1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Butcher Jones Pic Thread

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by 0uTkAsT, Jul 9, 2011.

1. 0uTkAsT

0uTkAsT [OP] Gun Toting Gearhead

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    '06 5-Speed 4X4 Base
    Avid custom front & rear bumpers, Avid sliders & skid plates, Avid light bar, six 6.5" 100W off road lights, Eibach coils, Bilstein 5100s front & rear, Deaver AAL, MB 72B 16x8.5" wheels, 33" Hankook Dynapro AT-Ms, aFe dry filter, intake baffle & charcoal filter deleted, MagnaPack 18" muffler & exhaust bend delete, bedside & tailgate vinyls, carpeted bed, 25% tint, painted grille, mudflap delete, Supertop camper, black headlights & tail lights, breather mod, smoked 3rd brake light, recovery gear, mounted shovel, axe, extinguisher, Hi-Lift in Quickfist clamps / XRAC, sway bar delete, debadged tailgate, custom gun rack, bullet antenna, Kenwood double DIN nav, Scosche dash, JBL door speakers, aluminum pedals & shift knob
    Ok, let's see 'em.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. extremachn1

extremachn1 I am an asshole, deal with it!

Member:
    First Name:
    Turd Furgison
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    BAD ASS SUPERCHARGED BEAST
    TRD S/C, TRD quick shifter, AFE CAI, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, Fox racing shocks, TC UCA, All-pro expo leafs, Bestop soft top, Wet Okole black seat covers, Scan gauge II.
    Apparently my truck has a drinking problem. And for anyone who wants to bash. That bottle was already empty so no, no one drank that while out there.

It was a blast guys. Thanks for having me along, it was a great time including the hooters fail. I guess it was good that girl had nice tits because she had absolutly NO brains at all.

I am super happy with the "yellow wire mod" to my truck, not as smooth as atrac but it works. I definatly think its time for some armor and a rear locker, I bent up that shitty stock skid plate so I cant wait for my ALLPRO stuff to get here as well as my ARB locker.

It was nice to do a little trail repair to one of eric's friends rig who had an electrical problem, glad we got that sorted. I hope Eric didnt get rained on to much last night. I finally pulled over in Casa Grande and slept in my truck for a few hours. The wind, rain, lightning, and me being as tired as I was just wasnt a good combo so I slept in a parking lot for a few hours.

The best part was getting to do a little vehicle edgumacation with one of the guys... BWAHAHAHA

All in all it was GREAT and I look forward to doing it again soon.

3. 0uTkAsT

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    '06 5-Speed 4X4 Base
    Avid custom front & rear bumpers, Avid sliders & skid plates, Avid light bar, six 6.5" 100W off road lights, Eibach coils, Bilstein 5100s front & rear, Deaver AAL, MB 72B 16x8.5" wheels, 33" Hankook Dynapro AT-Ms, aFe dry filter, intake baffle & charcoal filter deleted, MagnaPack 18" muffler & exhaust bend delete, bedside & tailgate vinyls, carpeted bed, 25% tint, painted grille, mudflap delete, Supertop camper, black headlights & tail lights, breather mod, smoked 3rd brake light, recovery gear, mounted shovel, axe, extinguisher, Hi-Lift in Quickfist clamps / XRAC, sway bar delete, debadged tailgate, custom gun rack, bullet antenna, Kenwood double DIN nav, Scosche dash, JBL door speakers, aluminum pedals & shift knob
    Dude, it was SO wasted! :jerkoff:

Don't even get the women started on that again...

Man! I realized yesterday how badly I need lockers for shit like that. And yeah, I f*cked up my skid pretty bad too, it's not only dented but twisted to one side now, ha. I might have Brandon at Avid make me a new one later this month.

I'm glad you stopped for a bit and made it safe. I hope Eric wasn't too miserable also!

I can't wait to do it again soon! Next time you're up in the Valley let us know!

4. 0uTkAsT

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    '06 5-Speed 4X4 Base
  5. 0uTkAsT

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    '06 5-Speed 4X4 Base
    Got some pretty sweet stills of my tires off the ground from Sammi's videos...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. 97yota4wd

97yota4wd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    alot of metal, small engine, decent travel.
    caged, camburg long travel, 50t leafpack (soon to be installed) light rack over cab, 5pt harnesses etc
    MOAR PICS! upload the vids from us going up the hill from ccove 1 and 2

had a great time guys!

