1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bridgcat's TRD Build...

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Builds (2005-2015)' started by bridgcat, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Aug 12, 2012 at 7:08 PM
    bridgcat

bridgcat [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 4x4 SR5 TRD Offroad
    Avid Off-road Light bar w/ Line-X, American Aluminum Black LP Toolbox, N Fab black step bars,In-Channel Vent Visors, two 10" Rockford subs, Pioneer Double Din DVD player w/ Metra dash kit, 285/65R18 Nitto Trail Grappler MT/s. 18x9" Black XD Monsters. Weathertech digital fit floor mats. Color matched grille with FJ Tacoma badge. De-badged with black, "4x4" badge on tail gate. Mud flap delete mod. Custon TRD decal, color matched rear bumper, Icon extended travel reservoir coilovers, Icon rear reservoir shocks, Dakar rear leaf pack, extended stainless steel brake lines, Camburg uniball upper control arms, timeren bump stops,Beefed Taco carrier bearing drop, Rockford Fosgate Door speakers, Dynomat doors and rear panel, All pro front bumper.
    I def would. I'd prefer to have some sliders w/ a kickout but I do like my N-Fabs.

2. Aug 12, 2012 at 7:41 PM
    bridgcat

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    Avid Off-road Light bar w/ Line-X, American Aluminum Black LP Toolbox, N Fab black step bars,In-Channel Vent Visors, two 10" Rockford subs, Pioneer Double Din DVD player w/ Metra dash kit, 285/65R18 Nitto Trail Grappler MT/s. 18x9" Black XD Monsters. Weathertech digital fit floor mats. Color matched grille with FJ Tacoma badge. De-badged with black, "4x4" badge on tail gate. Mud flap delete mod. Custon TRD decal, color matched rear bumper, Icon extended travel reservoir coilovers, Icon rear reservoir shocks, Dakar rear leaf pack, extended stainless steel brake lines, Camburg uniball upper control arms, timeren bump stops,Beefed Taco carrier bearing drop, Rockford Fosgate Door speakers, Dynomat doors and rear panel, All pro front bumper.
    Will be ordering my leather seats on the 24th. Gonna go with the full leather Katzkins, two tone (black and graphite) and the TRD stitching. Stay tuned.

3. Aug 12, 2012 at 7:47 PM
    bridgcat

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    Also....285/75R16 BFG's coming this Sunday!

4. Aug 13, 2012 at 6:03 PM
    Swampmonkey

Swampmonkey Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Wes
    Fairhope, AL
    Vehicle:
    2011 Prerunner TRD DC
    UWS black low profile toolbox, TRD intake, TRD exhaust, TC uca's, Rear 2" toytec aal, OME Front and Rear shocks, OME 885s, NFABs
    Going all out man, awesome!

5. Aug 18, 2012 at 8:21 AM
    bridgcat

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    285/75R16 BFG All Terrain
    [​IMG]

6. Aug 18, 2012 at 9:07 AM
    bridgcat

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
  7. Aug 18, 2012 at 8:53 PM
    BakerTaco

BakerTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Lower Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2006 4x4 SR5
    Black UWS Toolbox, Window Tint, Weathertech mats, OME lift: 885x coils, top plate spacer, OME shocks all around, 2 inch AAL driver side trim packer, Toytec diff drop, Grillcraft, Colormatched grille, CHLM, 6000k HIDs - headlights and fogs, Smittybilt shackle hitch, ARB snatch strap, Pioneer avic x940bt headunit,
    Oh my! It's...... It's BEAUTIFUL!! :eek:

8. Aug 19, 2012 at 9:36 AM
    bridgcat

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    Thanks man. It's far from finished. Still have some suspension upgrades to do, leather seats, a new double din and a plate bumper / winch.

9. Aug 19, 2012 at 9:52 AM
    Juanovian

Juanovian Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Juan
    Las Cruces, NM
    Vehicle:
    2010 PreRunner TRD Off-Road
    truck is awesome im starting to mod mine, where did you put the subs and what kind of box/case did you use? also did you put an amplifier in? if so what kind?

10. Aug 20, 2012 at 9:32 AM
    bridgcat

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    The subs are behind the back seat. I had to remove the plastic behind the seats to fit the box. I don't really know what kind of box it is....my wife got it off of ebay for me but I like it...does the job intended. The amp is under the driver side seat. It's also rockford fosgate, like my subs and door speakers.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  11. Aug 22, 2012 at 8:48 PM
    bridgcat

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    If anyone is interested....the icons are set at what they came set at from the factory. Currently I am not rubbing with my 285's except in reverse at full lock. I am certain I will have to trim and do the cmc once I stuff the tires but just riding the pavement....no rubbing.

12. Aug 22, 2012 at 8:59 PM
    Jerez

Jerez SoCal LED Dash Swap

Member:
    First Name:
    Rod
    Diamond Bar/Ontario, CA
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD 2wd converted to 4wd
    Estock
    so right now youre the only one with the "T100" decal...i removed mine the other night to buff the tail gate and notice it had faded in only 1 year...need to order a new one probably this weekend :spy:

13. Aug 23, 2012 at 6:59 AM
    bridgcat

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    Lol....best get on it man! You're the originator! I'm actually considering changing mine out to a different lettering along with my TRD quarterpanel decals since I'm going with leather and the TRD stitching. I don't want any lettering to not match.

14. Aug 23, 2012 at 7:18 AM
    Jerez

Jerez SoCal LED Dash Swap

Member:
    First Name:
    Rod
    Diamond Bar/Ontario, CA
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD 2wd converted to 4wd
    Estock
    That would look cool...I may try "TRD" this time idk yet

15. Aug 23, 2012 at 8:00 AM
    bridgcat

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    Make it happen!

16. Oct 24, 2012 at 4:33 AM
    Fightman80

Fightman80 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Capreol Ontario Canada
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD DCLB Speedway Blue
    Tinted Tail lights, Nerb Bars, Tonneau Cover, Vent Visors, Hood Deflector, Foglight/highbeam mod, Custom homemade grill, Carbon Fibre Interior.
    Nice truck man! You have quite the awesome wife too! You better hold on to that girl for EVER! LOL! ;)

17. Oct 24, 2012 at 4:43 AM
    bridgcat

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    Thanks man! Yeah shes def a keeper! I don't plan on letting her go I just hope she shares the same idea! lol :D

18. Oct 25, 2012 at 5:09 AM
    bridgcat

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
  19. Dec 5, 2012 at 7:19 AM
    GATORTACO92

GATORTACO92 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Hoover, Al
    Vehicle:
    2004 F-350 6.0 King Ranch
    2004 F-350...uh lots of motor work to go fast...er. Way to much to list. 2001: 3" leveling kit, ARB bumper, lightforce 240 blitz, 35" KM2s. SOLD 2008: OME 886s 90000 with dakars, LR UCAs, 5% tint, Satashi. SOLD 2015: Flooded and Gone
    truck still looking good! i sold those cooper and my black wheels and now how 35s on the sport wheels:D have you killed anything yet?

20. Dec 5, 2012 at 7:36 AM
    bridgcat

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    Awesome man! What brand tires? Haven't had much of a chance to hunt this season. Been working over a lot but I get home on the 19th and I'll be off for 21 days....so something is going down. It may be a deer, or it may be my pride...but something is gonna die! lol

Products Discussed in

To Top