1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Cali raised customer service

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Chasingpro, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Dec 24, 2020 at 12:25 PM
    Chasingpro

Chasingpro [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chase
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tacoma SR 4x4
    Sorry guys but I need to vent. I ordered fog lights from them, one of the fins on the light was broken out of box. They told me to take photos for proof. After sending them photos they told me they would print a shipping label to return the item and after they would send me a new pod. Typically this wouldn’t be an issue, but I placed my order for a light bar from them 14 days ago and it still hasn’t shipped. I have a hard time agreeing to go weeks without a fog light as I have very poor night vision. I’ve tried getting ahold of someone about the issue through their website, phone, and social media. They don’t seem to really care about me as a customer. I’ll be sure not to do business with them anymore.

2. Dec 25, 2020 at 11:04 AM
    JEEPNIK

JEEPNIK Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2020 Voodoo Blue TRD Sport
    It is the holidays. They may be swamped.

BalutTaco likes this.
  3. Dec 25, 2020 at 11:13 AM
    Toywoodsguy82

Toywoodsguy82 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Patrick
    Oregon
    Vehicle:
    2007 Silver DCSB TRDOR
    Body Armor front and rear bumpers Method 703 Wheels Falken wildpeak AT3’s Ironman Foam Cell Pro kit
    Did you try messaging them here??
    @CaliRaisedLed

CaliRaisedLed likes this.
  4. Dec 25, 2020 at 11:13 AM
    You Suck I Suck More

You Suck I Suck More Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Meatloaf
    North Florida
    Vehicle:
    2017 Super White DCSB TRD OR
    Your parents' favorite Airman
    Fixed by Jake and Alex at Cali. Thanks

Last edited: Dec 26, 2020
    CaliRaisedLed likes this.
  5. Dec 25, 2020 at 12:31 PM
    CaliRaisedLed

CaliRaisedLed Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Texas (DFW)
    Merry Christmas!! Please feel free to PM here and I can look into this.

6. Dec 25, 2020 at 12:32 PM
    CaliRaisedLed

CaliRaisedLed Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Texas (DFW)
    Merry Christmas,

Sent you a PM

7. Dec 26, 2020 at 1:34 PM
    You Suck I Suck More

You Suck I Suck More Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Meatloaf
    North Florida
    Vehicle:
    2017 Super White DCSB TRD OR
    Your parents' favorite Airman
    Thanks for reaching out. Problem fixed.

8. Dec 26, 2020 at 1:52 PM
    AustinMada

AustinMada Thinking About Tacos

Member:
    WA.
    Vehicle:
    19 DCSB OR

Tacospike and whatstcp like this.
  9. Dec 30, 2020 at 2:28 PM
    $yoda$

$yoda$ Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tom
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tacoma 4.0
    2.5 inch lift, 285/75r16s, upgraded stereo system, Magnuson mp90 supercharger system.
    Sorry about your issues. I have bought from them 3 or 4 times now and have had fast shipping and zero problems so hopefully you will get it all sorted out.

picturethis and Bishop4WD like this.
  10. Jan 1, 2021 at 6:00 PM
    CalvBlue

CalvBlue Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2018 Calvary Blue Taco Pro
    just getting started...Warrior Product Economy Bed Rack, CVT Shasta Summit RTT, Rigid DSS Side Shooter ditch lights on Rago Light Brackets, bed lighting by Matt Gecko LED, SSO Slimline hybrid bumper, 30” Rigid light bar, Smittybuilt X20 winch and Factor55 Flatlink.
    I have an order placed back in November for a roof rack with light bar and 360 degree pods, and here it is January and it hasn't shipped. They have not provided updates except some very vague responses to emails I send inquiring about the status of my order - usually responding after 3-4 emails and definitely not to each one. It's really frustrating, to put it mildly, spending well over a thousand dollars and having them simply not reply to emails or give prepackaged "due to high volume..." responses - all of which promised orders placed before December 5th would be received by Christmas. The last email update I have from them is from 9 days ago (and yes, I recognize there are holidays in that span). In that email they admitted to missing their own promised ship date and that they would send it "as soon as they could" - with nothing since. They've used all kinds of excuses, and at one point actually told me the shipping label being printed on December 15th (per their system) was because they pre-printed the label to make sure they could ship it "as soon as it was ready" - because printing the label is the biggest cause of delays apparently. I also got something about a national cardboard shortage impacting shipping.

When I inquired about a refund, they didn't reply until several days later, the response coming the day after a cut off for requesting a refund without any fees (but I'm sure that was a coincidence). Their customer service is nearly non-existent, and makes me extremely concerned about what I could expect should I have any issues with their products - assuming I ever get them of course. Had I known in November what I know now, I would have absolutely ordered a Prinsu - they shipped within a week of ordering is what I'm hearing. I could have been enjoying a new rack for a month instead of a month of continuous frustration and run around.

CowboyTaco and Squatch_Taco like this.
  11. Jan 1, 2021 at 6:46 PM
    CalvBlue

Member:
    Vehicle:
    just getting started...Warrior Product Economy Bed Rack, CVT Shasta Summit RTT, Rigid DSS Side Shooter ditch lights on Rago Light Brackets, bed lighting by Matt Gecko LED, SSO Slimline hybrid bumper, 30” Rigid light bar, Smittybuilt X20 winch and Factor55 Flatlink.
    I should add their shipping information show it as shipped (but no way of tracking if/where it is) and I received an email at 5:37 am this morning (New Year’s Day) that it was delivered. Spoiler alert, it wasn’t. Oh, but at least they sent me an awesome $20 gift card for my troubles. Which amounts to, what, a 1.5% discount on anything they sell?

