1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

bumped my truck :( - Advice please

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by nighthawk87, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Jan 7, 2009 at 9:45 PM
    nighthawk87

nighthawk87 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    I bumped my truck on another car today. Scraped the front drivers side on the bottom part of the color keyed fender.

Question...since this piece stops at the bumper then continues over the fender, can the small piece I scraped thats attached to the bumper be replaced?

I'm sure it just pops off and pops on, how much would it be from a dealer? Would it come painted factory silver?
    Thanks

2. Jan 7, 2009 at 10:46 PM
    RelentlessFab

RelentlessFab Tacoma offroad armor fabricating beast Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Eastern side of the Sierras: Sparks, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 SR5 4x4> 03 SR5 4x4 total> 14 Crewmax TRD
    Had tons on the old Taco's.... new Tundra is pretty stock
    yeah you can replace the single piece, there are some clips on the back side of it. i've heard they're really hard to unclip without breaking them though.

3. Jan 8, 2009 at 4:34 AM
    longbow

longbow I see you now..................

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Indiana
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma Silver Mica TRD 4 Door
    Toy-tec Coil over lift, Eibach 700 lb springs, Sway bar relocate, Total Chaos UCA's, Moto metal wheels, BFG mudterrians, HID, custom 3 piece grill, Highlift jack w/custom mount, Highlift jack cover, bed matt, de-badged 100%, storage box lock mod, using defrost w/o AC mod, short antenna mod, horn re-locate, Tire Gate flat spare tire mount, engine cover painted, bed light (1) mod, wreck bar carrier, Blue Sea 5026 fuse block, center console outlet, flash light mod, Blue Sea inline fuse, Shrockworks sliders, All-Pro front bumper, Piaa 510 driving lights, Warn shackles front, Kennesaw rear bumper, "Tag Boltz" plate lights, Warn shackles rear, Warn M8000 winch, devil horns, BHLM, weathech liners front and rear.....T.W. sticker of course. Custom Sock bed decal for Michele
    Had to get the shop to replace one of mine (garage door attacked it) With the material they are made of most shops will just replace due to labor in fixing.
    Shop here replaced flare and clips, plus replace all 4 of the mudflaps. Now my spot was pretty large. If you have a small area they may be able to work on it on the truck.
    I do not know if the come color matched, I know the ones I have seen "new" off a truck are all black.

To Top