1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by RearViewMirror, Nov 1, 2022.

1. Nov 1, 2022 at 12:20 AM
    RearViewMirror

RearViewMirror [OP] Saw things so much clearer once you... were in my

Member:
    First Name:
    Craig Christ
    State of Love and Trust
    Vehicle:
    2023 Subaru WRX GT Manual
    Just curious if anyone has purchased CoD Modern Warfare 2? I've been playing Destiny since it launched back in 2014. In Destiny, out of the 6 million or so players that play, I'm in the top 0.1% of players in multiplayer. I've mastered PvP in Destiny.

I haven't played a CoD game since the original Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2 came out back in, what? 09? I was really good back then but CoD just got too far out for me with the direction they were going in. So I quit. With all the buzz going around Modern Warfare 2 right now, I figured I'd give it another go. And so far? I've been having a lot of fun in the game. I haven't played in years so it is all new to me again and I realize I suck at the game right now. I'll have a game where I'll go 20-2 and the very next game I'll go 2-20. But it's a lot of fun and I'll figure out the nuances for each map and how to play effectively. I play on a PS5 and the game running at 120 fps and a 120 fov looks amazing. Graphics, sound, gunplay, etc... are all top notch.

But if you want to see two idiots play? Here is a good video of @TenBeers and I not knowing what the fuck we are doing. But it's still a blast to play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D31cu8f0Yes

Last edited: Nov 1, 2022
  2. Nov 1, 2022 at 12:40 AM
    RearViewMirror

RearViewMirror [OP] Saw things so much clearer once you... were in my

Member:
    First Name:
    Craig Christ
    State of Love and Trust
    Vehicle:
    2023 Subaru WRX GT Manual
  3. Apr 8, 2023 at 11:44 AM
    imjustabill1970

imjustabill1970 Twitter: imjustabill1970

Member:
    First Name:
    bill
    clarksville, tn
    Vehicle:
    2017 TRD Off Road DCSB
    SUSPENSION: Icon Stage 4 with tubular UCAs WHEELS: Black ProComp 69 TIRES: BFG KO2s at 265/75/16 Partially debadged Diaz Fabrication Model T up front
    I used to play Call of Duty years ago, probably on a new PS2...I now have an XBox One S, what is required to play the Free for All format?

I don't really care for that Warzone stuff. Isn't that the free to play deal?

EalSauce likes this.
  4. Apr 8, 2023 at 11:55 AM
    EalSauce

EalSauce Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eman
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma V6
    Kenwood DMX7709S, Sound treatment (Closed Cell Foam decoupling 1lb mlv on doors and floor, CCF only under headliner and in engine bay) Kicker CS 6 x 9 Front Speakers, Alpine S Series Tweeters, Kicker CS 6.5" Rear Speakers. Oedro Running Boards, Akkon LED Projection Headlights, Akkon Rear Tail Lights, Falken Wildpeaks.
    I don't play CoD but I did play Destiny since the beginning until about 3 years ago. I tried to pick it up before light-fall but I've lost all interest. Congrats on keeping at it though! That's a cool stat. I was never that good but I loved pvp while using the Mida Multitool.

Products Discussed in

To Top