1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Canopy 05-11 Tacoma Double s/bed- Green-Portland, Or. --Craigslist find- NOT MINE

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by tuckr2, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Jun 8, 2011 at 5:07 PM
    tuckr2

tuckr2 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Western Washington State
    Vehicle:
    2010 Silver dbl cab LB 4x4 It's Purdy too!
    LT265/70/17 BFG A/T's, Disabled Seat Belt Buzzer, Black and Gray Covercraft Seat Covers front and rear, Matching SnugTop Supersport Canopy, undercoat, bed mat, window vent shades. Black Weathertech Liners. Trans TSB, Rear Spring TSB Installed.
    NOT MINE- CraigsList Find.

portland craigslist > washington co > for sale / wanted > auto parts
    ALMOST NEW LEER CANOPY - Green - Tacoma - $1000 (Tigard)

Date: 2011-06-08, 1:07PM PDT
    Reply to: sale-ym5yd-2428833075@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    Its a Leer Canopy, 100XR model (mid-range model). It's only been on my truck for a total of about 14 months in the rainy seasons, otherwise its been on saw horses wrapped up in a tarp. Literally looks new.
    Bought it from Leer Truck Accessories in Milwaukie in September 2009 for $1,240. They did the installation since it was included in the price, but newer Tacoma's have the electrical hookup just behind the rear left tail light, so I could probably help you with it if you needed to hook up the wiring harness. The canopy clamps to the Tacoma's bed using the slider rails, and I have the hardware for that.

From the website: "The 100XR offers you a useful combination of form, function and style, with a curved all-glass rear door, center-mounted LEER flip lock, and 50/50 side sliding windows with screens."

Fits my 2009 Toyota Tacoma's 5 ft (short) bed, and I also believe years 2005-2011. Timberland Mica is the exact color. (Right now maaco has a canopy paint special, $250.)
    Mine is a double cab, but I think it fits extended beds as well. If you call the Leer place I bought it from I'm sure they could tell you if this canopy would fit your truck if you aren't sure.

Email the sale-xxx address and I'll get back to you! $1000 OBO

Thanks,
    Luke

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    [​IMG]

PostingID: 2428833075

Products Discussed in

To Top