1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Buying a Taco, need some input

Discussion in 'New Members' started by ronjon04, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Dec 1, 2010 at 5:05 PM
    ronjon04

ronjon04 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Orlando
    Vehicle:
    09 silver DC SB TRD Off Road 4x4
    -Fog Lights on anytime -KN Filter -Satoshi Grill -Black out Projection headlghts (Morimoto) -HID fogs -Bilstein shocks with 2" lift and add-a-leaf
    Well I have been looking around for a taco finally. started at 2007 and now looking at 2010! not sure how that happened. trying to decide between sport or off road. I live in florida so getting a 2 wheel drive since my 4x4 i have now doesnt go off road besides daytona beach. found a 2010 for 23,900 with 3000 mi on it (off rd version) a little more than i wanted to spend. But i have to say i kinda dig the hood scoop and color matched bumpers on the sport. Both come in long bed so thats a good thing. Just not sure i really saw a difference with the diff lock on or off. Damn these decisions!!! anyone know why I can get a bigger truck for cheaper? saw a brand new tundra for 21000..... looking for any input to help me make my decision. never paid more than 6000 for a vehicle so this is a big step

Products Discussed in

To Top