1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Buying a new (to me) taco tomorrow!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by BlackSeven, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Feb 3, 2012 at 5:43 PM
    BlackSeven

BlackSeven [OP] Grab your helmet, this shits about to get retarded

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    '10 Reg Cab 4x4
    Toytec Ultimate Lift kit, Toytec Rear AAL, 4.88 Gears, ARB Rear locker, Doug Thorley header, Volant Cold Air Intake, Demello Offroad front high clearance bumper, ARB On board Air compressor, BLHM, Wet Okoles, 2011 Color matched grill, Weathertech mats, 4x Innovations Sliders, ATO Engine Skid plate, ATO High lift bed mounts.
    Got a Reg Cab 4x4 4cyl 5 speed Certified Pre-owned. 2010 w/5k miles. Noticed on the test drive that the clutch was really weak for only having 5k miles so I asked them to perform the clutch TSB for the 4cyl 5spd trucks and they're going to do it. Going in to buy it tomorrow.

Almost bought a 2009 DCSB 4x4 TRD Sport, but the dealership wouldn't budge 800 off the price so I said Eff it. I have a Yukon to cart people around in. This is my Daily commuter to work and to the gun range/home depot etc.

Already planning a small stereo system and looking at lifts/tires too.

I've owned two frontiers and frankly as far as midsize trucks go, Toyota has nissan beat a million times over. I was so fed up with the alignment problems I had on my 04 frontier with just a 3 inch lift, not to mention the 3.3 was a boat anchor, the 2.7 seems to have just as much if not more power then 3.3 I had in the nissan.

2. Feb 3, 2012 at 5:46 PM
    georgeandkanoa

georgeandkanoa the point is simply this

Member:
    First Name:
    jeff
    calgary
    Vehicle:
    07 tacoma trd
    bilstein5100's front tinted windows access cover pioneer stereo weathertechs grillcraft grill kc's behind cbi sliders
    Buy a dc

3. Feb 3, 2012 at 5:49 PM
    BlackSeven

BlackSeven [OP] Grab your helmet, this shits about to get retarded

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    '10 Reg Cab 4x4
    Toytec Ultimate Lift kit, Toytec Rear AAL, 4.88 Gears, ARB Rear locker, Doug Thorley header, Volant Cold Air Intake, Demello Offroad front high clearance bumper, ARB On board Air compressor, BLHM, Wet Okoles, 2011 Color matched grill, Weathertech mats, 4x Innovations Sliders, ATO Engine Skid plate, ATO High lift bed mounts.
    I really can't justify it. Like I said, I have a yukon to cart the kids around in. Right now I have a STi and can't remember the last time I had someone in the back seat.

To Top