1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Brotherly Love

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by BrokenTusk, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Jun 1, 2011 at 5:55 PM
    kmok

kmok Plastidipped ma Hootus!

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Columbus, Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2005 Subaru Outback XT 5MT
    Uh oh lol :laugh:

2. Jun 1, 2011 at 5:56 PM
    chicken lips

chicken lips Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jose Garcia
    riverside
    Vehicle:
    07 tacoma
    bone stock for now
    im 2 years older than my brother but hes always been way bigger than me but we would still go at it

my brother and his friend were racing their bikes and they rode across a street that had no stop sign so his friend got run over by a car, my brother got scared and ran home and went under the bed to hide. his buddy is on the street so the ambulance and cops come to the scene and start doing their thing, as i watch the scene i get the idea to have some fun so i go back to our room and tell him the cops are here and they are looking for him and hes going to jail, so he starts crying. after a few minutes the cops and paramedics come knocking on our door and talk with our mom, i go and tell him that they are here for him that they know it his fault to get out of the because he was going to jail for 30 years, then my mom calls him but he wont come out so we had to drag him out of the bed and the cop gives him a speech

3. Jun 2, 2011 at 6:36 AM
    BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk [OP] I support a velociraptor free workplace.

Member:
    First Name:
    Marcelasaurus
    AB, Canada
    Vehicle:
    The Scarlett Whore
    Check Build Thread!!
    Thats a gooder :D

1) When we were really young, i was 7ish i think, my bro pissed me off so i grabbed one of the nearby lawn darts we had and wiped it at him. He was holding a foot ball that he used to block it from hitting his face... I got in tons of shit for that one and lawn darts taken away.

2) my OTHER brother, this one is ten years older then me, I jumped on him from behind in the living room, he was standing behind the couch, he through me up and over and slammed me down into the cushion so hard I bounced through the air and went exactly through the glass table in front of the couch, never even touched the frame or got cut by the glass. Right through the centre

4. Jun 2, 2011 at 8:27 AM
    JDMcQ

JDMcQ Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    The Mushroom Capital of the World
    This was just a few years ago. My youngest brother is 8 years my junior and 6 years behind my other brother. The youngest used to work for me and was busting my balls about something one day. I got in his face and told him to take a look at the age difference between himself and his two brothers and ask if he really believed that Mom and Dad planned him.

5. Jun 2, 2011 at 8:37 AM
    jberry813

jberry813 Professional Fluffer Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Lake Tahoe
    Vehicle:
    2012 DCSB Sport
    ...too much shit to list.
    Ouch...

6. Jun 2, 2011 at 8:37 AM
    BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk [OP] I support a velociraptor free workplace.

Member:
    First Name:
    Marcelasaurus
    AB, Canada
    Vehicle:
    The Scarlett Whore
    Check Build Thread!!
    Ha!!

I once told my brother he was adopted but my mom was in the room so he never believed me :( failed attempt

7. Jun 2, 2011 at 8:41 AM
    97yota4wd

97yota4wd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    alot of metal, small engine, decent travel.
    caged, camburg long travel, 50t leafpack (soon to be installed) light rack over cab, 5pt harnesses etc

about 3 weeks ago i crashed my dirtbike (with a helmet on) and was unconscious for abour 4-6min. and i guess everyone said i couldnt breathe(bruised lungs)

i had a minor concussion. so i guess its where you get hit at. its possible

sorry no brother/brother stories... but this thread has me laughing alot!!
    i got a friend/friend story though. it was my 16th birthday and it was about 5 am and i was tired. my friend wouldnt get out of my bed after asking him countless times. so i got a bb gun and shot him in the leg with it. he then screamed and chased me. i made it back in my room and locked the door till the morning!:)

8. Jun 2, 2011 at 8:42 AM
    tacoteacher

tacoteacher Well-Known Member

Member:
    socal
    Vehicle:
    05 SR5 access cab 4wd
    Stock for now
    I had 6 sisters, and only one bathroom growing up. Those bushes in the backyard never did grow very well....:eek:

9. Jun 2, 2011 at 8:51 AM
    davidpick

davidpick NWXPDTN

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Leavenworth, WA
    Vehicle:
    1988 Pickup 22R 5sp 2wd
    Weber 32/36, RV Cam, LCE exhaust headers, Desmogged
    haha, good thread! i have 3 younger brothers, all of us about 2 years apart in age. lots of rambunctiousness ensued during my childhood years (and still does when we get together). you couldn't go anywhere in my house without packing AT LEAST an airsoft gun for protection. my poor mother...

