1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bubba just lost his beachin Tundra

Discussion in 'Toyota Trucks & SUVs' started by Sign Guy, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Apr 1, 2011 at 5:46 AM
    gooch14

gooch14 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Michigan
    Vehicle:
    2011 Blk DC Taco SR5 4x LB
    Bestop, Child Seats, petrified french fry, dog hair, empty Mtn Dew cans cracked windshield, scratches.

other reports say that he stopped next to the vehicle, and the passenger yelled at the drivers to slow down. If I were in a hurry I wouldn't waste the time doing that. It doesn't matter his reasoning, it was illegal.

2. Apr 1, 2011 at 7:35 AM
    Cr250jumper

Cr250jumper Señor member

Member:
    The moon
    Vehicle:
    50 shades of tan©
    Tacoma with some stuff melted to it
    Wrong I would bash you just the same if you did this :) You along with Bubba dont see the seriousness of a felony. If anything people like you treat him different. Because he is famous nothing will happen and he will go about his way. You however, would lose your truck, be fined, possibly kicked out of your school, and lose your job if you have one.

Edit: Hey Eric I saw you want to take your bedsides off. Me and anthony are gonna do that to my truck some day soon. Its not too hard

3. Apr 1, 2011 at 10:31 AM
    Dmonkey

Dmonkey Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Branden
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    VZN159L (2002 DC)
    Eibach height adjust shocks in front, KYB monomax shocks in the back. Stock springs front and back. Level 8 MK6 10mm offset wheels on Cooper ATP tires (stock size)

for the record, I've lived on this planet for 25 years and not once have i thought it was a good idea to pull people over.

You know the difference between rape, impersonating a police officer, and stealing a candy bar is? Nothing, they're all criminal acts.

4. Apr 1, 2011 at 12:29 PM
    97yota4wd

97yota4wd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    alot of metal, small engine, decent travel.
    caged, camburg long travel, 50t leafpack (soon to be installed) light rack over cab, 5pt harnesses etc
    and i agree with the bolded part, but i think you guys are bashing way too hard

5. Apr 1, 2011 at 12:38 PM
    Dmonkey

Dmonkey Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Branden
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    VZN159L (2002 DC)
    Eibach height adjust shocks in front, KYB monomax shocks in the back. Stock springs front and back. Level 8 MK6 10mm offset wheels on Cooper ATP tires (stock size)
    I think a lot of the bashing stems from people defending, I honestly didnt care one way or another until the asinine defenses came out lol

Products Discussed in

To Top