1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Brand New to Tacomas....Where do I start?!

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Disco, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Apr 5, 2011 at 12:14 PM
    Disco

Disco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Diego
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    2018 TRD Offroad 4x4 DCSB Cement
    I am looking to purchase a Tacoma in about a month or two and I figured Id jump in here to do some research before purchasing. I'm hoping you guys can help me make a better educated decision on what to get.

I need a truck because I haul my motorcycles out to the track a bunch, and I'll probably start doing some offroad motorcycle riding soon too. Besides that, Id love to start hitting some offroad trails on the truck too. I currently either carpool with friends that have trucks or borrow my dads truck, but Im at the point where I need my own. I wont really be commuting much with it since I work close to home.

Anyway I was thinking about the 4x4 extended cab. I'm not sure if I should go new or find a nice used one. Whats your take? Is there a certain package I should be looking for? Something to look out for?

Also I love modifying my bikes, and I'm looking forward to doing the same on a Tacoma. I'll browse around at what everyone is doing to their trucks :)

Thanks guys! :wave:

Products Discussed in

To Top