1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

California proposes mandatory gun registration

Discussion in 'Guns & Hunting' started by Packman73, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Apr 13, 2010 at 12:56 AM
    philobeddoe

philobeddoe ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Member:
    First Name:
    - philo
    Los Angeles
    none yet ...

i just filed for my Canadian Gun Permit

i was always under the impression that guns were illegal there

went into a gunshop, they had about 20,000 Tula Arsenal Refurbished SKS on the premises, for a $199 apiece, cash and carry

i bought my first two Russians here in LA about fifteen years ago, $99 apiece, cash and carry

gunshop said i'd have to take a ten hour class to apply for the permit, so i told them i'm an NRA certified handgun instructor and life member, and they saw the ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ink on my forearm, and they waived the course, and let me take the test on the spot ... all good

i saw a lot of nice firearms up there in Canada, and according to the trainer who tested me, they're more well armed than we are, per capita

maybe this is off topic, but i learned that most of what i thought i knew about Canada and firearms was wrong

that said, what i know of California and firearms is mostly true

the laws are vague and ambiguous, and as such are likely Unconstitutional and unenforceable

this whole Assault Rifle Registration fiasco is ridiculous, and the whole bullet button and evil features checklist is downright silly

i hope the electorate has the good sense to make some changes here

i'm tired of having to carry my Mosin to Whole Foods just to safely get some fresh organic arugula and a vanilla hemp latte

2. Apr 13, 2010 at 4:18 PM
    Slotback

Slotback Triple Option

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    10 PreRunner
    Commiefornia continues to unimpress me.

To Top