1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Brotherly Love

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by BrokenTusk, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Jun 2, 2011 at 10:16 AM
    Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    Rocklin, Ca.
    Vehicle:
    2001 prerunner doublecab limited
    2001 with; cat-back side-swept twin exhaust, elbow mod, Westin bullbar with Hella 450 driving lights, Snugtop XTR camper shell, TRD off-road 2x4-black beauty.
    My sister is two years older than me-we had the usual rivalries, no biggie. No, her and her friends were too busy giving me crap and making fun of me because I was always "the fat little dork" brother who was always in the way..then when I was 16, I shot up 4" and got thin and suddenly cool. Now all of a sudden her girlie friends were starting to chase after me:D I wound up dating one. Then after we moved to California, another one, my sister's best friend, came to visit my sister (ahem) and I wound up doing her-or actually, she did me- in the bathroom the first night while the family slept:)...that pissed sis off so bad when she found out, they were not friends anymore! I still don't know why. That girl was my first:)

2. Jun 2, 2011 at 10:18 AM
    TacoTabe

TacoTabe Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Northeast PA
    Vehicle:
    '93 pickup

I genuinely feel for you, its truly sad that your relationship with your bro is strained.

I'm also sad that you just darkened an otherwise awesome thread with such depressing shit :(

3. Jun 2, 2011 at 10:19 AM
    DGXR

DGXR Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Friend
    Sacramento, CA
    Vehicle:
    2006 2.7L SR5 2-wheel drive
    No brothers, just an older sister (2 years separation). Maybe that explains why I am such a fuck stick dickhead

4. Jun 2, 2011 at 11:38 AM
    tanzak88

tanzak88 Well-Known Member

Member:
    According to my parents, when I was little and still in a crib (in the same room as my brother who's 5 years older than me) at least twice a week my parents would have to come in before he woke up... Because right a I would wake up I'd take off my dirty diaper and throw it at him, either landing it on him, his pillow or the floor next to his bed.

Every time he made something really cook with Lego (the kind of cool that's like a weeks worth of after school work) I would wait until he went to school and I would destroy the whole thing.

One time I rolled a rock down a hill, and stupidly he tried to catch it. It broke his finger.

I'll try to think of more.. He's 5 years older than me and we fought quite a bit up until the point where he saw me dying and saw 3 Critical Care Paramedics working on me for a half hour then medivac-ing me to the hospital.

We still have little arguments but it's about important things now, not who owns the lego man with the police uniform on.

5. Jun 2, 2011 at 3:21 PM
    elytravis

elytravis Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Travis
    Always changing...but there is no place like home.
    Vehicle:
    2012 Nautical Blue DCLB TRD Sport
    Black tube steps, Skid plate, Bilstein 6112's front and 5160's rear, Bakflip F1 folding cover, EGR raingaurds, All weather floor mats, AFE pro dry filter, BFG 265 70 R 17 KO2's.
    Once we were going to my Aunts house to swim and I bragged the entire time about how good I was. When we got there I juped in and realized I couldn't swim. I was drowning and everybody thought I was joking. I guess my brother always knew I was full of shit because he jumped in and pulled me out...the first of many times I consider he saved my life.

6. Jun 2, 2011 at 3:55 PM
    Dmonkey

Dmonkey Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Branden
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    VZN159L (2002 DC)
    Eibach height adjust shocks in front, KYB monomax shocks in the back. Stock springs front and back. Level 8 MK6 10mm offset wheels on Cooper ATP tires (stock size)
    my brother is 18 months younger and about 3 inches taller then me with about a 50lb weight advantage, when he was 17 and i was 18 he was talking shit so i called him a little bitch and he tried me. was our first and only fight as adults and he didnt want anymore of it lol he didnt land a punch even.

had to fight one uncle who threw a chair at me, i blocked it and knocked him into a glass cabinet.

had to fight my other uncle twice, he's prolly 5 inches higher and 100lbs heavier. first time i hit him clean in the jaw and lights out, he didnt know what happened. second time i just pounded any part of his head i could hit, i found out later you're not supposed to hit people on the back of the head but he didnt get screwed up from it, my knuckles swol up pretty good after that one.. the human skull is pretty hard

guess i had the mean advantage in all those cases haha

7. Jun 2, 2011 at 4:54 PM
    chicken lips

chicken lips Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jose Garcia
    riverside
    Vehicle:
    07 tacoma
    bone stock for now
    one summer we went to mexico for vacation, our uncle took me and my brother to a rodeo. at the rodeo there was a tranny going around with a plastic gallon dancing, she would go up to the guys and say "beso o peso" which means give me a kiss or money

so we paid her to go dance for my brother and she started dancing on top of him, lol he was scared of her and she would just be all over him

so the next day we would call the house were we were staying at, we were hurrasing my brother all day pretending we were the tranny lol he got freaked out and said F U im leaving to LA and we said yeah i know where you live and went on to describe our house lol he thought she was coming back home with him

i know my aunt has the video of the tranny dancing on him, im gonna try and get my hands on that video

