1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Canadian Toyota Tacoma offroading videos

Discussion in 'Tacoma Videos' started by RockyMountainYota, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Mar 24, 2014 at 10:50 AM
    RockyMountainYota

RockyMountainYota [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Cochrane
    Vehicle:
    12Taco10Tundra
    ARB bumper,Smittybilt XRC8,Rigid Lights,TRD Air Filter, TRD Exhaust, Toytec Ultimate, Dakar Rear Leafs, Pro Comp Wheels, Kelly Safari TSR LT275/65R18, Budbuilt Rock Sliders, Toyota Bed Mat, Toyota Bed Extender
    Hey I just wanted to share some go pro videos I have made with my 2013 Toyota Tacoma, attached is a link to my youtube page. I live in Cochrane so most footage is in Waiparous or Mclean Creek. We are very lucky to have such awesome offroading out our back door. If you have never been, come check it out! There is some motorbiking and sledding mixed in there, also a few videos of the trucks I get to build through work.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjlCyXA-GUr6CtHDxYWU15A[/URL]

2. Mar 24, 2014 at 12:28 PM
    Fahrenheit

Fahrenheit Rubberhead

Member:
    NS
    Vehicle:
    13 MGM DCLB TRD Sport
    OME 3" kit w/ Dakars Pelfreybilt Steel bumper/ IFS HomerTaco Ghost Raptor grill TRD Beadlock w/ 255/85/16 BFG M/T
    Really nice vids!! Kinda wish I had known about such places when I was out there with my 07. One vid kinda reminds of me Banff/Canmore area?

Edit: Ghost River is beside Banff lol

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
  3. Mar 25, 2014 at 6:01 AM
    RockyMountainYota

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Cochrane
    Vehicle:
    12Taco10Tundra
    ARB bumper,Smittybilt XRC8,Rigid Lights,TRD Air Filter, TRD Exhaust, Toytec Ultimate, Dakar Rear Leafs, Pro Comp Wheels, Kelly Safari TSR LT275/65R18, Budbuilt Rock Sliders, Toyota Bed Mat, Toyota Bed Extender
    Very good eye! The ghost river runs very close to Lake Minnewanka which you drive to from banff or could hike to from Ghost River.

We enter the ghost river trail via the Transalta Road past the town or Waiparous. The last part of the trail is a winter only road, it closes March 31st to vehicle travel until it reopens on Dec the 1st. Get out there and enjoy it this weekend!

4. Apr 9, 2014 at 6:22 AM
    RockyMountainYota

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Cochrane
    Vehicle:
    12Taco10Tundra
    What a small world Garth, didn't know this post was you till today!

To Top