1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

BrutteForceFab-rear bumper-AWESOME!

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by Tbird, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Aug 12, 2011 at 9:46 PM
    Tbird

Tbird [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tom
    Santa Teresa, NM
    Vehicle:
    05 4X4 TRD Sport Access cab (white)
    ICON Ext.trav coilovers, rear ICON w/res. TC UCAs. All-pro 3" leafpac & U-bolt flip kit. Konig Countersteer offroad wheels. Goodyear Durtracs 260/75/16. Blacked-out badging, BHLM, Extra D-rings, Satoshi grill, SockMonkey "All Terrain" decals, Avid Off-road light bar and rock rails, Wet Okey seat covers. Weathertech digital fit floor mats. GROM ipod interface.
    My factory bumper was dinged before I bought my '05 Sport used and it has bothered me for two years. I was looking at all the offerings of aftermarket armor rear bumpers and came across Brutte Force Fab.

His rear bumper design...like many others...was to my liking. So I contacted Bill (Tacomaworld username - ironman44bear) and started talking to him about making one up for me.

The price is right...not cheap, but he beat most of the other fabricators.
    The wait was short (finished and delivered only one week late...only a month after I sent the deposit).
    The design is sharp.
    High clearance (I gained over 6 inches of departure clearance).
    Bomber hidden hitch (no doubt in my mind it's stronger than the factory p.o.s.).
    Back up light holes.
    Heavy duty shackle plates.
    High-lift holes...but I didn't want them.
    He allows you to personally customize the bumper if you have desires to.

Bumper arrived primered, wrapped nicely, and in perfect shape. I sand blasted it back to bare metal and took it to a local powdercoater.

I was able to install the bumper myself, with no help. I used a floor jack. The bumper uses the same holes the OME bumper uses and his holes lined up PERFECTLY! The bumper is tough, straight, and looks good. My wife told me it looks like the truck came from the factory with this bumper.

I am SO happy with this great addition to my truck. Great form and great function. Billy was great to deal with...always quick to give an update, or answer a question...even after he got the deposit. If he treats every one of his customers like he treated me...he is one hell of a wonderful businessman...and an even better fabricator.

I don't know Billy, he doesn't know I'm writing this, and I never told him I would. This is all of my own doing because I'm so damn pleased that I wanted to let the rest of TW know about him. He has a website... http://bruteforcefab.com/. He fabs much more than rear bumpers so take a look.

Thanks Billy...it was a pleasure and I love your bumper!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Aug 12, 2011 at 9:56 PM
    achirdo

achirdo I Weld!

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    North DFW
    Vehicle:
    06 dodge ram 3500 5.9 cummins
  3. Aug 12, 2011 at 9:58 PM
    Maverick904

Maverick904 Resident Fishing Expert

Member:
    First Name:
    Kameron
    Northeast Florida
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Rugged Trail 4x4
    3" Procomp Lift, BDF Light Bar, Borla Stainless Cat-Back System, 2 10" Polk MM Subs, LED Interior Lighting, Pioneer Touch Screen, Kicker Speakers up front, Sonys in the back, Grillcraft grill, 20% tint, Weathertechs, Projector Retrofit Headlights. BHLM
    Nice looking bumper...still doesnt justify the 600 bucks id have to pay for the bumper and shipping ahah.

4. Nov 12, 2011 at 7:28 AM
    85yote09taco

85yote09taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    York, PA
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma TRD OR
    3'' OME lift, TRD CAI, Built Right UCAs, 285 Goodyear DURATRACS, black steelies, Fog light anytime, DTRL, Alternating turn signal, Diff breather relocated, Carrier bearing drop, Weathertechs, Bestop, Extended SS brake lines, CBI Sliders w/kickout, Cab mount chop, Total Chaos LCA skids, All Pro skids, Satoshi(HomerTaco), Bruteforcefab ''HC'' rear bumper, Bruteforce Hybrid front bumper
    Bill is great, I just had my high clearance rear bumper arrive a few days ago that he built! Looked great and will definatly have him build me a front bumper when it's time. I will have pics up when it is back from paint and installed after deer season.

Great guy to work with, very helpful and makes great products! He is definately going to have his hands full when the word gets out, haha!

5. Dec 5, 2011 at 5:45 AM
    Oury

Oury Texas Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Oury
    Austin, Tx
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad
    stuff and more stuff
    Billy is a good guy, I want more people on here and everywhere too support his work. My front bumper should be here today! I'm getting pumped up :headbang:

6. Mar 8, 2012 at 7:14 AM
    novataco

novataco Well-Known Member

Member:
    NOLA
    Vehicle:
    06 Sport V6 auto
    Aries bull bar, Lund grill screen, blackened h/l, Weathertech plastic all over, Access LE tonneau, window tint, tube steps, DF-Toy aux adapter, cig plug always on, console vault, hitch step, 1700 watt in-cab inverter and dual battery (in-progress), Delta bike hitch mounts
    Billy, I just got back from a month on the road covering the presidential campaign. Can I still get in on the group buy for a rear bumper?

To Top