10. Jun 2, 2011 at 8:52 AM
    TacoTabe

TacoTabe Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Northeast PA
    Vehicle:
    '93 pickup
    My brother is 2 1/2 years older and much bigger than me- about 6 inches and at least 50 lbs.- and he has always been significantly bigger but we fought quite often. Usually just got my ass whipped. We got into a nasty one when I was 17 and he was 20, and though I didnt win, I think he realized it wasnt worth his trouble anymore. Only fought once since then, and I whipped his ass good.

One of our more interesting fights took place in our swimming pool. After losing, I got out of the pool, and as I was walking away, he hit me in the ankles with a boogie-board, causing me to do the chin version of the 'people's elbow' right on the stamped concrete pool deck.

After having 9 stitches put in my chin, the hospital folks refused to believe my "I slipped" claim, as they had closed the cut on my eyebrow and busted knuckles...

Good times. Though I hated my brother for beating me, I appreciate it now, cuz he definetly toughened me up.

11. Jun 2, 2011 at 8:54 AM
    tacoteacher

Member:
    socal
    Vehicle:
    05 SR5 access cab 4wd
    Stock for now
    Ok, ok, I had brothers (all younger:D) One time I placed some tacks ( sharp side up) on the floor outside a bedroom. I then covered them with a sheet of paper, and called my brother into the room. He came running so fast he never saw the paper. :eek: Then there was the time we had my sister stand by a tree. We then threw darts at the tree. Oops, I missed, and my sister was UNHAPPY.

12. Jun 2, 2011 at 9:39 AM
    JDMcQ

JDMcQ Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    The Mushroom Capital of the World
    I hope for their sake that your sisters don't look like you.

13. Jun 2, 2011 at 9:48 AM
    jgwheeler17

jgwheeler17 I'm a zit. Get it?

Member:
    NC
    Vehicle:
    07 Double Cab TRD Off-Road 4x4
    neglect, mostly.
    another ok one i can think of at the moment is the story of the past 4 years or so. my brother has always been stocky, about half fat/half muscle. we would always wrestle growing up and despite his bigger size im about 3 or 4 inches taller. about a year ago after just messing around in the kitchen we ended up locking arms and trying to get each other down. i would just lean into him and push off slamming him into anything i could in the kitchen. a few slams into some chairs and his back on some cabinet handles had him worn down and pissed enough for me to run like a girl out the door lol.

14. Jun 2, 2011 at 9:56 AM
    tacoteacher

Member:
    socal
    Vehicle:
    05 SR5 access cab 4wd
    Stock for now
    But then there's the payback.......

15. Jun 2, 2011 at 9:59 AM
    jgwheeler17

jgwheeler17 I'm a zit. Get it?

Member:
    NC
    Vehicle:
    07 Double Cab TRD Off-Road 4x4
    neglect, mostly.
    he's never been able to catch me :laugh: . . . but me and my brother have never been too bad against each other. i threw a shoe at my twin sister one time when we were 13. hit her in the mouth, her braces cut about a 3 inch scar on her lower lip, now that was pretty bad haha.

16. Jun 2, 2011 at 10:01 AM
    toy02ota

toy02ota Local TW dissenter

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Brownsville, TN
    Vehicle:
    2005 Chevy Silverado
    I don't have a brother but I have a first cousin that I fought with constantly. Once when I was 13 and he was 14 we were riding dirt bikes on a farm. There was a bad ass hill that would send you sky high. Well after some questioning of his man hood I got him pissed and he hit it full throttle. Broken ankle on that one. Haha. Another one. He's really big into mma. He's about 5' 4" 115 lbs. I'm 5' 10" 170. He tried to sneak attack me one day. He got me in an arm bar. Yeah I picked him straight up and slammed him through a old work table.

