1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Cannondale Road Bike

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by Bsheriff11, May 11, 2013.

1. May 11, 2013 at 5:37 PM
    Bsheriff11

Bsheriff11 [OP] Remember Your ABC's. Always. Be. Casual.

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    Virginia livin', South Carolina raised
    Vehicle:
    2000 Limited T4R
    Click My Sig Homie
    Hey all, I am selling a Cannondale CAAD9-6 Road Bike 56cm. This was bought new last year and is a 2010 model, the last year that these bikes were made in the USA! This bike has less than 50 miles on it! Why you ask? well turns out, I would much rather mountain bike and never got the interest in road biking, so this bike is basically brand new and very well kept. No scuffs, dings, rust, or anything on the bike and the gears are in perfect condition as well as the brakes. The extras that will be coming with this bike are two extra tubes, a Specialized helmet and floor pump, as well as the seat bag that has everything you need to change a flat! I added a waterbottle holder to the bike and I put Shimano Clipless pedals on it. If you need shoes, got those too, some Shimano RD87 size US 12 that were worn twice. This is a great deal and everything you need to get going. MSRP is 1229, most bike shops sell for 1100, this a basically a brand new bike with extras at a very fair price so no low balling please! Thanks for looking! $935.00 and its yours!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368318998.433052.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368319057.732651.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368319075.299095.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top