1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bridgestone Revo 2 or BFG All-Terrain KO

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by BIGLuke, Nov 18, 2009.

?

Which one?

Poll closed Dec 18, 2009.
  1. BFG All-Terrain T/A KO

52.6%
  2. Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 2

48.2%
  1. Dec 30, 2009 at 8:05 PM
    YellowDog01

YellowDog01 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    04 4x4
    It may have already been stated but...

I have had both tires.
    In my opinion, the Revo's were better on the road than the BFGs. Less road noise, resistance, etc.

The BFGs dug a lot more off road(Mainly muddy boat ramps and dirt roads) and exceled far more than the Revo's did.

The BFGs ended up lasting longer. My choice would be BFGs.

2. Dec 30, 2009 at 8:08 PM
    jefferson

jefferson needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    San Diego (North Park!), CA
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    toyota brand hitch and uhaul wiring harness, fog lamps on anytime, bed lamps, map lights on with dome, day time running lamps, remove secondary air filter, painted bumper grill, Double Din touch screen stereo, Sockmonkey custom SR5 decal, door & seatbelt bells disabled, painted engine cover, installed compass/temperature overhead console, failed mod: passenger side auto down window switches, weathertech front mats, RedLine hood struts, Cheap Beep piezo buzzer locking beep, 5100s in the front set at 2.5, 5100s in the rear, AAL, hitch safe, revenge fab sliders, bed bar, prerunner light, cb wired
    Perfect answer. Thanks :D

3. Dec 30, 2009 at 8:14 PM
    YellowDog01

Member:
    Vehicle:
    04 4x4
    If you can deal with the price and road noise, BFG is the way to go. 3 Ply sidewall is a plus, I had a 4inch bolt....yeah...a BOLT stuck in my tread in the BFGs and just took it down to the tire shop and they held air great and sold the car with the patched up tire that was still perfect.

4. Dec 30, 2009 at 8:16 PM
    jefferson

jefferson needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    San Diego (North Park!), CA
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    toyota brand hitch and uhaul wiring harness, fog lamps on anytime, bed lamps, map lights on with dome, day time running lamps, remove secondary air filter, painted bumper grill, Double Din touch screen stereo, Sockmonkey custom SR5 decal, door & seatbelt bells disabled, painted engine cover, installed compass/temperature overhead console, failed mod: passenger side auto down window switches, weathertech front mats, RedLine hood struts, Cheap Beep piezo buzzer locking beep, 5100s in the front set at 2.5, 5100s in the rear, AAL, hitch safe, revenge fab sliders, bed bar, prerunner light, cb wired
    The price is killing me.. found a deal online just now for about $165 for the 265/75R16 and the revo 2 is everywhere for $145.. But i'm not sure i even like the look any better... but i havent seen one on a tacoma..

5. Dec 30, 2009 at 8:20 PM
    YellowDog01

Member:
    Vehicle:
    04 4x4
    They are both good quality brands I don't think you could go wrong with either of them.

6. Jan 19, 2010 at 5:21 PM
    besser

besser Member

Member:
    Vermont
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Off-Road
    Has anyone had any rubbing issues with 265/75R16's? I'm thinking of getting the Revo 2 in that size but don't want to worry about rubbing if i'm 'wheelin or towing... Without knowing more I'm going to stick with the stock 265/70 size for my BRAND NEW 2010 TRD Off-Road (gotta get the stockie crap off there ASAP).

Products Discussed in

To Top