1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

BUMP STOPS anyone hear of the chubby bump stops?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by skulltacoma, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Oct 17, 2012 at 3:38 PM
    skulltacoma

skulltacoma [OP] Make more better!

Member:
    First Name:
    BEN
    Calgary, AB, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2009 toyota tacoma trd modified
    CAI, dynomax turbo exhaust system,tinted windows medium on the fronts to match the backs, hid kit hi and low beam, pop and lock tailgate, painted calipers red with caliper paint, put 2.25' leveling kit in front and a 1" block in the rear. its now level and rides WAY better (readylift)>way nicer than the revtek my buddy has i think its garbage imo<, hurst "T" shifter, 18 x 10 american racing (can't remember the name) chrome rims with badass 5 inch lip :), 12 inch rockford fosgate punch with rockford fosgate 600 watt amp, bushwacker fender flares (cheaper than replacing the one i wrecked lol) ,kc light bar with kc lights, toyota aluminum stamped skid plate, and a skull front license plate. More mods to come, thinking a 6 inch lift and arb bumper etc etc.
    Basically wondering if anyone runs these has them heard of them are they good bad ugly they are on sale on a website and i was wondeirng about them but wanna know more about them.:confused:

seen here: http://www.kartek.com/Specials/Chubby.html

2. Oct 21, 2012 at 1:57 AM
    toytac05

toytac05 Well-Known Member

Member:
    los angeles
    Vehicle:
    05 trd sport
    icon ext travel co dirt king lca dirt king heimed uca fox bumps dmz sua icon piggy back fox bumps Solo Motorsports pre runner bumper ifs trans tcase skids demello wrap around rear bumper mcniel fiberglass fenders and bedsides front suspension and rear suspension set up by Solo Motorsports
    Those are no longer available from Icon/Donahoe. They are made by light racing, I have them and they work well. If you have a fab shop near by you can also get bilstein/fox/king bumps and make the same thing.

Products Discussed in

To Top