1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Boy burned!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by SACTOWN, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Oct 16, 2009 at 9:29 AM
    bobwilson1977

bobwilson1977 Well-Known Member

Member:
    KaliFORN-I-A
    Vehicle:
    96 Tacoma 2WD ( pizza delivery model)
    none except for crappy hub caps and floor mats.
    Yeah.. Maybe you have a point. I do remember one of the kids that lived down the street from us was playing football with us, got mad, ran off and came back swinging an axe. Holy shit that scared the hell out of us. So I guess there were crazy kids back then too.

2. Oct 16, 2009 at 9:36 AM
    619Tacoma

619Tacoma Baja bound

Member:
    First Name:
    Call me Rocco
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner SR5, Sport, 4dr
    - Billstein 5100's all around with OME 885 coil springs. - K&N Air Filter - HID Headlights & Fogs - Kenwood Stereo & Infinity Speakers - CB Radio, - Fog On Anytime mod - Anti Tailgate theft mod. More comming...
    Idunno but this poor kid is going to suffer for the rest of his life. And he has MANY years to go. I know kids will be kids and don't really understand the consequences of their actions (Even as adults, we sometimes don't).

This might be cruel, but i say burn these kids hands, or something to partially scar them for the rest of their lives as well. Nothing the law can do will ever make the situation better for the burnt kid. Years from now, the brutal kids that burnt the kid will have paid their fines or whatever penalty they get and will live the rest of their lives as happy (or miserable) as they were before. I say permanently scar them so they suffer every waking day like the poor kid will. It might be cruel but fight fire with fire. No pun intended.

If i was the burnt kid, i think i would have some satisfactin knowing that the kids who did this to me will suffer with me for the rest of their lives because of the physical scars the burn will leave behind. I would be so pissed off at everybody knowing that i will have those scars forever while the other kids or their parents will only pay fines or jail time at absolute most then move on with their lives.

It's a difficult situation because you are dealing with kids. But make an example out of them. Burn them and see how many people in their lifetime will see their scars and ask them "what happened to you?".

3. Oct 16, 2009 at 9:44 AM
    tim920

tim920 Never seen Forest Gump

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Boston, MA
    Vehicle:
    2005 4Runner Limited V6
    These kids are probably going to be tried as adults since their names are released. Think so?

Products Discussed in

To Top