner
    Thanks for the sub boss! Glad to have you on board, after you helped me out way back with my "snapped" lug nut haha.

Golly with that name it must be packing something insane under the hood o_O!? What's the perks of the scat pack if I may ask?

Once again thanks boss, my mother was the one that pushed me to get the idea of building a truck in memory of my pops. Helps to have something to work on to!

Matic[QUOTED] likes this.
  11. Sep 22, 2016 at 1:47 AM
    Matic

Matic The "OFG" Baby!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Tricky Dick
    Easley, SC
    Vehicle:
    OME 881 coils with OME nitrochargers shocks up front. TC UCA's OME Dakars with extra leaf in the rear. Warn 8000 winch with 80ft custom braided synth line. Custom 60ft synth extension. All pro tube bumper, Hi-lift jack, Safari Snorkel, Wilco tiregate. 2019 Jeep JLUR.
    Scat pack is a standard R/T but it has the SRT 392 motor. 6.4 liters. 485 hp/475 lb ft torque.

Screenshot_20160626-174028.jpg

12. Sep 22, 2016 at 1:48 AM
    Matic

Matic The "OFG" Baby!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Tricky Dick
    Easley, SC
    Vehicle:
    Ive got a build page.....its sloooow going. Just trying to work alot of OT so I can get this thing in gear.

Can seem to link the build from my phone.

Bot_Chu[OP] likes this.
  13. Sep 22, 2016 at 1:49 AM
    Bot_Chu

Bot_Chu [OP] Du Ma

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate (Bot)
    Corona, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2007 ACLB Prerunner
    I don't know much and I'm still learning as I just entered the automotive enthusiasts realm not to long ago but . . . . .gosh darn it that it one good looking ride there. :thumbsup:

14. Sep 22, 2016 at 1:51 AM
    Bot_Chu

Bot_Chu [OP] Du Ma

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate (Bot)
    Corona, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2007 ACLB Prerunner
    I will definitely check out the build thread! I'm sort of in the same boat just studying and doing school instead. I want this thread to grow slowly into something else eventually, because I'm thinking in the long run I can look back and be proud of what I did without losing track.

15. Sep 22, 2016 at 2:05 AM
    ODNAREM

ODNAREM MEMBER Of The Church Of @ODNAREM

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Huntington Beach,CA.
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport Prerunner
    TRD catback exhaust,FJ Cruiser trail team wheels,BFG All Terrain K02 tires,Grillcraft front grill,Pelfreybilt IFS/Mid skids,sliders,standard rear bumper,Total Chaos bed stiffeners.TRD Pro Bilstein front/rear suspension.
    :anonymous::wave::thumbsup:

16. Sep 22, 2016 at 2:12 AM
    Bot_Chu

Bot_Chu [OP] Du Ma

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate (Bot)
    Corona, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2007 ACLB Prerunner
    It's the man, the myth, the legend. . . . . . . Ronnnnnnn! Glad to have you on board, anything new going on with you boss?

ODNAREM[QUOTED] likes this.
  17. Sep 22, 2016 at 2:26 AM
    ODNAREM

ODNAREM MEMBER Of The Church Of @ODNAREM

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Huntington Beach,CA.
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport Prerunner
    TRD catback exhaust,FJ Cruiser trail team wheels,BFG All Terrain K02 tires,Grillcraft front grill,Pelfreybilt IFS/Mid skids,sliders,standard rear bumper,Total Chaos bed stiffeners.TRD Pro Bilstein front/rear suspension.
    Not much bro!Been in Georgia for a military memorial honoring my girlfriend's father and doing some sight seeing and visiting a few friends!Be back in CA.in a few days then heading up to Big Bear(Saturday 24th)to camp and do some wheelin with a big group of our SoCal TW members!Check out the "Rancho Cucamonga Roll Call"thread if you're interested in it!

18. Sep 22, 2016 at 2:31 AM
    Bot_Chu

Bot_Chu [OP] Du Ma

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate (Bot)
    Corona, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2007 ACLB Prerunner
    Glad to see you out and about having fun! I did actully see the talk going on about that trip . . . . I don't think I have a open time frame to do all of that sadly . . . . But hopefully you guys can record some footage and photos so I can see what goes on with trips like that!

ODNAREM[QUOTED] likes this.
  19. Sep 22, 2016 at 9:02 AM
    HAVVOKK

HAVVOKK Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Vehicle:
    2014 DGAF Long Bed
    Fucking look it up
    Don't get mad get glad. Even without a Taco I'll still beat you on dirt if I run

Bot_Chu[OP] likes this.
  20. Sep 22, 2016 at 9:04 AM
    HAVVOKK

HAVVOKK Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Vehicle:
    2014 DGAF Long Bed
    Fucking look it up
    Yep I'll be out at superstition. Will come visit you fuckers with my camp. Might have the dirtbike. Might bring the truck. Depends of if suspension sells or not

To Top