8. Jun 2, 2011 at 6:08 PM
    elytravis

elytravis Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Travis
    Always changing...but there is no place like home.
    Vehicle:
    2012 Nautical Blue DCLB TRD Sport
    Black tube steps, Skid plate, Bilstein 6112's front and 5160's rear, Bakflip F1 folding cover, EGR raingaurds, All weather floor mats, AFE pro dry filter, BFG 265 70 R 17 KO2's.
    I logged into an internet chat room with a girl named Amber's screen name (Amber234) or something like that. I flirted with my brother for like an hour as he hit on me online thinking I was a chick. He talked shit about me, "his little brother" and lied about a bunch of crap. He asked if my name was really Amber and I said nope! My name is Travis and I'm your brother...He instantly logged off and didn't want to talk about it when brought it up later. That still makes me laugh.:yay:

9. Jun 2, 2011 at 6:46 PM
    tacokid09

tacokid09 it's about the off-road miles

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian aka B-Lang
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tundra
    well shoot i guess ill share.

my brother has always said he was able to kick my ass... ya right. im a good 30 pounds bigger than him and have been lifting weights since 8th grade (6 foot 190 at that time now im 170) and he is 5'10 155 and hasnt changed but here we go..

This took place last year when i was 17 and he was 19. We were in the garage playing xbox (gears 2 split screen). i was playing with my friend george and he told me to grab the controller out of my brothers hand because he is SO BAD at the game. i said Matt give it to me, you suck. he looked at me like i was stupid then turned back to the screen. Then i grabbed if from his hand and started playing then he tried taking it from me but i kept it away from him. Then here he goes with the low blow... he tries to punch me in the balls while im sitting down. he somenwat connected but it didnt hurt to bad. he was sitting in a chair with arms (one of those doctor office chairs in the lobby made out of wood) i ended up picking him up and slamming him down back onto it. The chair broke into like 5 million pieces. my mom heard and came out to see what was going on. she saw me on top of him while he was laying on the broken chair. My mom started balling cause that was the first time him and i ever got into a physical fight. She was thinking shew as the worse mom ever and all this. i ended up with a cool scare on the top of my wrist from a screw sticking out. my brother came out clean.

even since then, he has never said that he could kick my ass. this might sound mean but i have always wanted to kick the shit out of my brother cause he always steals my cords for my computer or ipod or something he lost and then takes to to college (6 hours away) so i end up having to buy the new ones. so he got what was coming at him

but rant over haha :D

10. Jun 2, 2011 at 8:09 PM
    Gieser

Gieser Official Flatlander

Member:
    MB, Canada
    Vehicle:
    06 tundra yamaha edition
    scion Head Unit and magnaflow muffler...so far
    well my bro is all of a year younger than me a alot smaller. so far ive put a few "brother" size holes in the walls. not too much else. But were moving out soon (same house) so i may have a better story yet lol.

11. Jun 2, 2011 at 8:56 PM
    jgwheeler17

jgwheeler17 I'm a zit. Get it?

Member:
    NC
    Vehicle:
    07 Double Cab TRD Off-Road 4x4
    neglect, mostly.
    that's pretty damn good right there.I have some buddies that made a fake fb account of a nonexistent chick with just a picture they found online. told his roommate they met at a party and he was drunk, so on and so on. led him on for a week with everything you can think of. finally told him when he was dressed up and about to "go meet her" for the first time lol.

12. Jun 2, 2011 at 9:00 PM
    steve o 77

steve o 77 braaap

Member:
    First Name:
    Steven
    In a corn field, OH
    Vehicle:
    1990 Chevy Siveraydo
    245k+ miles, rust, working AC, bald eagles
    I towed my little brother behind my old bronco down our dirt road in one of these:

[​IMG]

I barely hit 2nd gear when he started to swerve back and forth, eventually being ejected from the "vehicle".

