1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

BROKEN REAR YOKE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by tacomaowner85, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Jan 10, 2011 at 4:37 PM
    tacomaowner85

tacomaowner85 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    angel
    N.M.
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD SPORT 4X4
    K&N AIR FILTER Leveling Kit( 3" in the front 1"in the back) "Super Truck" tube side steps 5% window tint in the front Limo window tint in the back
    hey tw lookin to buy a rear yoke off anyone that can sell one to me. i do not need the yoke that goes into the diff. itself only the one that holds the rear u joint. i have talked to the dealer....427.95 for entire driveshaft. dont need that at all just the yoke. been to alot of junk yards....and not surprised i dont find any 05-09 trucks to replace what i need. PLEASE SOMEONE OUT THERE HELP!!!!havent had my baby in two weeks!!!!:(:(:(:(:(:(

2. Jan 10, 2011 at 6:41 PM
    dirthawker1313

dirthawker1313 Well-Known Member

Member:
    why dont you take it to your local driveline shop. im sure they can fix it for alot less than the dealer

3. Jan 28, 2011 at 4:07 PM
    Tacozoid

Tacozoid Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Terry
    Katy Texas
    Vehicle:
    White Tacoma Pre-runner
    Billsteins,Texas tint. Blue Dash mod. Console mod. in Blue, Customized grille
    I just snapped my pinion shaft right in two, BANG! Then I had 8 neutrals! Now I have a great used ass end and all is back to normal.

To Top