17. Jun 2, 2011 at 10:06 AM
    tacoteacher

Member:
    socal
    Vehicle:
    05 SR5 access cab 4wd
    Stock for now
    You've been running for a year? Wow, that's endurance.

18. Jun 2, 2011 at 10:09 AM
    elytravis

elytravis Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Travis
    Always changing...but there is no place like home.
    Vehicle:
    2012 Nautical Blue DCLB TRD Sport
    Black tube steps, Skid plate, Bilstein 6112's front and 5160's rear, Bakflip F1 folding cover, EGR raingaurds, All weather floor mats, AFE pro dry filter, BFG 265 70 R 17 KO2's.
    My brother is four years older 7" taller and about 150lbs bigger

When a was little he pushed me down some stairs. I now have a scar in my chin where a stick entered my face....and in my cheek where it exited.

Scar in my ankle where he accidently stabbed me with a pocket knife popping bubbles That I was blowing.

Found some MGD bottles in his room and filled one up with some special homemade salty bodily brew.

Hit me with my moms jeep while I was running away from him

He also took a 2X4 to the ribs breaking one defending me from some thugs I falsly accused of beating me up...he beat all four of them.

The stuff above may sound bad but I wouldn't change my brother for the world. We're still like best friends now...and I guess we always were.

19. Jun 2, 2011 at 10:12 AM
    Ez2typethis

Ez2typethis Well-Known Member

Member:
    California
    Vehicle:
    2017 Sport
    Suspension -LSK Uniball Uper Control Arms -LSK Uniball Lower Control Arms -Camburg Performance Spindles -ECGS Needle Bearing Installed -Archive Garage Hammer Hangers -Archive Garage 3.6” Shackles -Archive Garage Hanger Cross Tube -Icon 2.5 CDC Extended Travel Coilovers -Icon 14" 700 pound coils -Icon 2.5 CDC RXT Shocks -Icon 2.0 Hydraulic Bump Stops *Bolt On Bump Stop Mount -Wheelers Front Super Bumps Armor -At The Helm Front Bumper -At The Helm Rear Bumper -At The Helm Rear Swing Out -RCI Sliders -RCI Engine Skid Plate -RCI Transfer Case Skid Plate -RCI Transmission Skid Plate -RCI Fuel Tank Skid Plate -Prinsu Designs Top Rack -Prinsu Designs Cab Rack Lights -Black Head Light Mod -OEM TRD Pro Tail Lights -MESO LED Turn Signals -Morimoto HID Headlight Kit -Caliraised LED 40” Slimline -Caliraised LED 20” Slimline -Caliraised LED Amber Pods -Caliraised LED Wide Ditch Lights -Caliraised LED Flush Mount Pods -LED High Beams -LED Dome Lights -LED Back-Up Lights -LED License Plate Lights Miscellaneous -OVtuned2.0 -4.88 gears -ARB twin comp -ARB rear locker -Leer 100XQ Camper Shell -Smitty Built X20 Winch -Warn Fairlead -Warn Sidewinder -Roto Pax 4.5 Gallon Gasoline -Roto Pax 2 Gallon Water -Roto Pax 2 Gallon Gasoline -Weathertech Floor Liners -Double limo tinted -50% tinted windshield -Leather Seats - Installed At Dealer Wheels and Tires -Matte Black Stealth Custom Series Ray 10's (X5) -BFG KO2 285x70r17 // Load Range C (X5)
    My brother is 3 years older than me, once overhead casting when i was 9, i hooked his eyebrow with my favorite lure

20. Jun 2, 2011 at 10:14 AM
    Superx2

Superx2 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joey
    Iowa
    My brother is 3 years older than me. When we were younger he had anger issues. So he was always after me. Guess I always pissed him off or he hated me. I feel bad now because he is in prison and don't really have any contact with him. Could write him, and maybe I will start. He is about 12-14 hours away. I hate that when we were together, I never realized that things would end up that way. He's been in prison for 15 years and wont be getting out anytime soon. I do miss him and should quit being so selfish and go see him. But now who is he? Sure prison life has changed him. Shitty.

Products Discussed in

To Top