1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bumper (SOLD) & aftermarket hitch-Ontario

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Canada' started by TA 4, Jul 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 13, 2018 at 6:05 PM
    TA 4

TA 4 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Ontario, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2015 SSM Taco access 4x4 2.7
    Cruisin offroad bumper, RCI front skid, Bakflip Tonneau Cover, Westin Running Boards, door molding, Blazer Led lights, Bed Lights, DIY Bed/rear cab mats, 3M Clear Bra (Hood and Fenders), Husky front floor mats, re diff relocated, Coverking seat covers
    “Update: The bumper is now sold”

Hello everyone,

I have received my next bumper upgrade for the truck. As a result I now will have a factory rear chrome bumper and a bolt-on aftermarket hitch for sale. The hitch was put on when I bought the truck in 2015.

The bumper does have a small ding in the bumper cover that just occurred as a result of someone else this past month. There is currently very little rust on the bumper as the whole truck has been oil sprayed yearly since the day I bought it. The hitch while being oil sprayed as well has some bubbles and peeling of small areas of the powder coat (see pics) on the back side from all of the stones being thrown up over time. However everywhere else is in great shape.

Will put an updated photo of the back of the bumper tomorrow once its de-greased to show greater detail.

Price for the bumper is 150$ and 100$ for the hitch

Items are located in Muskoka, Ontario

IMG_1985.jpg

IMG_1984.jpg
    IMG_1983.jpg

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top