1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bull Bar mounting brackets

Discussion in 'Technical Chat' started by Dalton, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Jan 2, 2012 at 9:44 AM
    Dalton

Dalton [OP] Member

Member:
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tacoma
    3" EZ lift from Ruff Country 265/70/17 Nitto Terra Grappler 800W sound system
    Hi, I bought a Westin Bull Bar but I don't have the brackets. Can someone give me the measurements of brackets? Im sure I can make my own but I need a guide. The (2) pieces of angle they use is over 70 bucks. That's to high for me. any help would be appreciated!

2. Jan 2, 2012 at 2:43 PM
    Texoma

Texoma IG: Triple C Chop Shop

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    A bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA long tube headers with o2 sims, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, JBA high caster UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, Ivan Stewart TRD rims with 33" K Bro 2's, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more
    Gimme a lil bit and I'll see what I can get for ya

3. Jan 2, 2012 at 3:18 PM
    Texoma

Texoma IG: Triple C Chop Shop

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    A bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA long tube headers with o2 sims, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, JBA high caster UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, Ivan Stewart TRD rims with 33" K Bro 2's, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more
    http://westinautomotive.com/applicationchart/pdf/75-0444.pdf

If you look at the bottom of the diagram, it gives you an exploded view of the assembly. Only the driver side bracket is shown, but the passenger side is just a mirror image of it. I looked at mine and it's a pretty strait forward bracket until you get to the part that the bull bar goes onto. It has a slight angle to it, maybe 4 or 5 degree angled down. I'd have to remove my bar entirely to give you exact measurements, but all you really have to do is measure the bolt hole mounting area and Get the height. The overall height of the bracket is 8" and the drop on the bar mount is another .5" if that makes sense.

4. Jan 4, 2012 at 3:09 AM
    Dalton

Dalton [OP] Member

Member:
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tacoma
    3" EZ lift from Ruff Country 265/70/17 Nitto Terra Grappler 800W sound system
    Thats a start and a big help Thanks!

5. Dec 30, 2013 at 12:36 PM
    Ram0311

Ram0311 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Columbia SC
    Vehicle:
    2011 Prerunner Crew
    Got any updates on this. Any one have brackets they want to sell?

Products Discussed in

To Top