1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Camping Trip

Discussion in 'Colorado' started by Machvii, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Apr 20, 2015 at 10:42 PM
    Machvii

Machvii [OP] PEW PEW PEW

Member:
    First Name:
    Q
    Enumclaw, WA
    Vehicle:
    13 DCSB TRD Off-Road
    Hey Colorado Tacoma buddies.

A few friends and I are doing our annual camping trip. I'm originally from Colorado but will be bringing a few Texans with me on the trip up. We will meet up with some friends of mine who are from Colorado (one also owns a Tacoma :) ). We plan on having a day of 4x4ing and would more than be happy to meet new friends (especially Tacoma owners). Still deciding on the exact date for the 4x4ing but will update everyone.

We will be there around June 14-18 at Pike National Forest. Here are the coordinates 39.282083, -105.514966 (sorry about this, Google map wont bring up the spot when I copy and paste the link)

This place has a few nice easy-moderate trails. nothing too extreme. We will also bring our ATV's. We will have shooting, fishing, all types of fun activities.
    One of my buddies own a modded FJ. Lets get as many Tacomas out there and give him a hard time hehe ;)

Hope to make more friends and see you all there

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  2. Apr 23, 2015 at 8:51 PM
    3378jakesr5

3378jakesr5 AOF, trucks, guns, repeat....

Member:
    First Name:
    jake
    littleton colorado
    Vehicle:
    2006 DCLB silver taco. Soild axle swapped, Bumpers, armor, expo..... Money pit. Yata yata yata
    Better to ask what I have not done.
    Man I'm going to be in Moab from the 10th to the 16th. :( that would have been fun, we would have our tents by then too. Bummer.

Jake,

Products Discussed in

To Top