1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Cannabis sativa supporters

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by jasonh, Feb 17, 2009.

?

LEGALIZE CANNABIS

Poll closed Feb 27, 2009.
  1. HELL YES

88 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. NO THANKS

88 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Feb 17, 2009 at 3:00 PM
    jasonh

jasonh [OP] tossed salad anyone?

Member:
    Dallas, TX.
    Vehicle:
    2007 Pre Runner SR5
    Billy 5100's

what are greenies? is this a pot refference lol?

2. Feb 17, 2009 at 3:00 PM
    SilverSeven

SilverSeven Rock Solid Toy

Member:
    First Name:
    Jordon
    South Jurzee
    Vehicle:
    6" 35s mud and scratched to shit

it could be like American Idol The people could vote on wether or not you are accepted or not!!

and heres the kicker,

all the proceeds from the show would goto saving our country!!!

3. Feb 17, 2009 at 3:00 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    Pothead Idol...There IS some money in that idea...

4. Feb 17, 2009 at 3:01 PM
    gonzo6up

gonzo6up Well-Known Member

Member:
    Middle Tn
    Vehicle:
    09 tacoma SR5 4x4 sport
    tint/ vent visors/ seatbelt chime mod/ DTRL Mod

That's a damn good idea becasue alot of Cheech and Chongs out there piss people off and do stupid stuff when they're high.

5. Feb 17, 2009 at 3:02 PM
    SilverSeven

SilverSeven Rock Solid Toy

Member:
    First Name:
    Jordon
    South Jurzee
    Vehicle:
    6" 35s mud and scratched to shit

roflmao!! that had me laughing out loud in my empty house .. good thing no one is here

i dont know why, it really wasnt that funny, but for some reason ...

6. Feb 17, 2009 at 3:03 PM
    jasonh

jasonh [OP] tossed salad anyone?

Member:
    Dallas, TX.
    Vehicle:
    2007 Pre Runner SR5
    Billy 5100's
    sorry guys didnt mean to cause any probs through this thread. i was just curious how many closet pot heads there are out there. .

lol at pothead idol.

i just think with all our money probs our country is having this could really help bring in some cash flow.

7. Feb 17, 2009 at 3:08 PM
    NicksRig

NicksRig Well-Known Member

Member:
    Kenora, Ontario
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma DC TRD Sport
    Blacked out Skid plate, block heater, bug deflector, blacked out headlights, tinted fronts, OME 3" lift, Toytec AAL, Revenge-Fab Sliders, K&N Air Filter
    I am all for legalization. Waste of money and time busting people for it.

8. Feb 17, 2009 at 3:16 PM
    FlawedXJ

FlawedXJ mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    NorAla
    Vehicle:
    13 F150 FX4, 99 jeep xj, 04 msm miata
    I actually have a jeep now. Imagine that.
    hmm let me see, for the most part If you've smoked pot/smoke pot and liked/like it, then your for it, if you don't smoke pot/ smoked and don't like it, then you'll be against it. My roommates are serious dope smokers and it doesn't really bother me, but can you just imagine how stupid america would be for about 3-5 years right after it became legal?

There's a reason why its illegal in so many countries. It fucks you up. Whats to keep you from getting high as shit and then driving. Just as bad as driving drunk if you ask me.

9. Feb 17, 2009 at 3:29 PM
    surfsupl

surfsupl Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gregg
    WestCoast
    Vehicle:
    I DONT CARE IF IT'S A RE-POST
    Rear Diff Breather~ 5100's ~Fog Light Anytime~Tint~TRD Seat Covers~Weather Tech's~Pioneer H.U.~Lift~Eibach Springs~LED's......blah...blah...blah
  10. Feb 17, 2009 at 3:30 PM
    S-Runner '01

S-Runner '01 Elderly Gentleman - Junior Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jerry
    Yakima "the Palm Springs of Central Washington"
    Vehicle:
    BSP '01 S-Runner
    Garmin 260W - GPS Scanguage II K&N FIPK Kit Delta Low Profile Toolbox Fumoto Oil Drain Valve New Toyota Front Mats B&M Short Throw shifter New Tokico Gas Shocks Compustar Anti Theft Alarm System Redline Elite Hood Struts Phase Linear DVD/MP3/CD Player Professionally Detailed
    Hey! I tried the red stuff, once.

11. Feb 17, 2009 at 3:55 PM
    Khaos

Khaos Big Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryant
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Vehicle:
    2011 DC TRD SPORT Prerunner
    3” spacer lift, 285/75/17 KO2, Spidertrax 1.25” spacers
    Driving when your high is nothing like driving drunk. You drive slow as hell and are overly cautious. Not saying its ok, I'm just saying its different. I don't support driving under ANY substances.

12. Feb 17, 2009 at 3:57 PM
    FlawedXJ

FlawedXJ mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    NorAla
    Vehicle:
    13 F150 FX4, 99 jeep xj, 04 msm miata
    I actually have a jeep now. Imagine that.
    i've done both and was way worse when i was stoned. I got lost in a neighborhood i grew up in....

well, anyways, to each is its own and that's why argument threads are stupid.

