1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Canopies for 2me Gen Reg Cab Tacoma

Discussion in 'Tonneau Covers, Caps and Shells' started by Blktac'12, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Dec 6, 2018 at 4:35 PM
    Blktac'12

Blktac'12 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Vehicle:
    Black Tacoma 4 cyl
    So I have been searching via Craigslist, Offer Up, and so on for a canopy for my 2012 Reg Cab Tacoma. They are hard to find. However I have found out that Leer makes 2 models. Leer Legend and 180R. They are both very similar in design but the only difference is the 180R edges sit on the top of your bed rails whereas the Legend has more fiberglass that goes a bit over the bed edge, almost making it look like the bed and canopy are one piece. Snugtop only has the Cab-Hi model. A.R.E. also makes only one model but I can't recall what it is. Hope this helps anyone that is looking for a canopy for a reg cab 2005 to 2015 Tacoma.

2. Dec 6, 2018 at 4:41 PM
    bijick

bijick such mods much want

Member:
    First Name:
    E
    Stl
    Vehicle:
    2013 MGM Singular Cabular Selectable
    OME 884’s ,Dakar hd’s, Jba uca, lce header, 4.88’s, Arb locker , j shift tcase-T4R, arb bumper, leer topper, 3500w inverter, mad wife, scratched paint, skid plates, snorkelerer, led flush mount reverse lights, etc..
    Yep I priced them out, I did not know about the leer legend however I’ll have to look them up. Anything above cab hi is super hard to find. I feel the pain

Products Discussed in

To Top