7. SGT Taco

SGT Taco Disco Disco...

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Rio Rancho Nm.
    Vehicle:
    R.I.P. 2007 TRD... Now a Land Rover Disco II
    Wife rolled it 3x mod...
    How come the only pics of me are pulling people out? Ohh yea, now I remember...

8. Underdog777

Underdog777 Xbox GT: Yodaman8806

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    East Valley Arizona
    Vehicle:
    '06 Stuckrunner
    Camburg, Icon, Glassworks, ATX, Kumho, Bajabumpers, Flexlite, AFE, LCE, Magnaflow, JVC, Alpine, TRD, Superior Axle and Gear, and ARP studs.
    Wish I knew this thread was up. Like a jackass I've already posted my pictures on the meet thread. FML.

9. 0uTkAsT

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    '06 5-Speed 4X4 Base
    lol I saw that, it's all gooooood brah, I got'chu :rasta:

10. 97yota4wd

97yota4wd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    alot of metal, small engine, decent travel.
    caged, camburg long travel, 50t leafpack (soon to be installed) light rack over cab, 5pt harnesses etc
    haha i was just about to post matts picture on here. looks like you already got him covered! great time guys:)

11. Moose1988

Moose1988 ____livevil____

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    THE BOOSTED STORMTROOPER
    Check Build >>>>
    Nice.. can't wait to upload my pics later today. I have the video of Chas doin his S/C donut. Lol.

12. 0uTkAsT

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    '06 5-Speed 4X4 Base
    Sickkk! That was pretty bad ass. Matt's last donuts were sweet too.

13. Moose1988

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    THE BOOSTED STORMTROOPER
    Check Build >>>>
    I have a still picture of Matt doin his too.

14. Moose1988

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    THE BOOSTED STORMTROOPER
    Check Build >>>>
    heres a bunch..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. 0uTkAsT

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    '06 5-Speed 4X4 Base
    Wooo! Damn that was fun. Where we goin next? :D

16. SGT Taco

SGT Taco Disco Disco...

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Rio Rancho Nm.
    Vehicle:
    R.I.P. 2007 TRD... Now a Land Rover Disco II
    Wife rolled it 3x mod...
    Since everyone had a non-Hooterific time Saturday, i thought you would like to hear this... I went over to Hooters today around noon to grab a bite to eat, sat down at my favorite place at the bar (right inside the door) looked around and most of the t.v.'s were off the walls. Then the manager came over to me and informed me that they had closed that location permanently as of Saturday night!!! Crazy... that is why the waitress was in such a shitty mood... she no longer had a job after that night.

I guess doing all that heroin and lines of coke off the girls body's got them in trouble!!!

17. Moose1988

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    THE BOOSTED STORMTROOPER
    Check Build >>>>
    No shit? Lol. That is crazy.

18. extremachn1

Member:
    First Name:
    Turd Furgison
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    TRD S/C, TRD quick shifter, AFE CAI, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, Fox racing shocks, TC UCA, All-pro expo leafs, Bestop soft top, Wet Okole black seat covers, Scan gauge II.
    NO SHIT, they actually closed that place. LoL Maybe if they had done more lines of coke off the other girls the place would have been more lively! LoL Thats so crazy that they closed that place right after we were there. Maybe if our waitress had at least tried a little more she would have gotten more of a tip to help her on her way to working the strip club!!!

19. extremachn1

Member:
    First Name:
    Turd Furgison
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Still waiting on that video. I am sure I will get blasted for not "treading lightly" but I couldnt contain myself!

20. BornHi

BornHi Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    TJ
    Kauai
    Vehicle:
    2010, 2.7L 5speed 4x4
    5% tint all around and 50% windshield, Hell bent steel 1-1/4 leveling kit, aftermarket fog lights, DTRL switch mod, Rear Diff. Beather mod. Total Chaos UCAs.
    Damn, that looks like fun. Sure wish we had some trails like over here.

To Top