13. Feb 17, 2009 at 3:57 PM
    silverbullet05

silverbullet05 OnTheDarkSideOfTheMoon

Member:
    First Name:
    SlickRick
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    BLACK 09 DC 4x4 TRD OFF ROAD
    Icon Coilovers, Icon Rear Res. Shocks, Total Chaos UCAs, Fabtech AAL, TRD CAI, KMC XD Enduros, 285's BFG KM2; Demello Sliders, Full Budbuilt Skid Set
    I got a medical marijuana card from a doctor. I had ruptured two disks in my lower back and all the percocets and morphine I was taking was making me sick to my to my stomach and feeling strung out. The weed would settle me stomach and help me relax which wasn't easy when you that pilled out. I used to be a heavy recreational smoker so I am biased.

To all of you that oppose it I can respect your view. If your in the armed forces or are just a person who walks a very straight line thats cool. Its not for everyone and everyone has their own moral code to live by.

14. Feb 17, 2009 at 4:07 PM
    MyToyTaco

MyToyTaco ╒╪╕

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    wenatchee, wa
    Vehicle:
    09 DCLB 4x4
    I voted No.

I don't have anything against people smoking. I know people that smoke on a daily basis and can function like a normal person. They hold a job, and take care of bidnessss. On the other hand, there are a TON of people out there that can't handle it, and become RETARDED after smoking (me being one of them, which is why I dont smoke). These are the people I don't want to be able to LEGALLY get high, and cream a group full of kids on the street corner. We already have enough drunks doing this...

Maybe in the future, the government could implement a blood-testing device on every motor-driven vehicle that detects any mind-controlling substance - this way you all can do whatever the f*ck you want!

15. Feb 17, 2009 at 4:13 PM
    Delmarva

Delmarva Mayor of TW

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2013 4runner Limited Looking for a Taco
    It's the wife's T4R so it's stock
    Your argument is invalid. There is such thing as an addictive personality... :thumbsup:

16. Feb 17, 2009 at 4:15 PM
    neontrail

neontrail ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

Member:
    Idaho
    Vehicle:
    2004 NISSAN XTERRA XE/SE
    De-badged, Tint 20%, Blue 48 LED dome-light, .......
    The truth of the matter is that no matter how dangerous smoking it is, we do things on a daily basis that have a higher kill count (driving, crossing the street, eating at McDonald's) and because large corporations can dig into their deep pockets to stop any successful legislation to be passed we will still keep experiencing hazards everyday.

Truth: Marijuana users would rather legally obtain it rather than illegally. The medical marijuana trend in California is proof.

Truth: Marijuana dealers and users clog our prison system and cost the government tons of money, not just that but. court time and police concentration

Truth: Marijuana is popular to sell among large gangs (albeit not necessarily the most profitable) and taking that away through legalization would cut out some of their profits.

I say legalize it. Control it. TAX THE CRAP OUT OF IT. Make it 18 or 21 and over. Restrict it to home use or a designated licensed area. Put some of the money back into the country and stimulate portions of the economy.

As for kids getting their hands on it. Right and wrong as displayed by our media and society are arbitrary. It is of the parent's concern to raise their kid and control their surroundings.

OK, Im done:D

17. Feb 17, 2009 at 4:16 PM
    Pster

Pster Well-Known Member

Member:
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma 4x4
    Bak Flip bed cover, shorty antenna, Peripheral iPod interface, Garmin 750 mount, add'l bed tie down rings, Westin nerf bars, hitch safe, tailgate lock, Ideal 1 3/4" turn-key clamp to secure tailgate from removal, Spare tire security cable, spare tire stainless air hose extender, Fumoto oil drain valve, Amp Research Bed X-Tender w/Schlage Cable Lock, bed mat, Redline hood struts
    Well hell, if weed was legalized, who would buy all the automatic rifles we make!!!!! Smoke weed in your 20's, get it out of your system. Then smoke one when you hit 50 and see if you can find your frickin face, let alone your dick.

18. Feb 17, 2009 at 5:46 PM
    harshest

harshest I am the Sofa King

Member:
    Michigan
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    Fog Light On, Hidden Garage Door Opener, Scanguage II, Weathertech Liners, Cig lighter always on, Door buzzer removed from dash- Upcoming: 5100s for front and rear, set fronts to 2.5" and Toytec AALs.
    neon is on to something, the government would love to have the tax money on it. It is the largest cash crop in Cali worth $14,000,000,000. Just wait it will be legal before too long so Obama can pay for his porkulus bill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-QOgRiGnmQ

19. Feb 17, 2009 at 5:53 PM
    JimBeam

JimBeam BECAUSE INTERNETS!! Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    JB
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tundra
    my response in blue

20. Feb 17, 2009 at 5:56 PM
    T@co_Pr3runn3r