1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Camp Lejeune Marines

Discussion in 'Military' started by semperfatal, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Jun 17, 2010 at 3:38 PM
    semperfatal

semperfatal [OP] Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2009 DC TRD OFF ROAD 4x4
    Ive been looking for a place to go off-roading in the area but im having trouble finding one. Where does everyone go? I've gone to Croatan a few times but its starting to get old. Anyone ever press their luck with some of the tank trails or anywere else on base. Please help, im going crazy here.

2. Jun 17, 2010 at 3:46 PM
    MarineTacoDriver

MarineTacoDriver Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Cherry Point
    Vehicle:
    09 SR5 4x4
    ARB front bumper, Warn M8000, ATO front/transmission/transfer case skids, Icon ext travel coilovers, Total Chaos UCA's, OME Dakar leaf springs, Bilstein/RCD 5100 3-4" lift shock, extended stainless brake lines, DrewFab shackle flip, rear ARB Airlocker, ARB air compressor
    Careful in the Croatan, they like to hand out tickets. I've met two lovely park rangers so far...$270 thrown away...
    Sometime in July (or looking like early August, on an AD det for the last few weeks of July), I'm going to do a road trip out to the Uwharrie National Forest with a few friends. If you're interested in coming let me know.

3. Jun 17, 2010 at 3:59 PM
    tacomakid89

tacomakid89 Awesome Member

Member:
    First Name:
    William
    SoCal, CA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Black, 4x4, TRD Sport Tacoma
    Hard Wired GPS, Scan Guage II, URD Short Throw Shifter, AFE Pro Dry S Air Filter, LED Mag Lite on seat side,Tailgate Theft Prevention Mod, Removed Front License Plate, Tint Cover Over Rear License Plate, Removed Secondary Air Filter, 13" Shorty Antenna, 5% Tint Rear, 20% Tint Front, Bed Extender, TRD Cat Back Exhaust, Fog Light On Anytime Mod, Dual Halo Projection Headlights, Disabled Seatbelt Chime
    Dude you guys need to get out to the other coast. lol

4. Jun 17, 2010 at 4:10 PM
    semperfatal

semperfatal [OP] Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2009 DC TRD OFF ROAD 4x4
    I was at Pendleton for 4 years. Unfortunately that was before I had my truck. I didn't know how great it was until I came here to Jacksonville. If i re-enlist again im trying for either Yuma, Miramar, of Pendleton.

5. Jun 19, 2010 at 7:09 AM
    semperfatal

semperfatal [OP] Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2009 DC TRD OFF ROAD 4x4
    Ive been to Uwharrie once before, that place is pretty cool. I was really wanting to find some place in the local area. Anyone go out to Holly Shelter?
    I really would like to go all over base but don't want to get into trouble. I have heard that if you have a wood collecting permit you can get way with a lot.

To Top