1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bumper Cover Available, 2010 Tacoma

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by hstringe, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Jul 28, 2011 at 12:10 PM
    hstringe

hstringe [OP] Member

Member:
    Colorado Springs
    Vehicle:
    2010 Toyota double cab, TRD Off Road
    3" lift, dual exhaust
    I put on an ARB bumper a while back, and the OEM bumper cover has been sitting in my garage since then. Other forum members have already taken the OEM fog lights and the OEM bumper sub-assembly. The bumper cover is in great shape-has a few nicks and rock chips. Never been repaired, dented or dinged. It is silver in color. I checked on shipping, and it appears that Greyhound Bus Lines is the most reasonable-but you'd have to pick it up at the Greyhound Terminal near you. We have gotten online shipping estimates of $65, and a verbal estimate, over the telephone, of $75. It's 76" long, and it's probably 9 pounds. I'd say, with bubble wrap and tape, the total might be 11 pounds. I'll take $30 to cover wrapping supplies and our time. So $105 should cover it. I'll give this about 10 days, then I'm going to donate it to a local salvage yard. I'd like to see someone make good use of this-it's in great shape (see photos).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Aug 5, 2011 at 8:06 AM
    hstringe

hstringe [OP] Member

Member:
    Colorado Springs
    Vehicle:
    2010 Toyota double cab, TRD Off Road
    3" lift, dual exhaust
    Folks, all items have been spoken for, and have been shipped. Thanks for the interest, and thanks for recycling some quality parts. H. Stringert

3. Aug 5, 2011 at 8:09 AM
    enjm10

enjm10 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    NM
    Vehicle:
    07 V6 4x4 Silver Streak
    20% tint all around, 5100s all four corners w rear aal, step bars, windshield visors, foglight anytime mod, front black lip, door emblems blacked out, satoshi grill, avid light bar, dash light mod blue, also did my own stereo led mod
    Damn wish I would've saw this I'm Just south of springs.

To Top