1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

btlm ebay cheap

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by easyeatlanta, Oct 26, 2010.

1. easyeatlanta

easyeatlanta [OP] Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Memphis
    Vehicle:
    14 DC Trd Off Road
    tail lights
    Taillights that look exactly like 2009 + but have the btlm sort of like bhlm

2. yamaha73

yamaha73 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Royce
    SacTown
    Vehicle:
    Trd offroad prerunner
    285/65/18 nitto trail grapplers w/ xd revolvers, second air filter removed, k&n drop in, maxtrack spindle, pro comp aal, 20% tint all around, ebay halos,rigid industries led lights behind my satoshi kenwood shallow mount subwoofer in custom box, kenwood stereo, black lower valence, plus my custom cracked windshield
    nice find, i wanted to do these to my stock ones but found out the outer shell is pink, i think im gonna have to buy these

3. DdayIsNear

DdayIsNear Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Crazy
    NW Jersey
    Vehicle:
    TRD Offroad
    All pro sliders
    very nice

4. schiz94

schiz94 Thread Jacker

Member:
    First Name:
    Caleb
    Bellingham,WA
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma Reg Cab
    Morimoto Projector Retrofit, alpine cda-105,Wheelskins leather wheel cover, wet okoles,5% tint on back and 24% on front two windows,Debadged tailgate,custom sockmonkey centercap decals, xr rims pced gloss black.
    someone should buy these. and then tell everyone else if they are good.

5. Lurkin

Lurkin Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rod
    Pearland, TX
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5 DC
    Unless the lens on this one is smoked, several of us are using, or have used, TLs like these. I tried them for a few months as just another de-chrome step. Downside to these is that the stop light "daisy" is still chrome. Since the outer shell is now black, this just made the daisy stand out more, IMHO anyway. I ended up selling them to somebody on here. I've also seen a couple other posters where they are using these lights.

Installation was easy, and they were sealed well and worked as advertised. If you like the style, go for it. But like I said, if you want the chrome daisy to go away, these aren't what you are looking for.

6. KPT

KPT sees what you did there.

Member:
    Vehicle:
    09 Prerunner
    Katskin leather interior, Satoshi grille, Bilstein 5100's @ 1.75, rear leaf TSB, magnaflow exhaust, 18x9 BBS RW's, 275/65/18 Nitto TG's, black headlights, black taillights, Hella Supertones, weathertechs, EFX tri-fold tonneau, n-Fab steps
    I just got some last week. I'm liking how they go with my black and white theme. Lurkin is right though, there is still a small amount of chrome in them.

When you start a few feet away though the chrome starts to match the "clear" parts for the turn signal and reverse lights...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Sampson90

Sampson90 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    2005 DC LB
    Anyone have a Silver Streak Mica truck running these ? Would like to see how they look. Thanks !!

8. Rhino8541

Rhino8541 I like ze best!

Member:
    AZ
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Check out my build thread.
    I have these, I wish the chrome around the taillights was black. I started to take the lens off, and decided to stop, so I'm living with the chrome for now.

9. mbmchugh5

mbmchugh5 My wife is scheduleing an intervention as we speak

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Vermont
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma TRD Double cab 4x4
    Rough Country 6" Db lift with toytec coilovers and all pro Expo leafs,color matched grille, t-rex eyelids on spyder dual projector halos, black tailights, 4xInnovations sliders,pro comp rear plate bumper, ATO front plate bumper, grillecraft grille mesh w/Hella black magics behind it, colormatched emblems, sockmonkey trd O/R bedside decals and 3rdBrake cover, Aeroturbine 2525 muffler
    Just ordered a set ,Thanks.Look for my OEM's For Sale Next Week!!

10. trdtaco10

trdtaco10 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Fayetteville, NC
    Vehicle:
    '10 TRD OR 4X4
    UWS toolbox, window tint, Bilstein 5100s on all four corners, black 16" TRD FJ wheels, 14" Shorty Antenna, Weathertech all weather floor liners, Satoshi Grill Mod, Rear leaf TSB, OME 885x's, Desert Racing UCAs, Icon 3 leaf AAL
    x2

11. Lurkin

Lurkin Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rod
    Pearland, TX
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5 DC
    I couldn't live with it, so my next choice was a simple bulbed TL.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SONA...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Only thing I don't like about these is that there is a "bubble" where the stop/turn signal lights are. The bubble is flat with the tailgate, but does stick out some. Assume this is because they sell a set with an LED stop light that needs that space and they are just re-using the housing for this one. But that,,, I can live with :D

Do wish someone would pick up the ball and make a totally blacked out stock look TL. and not a smoked lens either, I want the light output.

12. BIGLuke

BIGLuke I'm a TW addict!

Member:
    First Name:
    Luke
    Chicago suburbs IL
    Vehicle:
    07 4X4 tacoma SR5 Double Cab Shortbed Speedwy
    I've had the clear ones with the black interior. They work great and are bright too, havent had any problems with them at all either. Unfortunately recently I had a small incident and I cracked one of them so I just bought these to replace mine.

13. easyeatlanta

easyeatlanta [OP] Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Memphis
    Vehicle:
    14 DC Trd Off Road
  14. KPT

KPT sees what you did there.

Member:
    Vehicle:
    09 Prerunner
    Katskin leather interior, Satoshi grille, Bilstein 5100's @ 1.75, rear leaf TSB, magnaflow exhaust, 18x9 BBS RW's, 275/65/18 Nitto TG's, black headlights, black taillights, Hella Supertones, weathertechs, EFX tri-fold tonneau, n-Fab steps
To Top