He ended up breaking his wrist :laugh:

Other than that, just a few fist fights here and there, nothing major.

13. Jun 2, 2011 at 9:10 PM
    georgeandkanoa

georgeandkanoa the point is simply this

Member:
    First Name:
    jeff
    calgary
    Vehicle:
    07 tacoma trd
    bilstein5100's front tinted windows access cover pioneer stereo weathertechs grillcraft grill kc's behind cbi sliders
    thats funny shit,now we know what the fucks wrong with you:D

14. Jun 3, 2011 at 2:15 AM
    tanzak88

tanzak88 Well-Known Member

Member:
    My dad used to own an archery shop in Seattle, so my brother and I grew up with bows in our hands. We would hunt eachother in the woods behind our house with duct tape balls on the ends of our arrows... Since he was bigger, he had the bigger bow. It was a recurve and the rule was, half draw only, because it outweighed my bow by like.. 30lbs to 10. Anyway, I got him in the back after he crept past me hiding in some bushes in full camo. I thought I really hurt him so I came out of the bushes as he turned around, full draw and shot me in the knee. He had to carry me home, I couldn't walk for a week.

15. Dec 10, 2011 at 1:19 AM
    Konaborne

Konaborne Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Kealakekua, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    Lifted 00 TRD Off-Road
    fox extended travel remote resivoir coilovers, 14" eibach 600lb coils, All Pro tubular chromoly 1" uniball upper control arms, All Pro expedition leaf packs, 10" bilstein 5150 piggyback reservoir shocks 265/75r16 Goodyear wrangler MT/R kevlars wrapped around 16" Helo 791 gloss black, Mini H1 retrofits with 6000k bulbs, 18" magnaflow w/custom exhaust reroute various decals, Sockmonkey retro hood stripes
    Just because you sent this to me marcel. You're a weird one.

About 6 years ago we had a pretty huge earthquake on the Big Island, biggest in awhile.(we get hundreds of earthquakes a year, but this one was massive) My bro and I used to share a room in my family's small farm house; there was a bathroom right down the hall from our rooms.

we were both sleeping when the shaking started, my mother was home and she yelled at us to run into the bathroom and jump in the tub.

Both of us woke up, I was still trying to comprehend what was going on.

Both of us headed for the bathroom

I was in front of my bro, but was still tired and trying to figure out what was going on

so my bro grabs me, throws me against the wall and runs into the bathroom himself.

^^ first thing that comes to mind.

Now, with me headed to the Army (but still in college for chem ATM) and him going for his graduates degree in Bio, he tells his friends in 20 years the only time he'll probably see me is when he goes home to my parents house cause I'll be in a urn on the fireplace.

16. Dec 10, 2011 at 1:25 AM
    TnRedNeck721

TnRedNeck721 Nick Namer

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    TN
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD off road 4WD
    No mud flaps, plasti dipped emblems, and rear bumper, Weather tech digital fit, Bed mat from tractor supply. Pioneer 4400BH head unit. B.A.M.F bed rail tie downs. AVS vent visors.
    i have 2 brothers one is 10 years older and one is 8 years older.. so i never had a chance whining anything. lol

1) when i was like around 5 or so i’d say. they use to body slam me on the bed and shove pickles in my mouth. (i fucken HATED pickles when i was a kid. still kinda do. but i think it’s more of a mental thing. lol)

the one eric who is 8 years older shut my hand and my foot in his bedroom door when i was like 7.

17. Dec 10, 2011 at 1:31 AM
    Konaborne

Konaborne Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Kealakekua, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    Lifted 00 TRD Off-Road
    fox extended travel remote resivoir coilovers, 14" eibach 600lb coils, All Pro tubular chromoly 1" uniball upper control arms, All Pro expedition leaf packs, 10" bilstein 5150 piggyback reservoir shocks 265/75r16 Goodyear wrangler MT/R kevlars wrapped around 16" Helo 791 gloss black, Mini H1 retrofits with 6000k bulbs, 18" magnaflow w/custom exhaust reroute various decals, Sockmonkey retro hood stripes
    Now that I think about it though we've done too much stupid shit to each other.

Get 2 brothers to do martial arts for 12 years together, and shit will happen.

I've been stabbed in the face with a bo staff more times than I can count. bruised ribs from kicks, kneed in the crotch too many times.

though I've fractured his fingers with escrima sticks, stabbed him in the chest with a kama, and gave his share of bruises

Products Discussed in

To Top