CowboyTaco and Squatch_Taco like this.
  12. Jan 8, 2021 at 5:27 AM
    CowboyTaco

CowboyTaco $20 is $20

Member:
    North Georgia
    Vehicle:
    11 TRD Sport
    Yep. I'm in the same boat as my opinion is that they are absolute garbage.

I ordered a tailgate CB antenna mount as part of Black Friday 2 years ago. I was excited to finally be able to mount my CB antenna again after taking it off when I added the camper top. First problem was that it didn't extend far enough out to clear the camper top. So I posted about it here and received a bunch of crap responses about how they can't be expected to test the mount with every camper top. That's all fine and well, except I had an ARE that seems to be one of the defacto standard camper tops for these trucks. That and the fact that they advertised that it was designed to hug close to the body lines of the truck. They could have extended it out another 1/8" and it would have worked. I considered cutting it, but held off. Then I sold the camper top. I tried tagging them in posts and reaching out to them via phone. No response ever.

Ok, so no camper top to contend with, I'm finally going to install my bracket....except that it makes contact with the tailgate. So not going to work if you want to keep the tailgate from rusting. Second attempt to use the bracket also failed.

Then it dawned on me, if you flip the mount around, the line still match up to the truck. So I could essentially mount it in reverse and have a functioning mount. Genius! (or so I thought). I went to install the antenna and the hole is not big enough to fit a standard plastic CB isolation washer. Third attempt also failed.

So now I have an antenna mount that is essentially useless and CaliRaised customer service is non-existent. I will not give them any more business. Period.

Thanks for listening and please consider your options before supporting them.

Mister Grey and DNguyen1033 like this.
  13. Jan 12, 2021 at 8:46 AM
    CalvBlue

Member:
    Vehicle:
    I have an update. Yesterday the order finally arrived (a month and a half after ordering) and the shipment does not include the light bar or 4 of the 6 pods for the roof rack. The company has again gone radio silent. Absolutely horrendous customer service and product delivery. I know am the proud owner of parts of a $1,300 roof rack

14. Jan 12, 2021 at 9:29 AM
    CowboyTaco

CowboyTaco $20 is $20

Member:
    North Georgia
    Vehicle:
    11 TRD Sport
    I wish more people would read this thread before giving them any business....

t.hornstra and CalvBlue like this.
  15. Jan 12, 2021 at 9:33 AM
    picturethis

picturethis Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Billy
    Issaquah, Wa
    Vehicle:
    2001 and 2016 Silver Tacoma DCLB TRD Sport
    BAMF Grille CBI Sliders Victory4x4 roof rack Cali Raised fog lights FNFX wheels Falken Wildpeaks tires
    I ordered a light bar for Christmas, took about 3 weeks, not a problem! I have had nothing but good experiences with them! I'm also thinking they are swamped with the Christmas rush, they did have some good deals! Hit them up on here, they usually get back!!

16. Jan 13, 2021 at 9:55 AM
    CalvBlue

Member:
    Vehicle:
    I’ve tried contacting them numerous times, and am getting crap all for responses. It’s concerning to hear you already got your light bar as the one I ordered in November still isn’t here and no one is replying to my inquiries about status. The tracking they gave me is a dead end to boot

17. Jan 13, 2021 at 9:58 AM
    CalvBlue

Member:
    Vehicle:
    @CaliRaisedLed - we’ll see if this works per your suggestion since they aren’t answering emails

18. Jan 13, 2021 at 10:06 AM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    Toy Stuff..... Faktor Amber lights on in the grill. Under front bumper led rock lighting. Center counsel c.b mod with under the hood p.a. Anytime foglight mod. R.G.B tape light for inside toekick lighting. Front and back. Front weathertech floor mats. De-Baged except TOY on tailgate. FJ style 6 speed shifter knob. Rubber tacoma bed mat. Trd exhaust. Trd 16in beadlocker style wheels. Electrical a/c 115volt plug/usb mod next to passenger knee. Fox 2.5 coilovers. Icon 2.0's in the rear. Rear locker any-time mod. Abs kill switch mod. All Pro ISF front skid Pelfrey built front differential skid Baja design pro pods Rigid pods CBI pods brackets Mobtown tailgate guard RIP Mobtown Caliraised rear amber pod lights CJ Jumper- map, running, amber fog, reverse, and license plate led bulbs Pedal Commander
    Well this sucks
    I've had 0 problems with them
    Jake has always come thru

whatstcp likes this.
  19. Jan 13, 2021 at 10:09 AM
    CalvBlue

Member:
    Vehicle:
    What I’m hearing is either everything goes smoothly or they completely screw it up - no in between. Bummed my $1,200+ order falls into the completely screwed up side. I can completely understand lags in shipping or even delays, but their complete lack of communication or anything equating customer service makes no sense from a business standpoint IMO

CowboyTaco likes this.
  20. Jan 13, 2021 at 10:25 AM
    CowboyTaco

CowboyTaco $20 is $20

Member:
    North Georgia
    Vehicle:
    11 TRD Sport
    We're talking CaliRaised....not State Farm.

TXpro4X4[QUOTED] and 503MIKE like this.

Products Discussed in

To Top