1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Cap City Build & BS AF

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Builds (2005-2015)' started by ChadsPride, Apr 16, 2016.

1. May 1, 2019 at 1:42 PM
    FastEddy59

FastEddy59 TTC #0061

Member:
    First Name:
    Eddie
    Smack, Dab in the middle of Winnipeg
    Vehicle:
    '13 Barc. Red Tacoma SR5 4X4
    Rigid 23004 Radiance light bar Cheap 3K 18W LED Fogs General AT-2's Pioneer AVH4200NEX w/ iDatalink JL XD5003V2 Focal 165KRX2's JL 10TW3 Arcticstart 803
    Farmed ranks right up there with "Flaked 'n Formed". Just another commodity that will not touch my pallet.......ever!

RobP62 and lynyrd3[QUOTED] like this.
  2. May 1, 2019 at 1:44 PM
    CaptAmerica

CaptAmerica Asphalt Avenger! TTC#13

Member:
    First Name:
    Cap
    In a van down by the river
    Vehicle:
    Gen 2.9 DCLB TRD Sport w/tech
    Stickers and not enough wax
    There's a catfish farm just down the road from here. The catfish eat - and this is no lie - Purina Catfish Chow.

They are DELICIOUS.

shopping_11eb818730ed9ac868068485c6ed8697d10b1631.jpg

Wild trout are tastier because what they eat naturally gives them more flavor than the corn and bone meal mixes they get on the farm. That's why wild trout is pink and farm trout is beige.

Last edited: May 1, 2019
  3. May 1, 2019 at 1:52 PM
    lynyrd3

lynyrd3 STRENGTH DETERMINATION MERCILESS FOREVER

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    East Central Upstate NY
    Vehicle:
    2008 SR5 AC SUPER WHITE V6 4x4 AT / 2020 RAV4 XLE
    Bilstein 6112s top setting ,Total Chaos UCAs ,1/4" top plate spacer driver side ,SS extended brake lines ,Old Man Emu Medium Duty Dakar leaf springs with AAL,OME carrier bearing shim , Bilstein 5125s for 2-3” of lift in rear ,Timbren SES bump stops , SS extended brake lines rear , Toytec dif drop , Hayden high performance transmission fluid cooler,aFe pro dry air filter .Baja amber driving combo ditch lights , Devil horns by Andres ,Weathertecs floor protector, American Racing wheels Baja 17x8,4.5 BS , 285/70 Falken Wildpeaks AT/3W .Body Armor rear bumper . Extra D rings in bed ,Blue sea fuse block and 100amp breaker ,HomerTaco custom grill in Super White , TRD radiator cap ,Birddawg Industries rear view mirror riser bracket ,Coverking NeoSupreme Mossy Oak seat covers , Paranoid Fabrications fuse /relay holder Painted pinch weld.Shorty antenna ,HVAC knob mod ,LED dome and map lights , Tri Fold bed cover ,UltraGauge ,Morimoto XB LED fog lights ,Energy Suspension poly body bushings and sway bar bushings ! Geartech Customs splash guards ,Salex center console organizer . Mobtown tailgate cap ,tailgate anti theft mod .X-Mat sound deadening/insulation cab floor . Mobtown weld on rock sliders 0* with kickout Raptor lined . ,NEW frame courtesy of Toyota !
    Pink slime meat additive..... LFTB . Added to some red meat . Google that one :puke:

RobP62, Bigdaddy4760 and FastEddy59 like this.
  4. May 1, 2019 at 1:53 PM
    RobP62

RobP62 NVR20LD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Street, Md.
    Vehicle:
    TTC Member #0125
    Yea, I don't even want to get into all the shit we did as kids growing up in the city. Staying out of other peoples pools was not one of them.

It's just scary to think though of a 6 year old unattended in my pool that has a 8' deep end and a diving board with a sloped bottom. So having this system will definitely provide some piece of mind. I plan on talking to the Mother to ensure her we don't think her angles would consider it but if they do we will call her first and not the police if we catch them down there. I'm hoping that will be enough for her to ensure they stay the fuck away! Last thing we need is to come home and find the coroner there. Oh, we have no trespassing signs, video surveillance signs posted and we keep locks on both gates.

Bigdaddy4760 and lynyrd3[QUOTED] like this.
  5. May 1, 2019 at 1:53 PM
    lynyrd3

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    East Central Upstate NY
    Vehicle:
    Bilstein 6112s top setting ,Total Chaos UCAs ,1/4" top plate spacer driver side ,SS extended brake lines ,Old Man Emu Medium Duty Dakar leaf springs with AAL,OME carrier bearing shim , Bilstein 5125s for 2-3” of lift in rear ,Timbren SES bump stops , SS extended brake lines rear , Toytec dif drop , Hayden high performance transmission fluid cooler,aFe pro dry air filter .Baja amber driving combo ditch lights , Devil horns by Andres ,Weathertecs floor protector, American Racing wheels Baja 17x8,4.5 BS , 285/70 Falken Wildpeaks AT/3W .Body Armor rear bumper . Extra D rings in bed ,Blue sea fuse block and 100amp breaker ,HomerTaco custom grill in Super White , TRD radiator cap ,Birddawg Industries rear view mirror riser bracket ,Coverking NeoSupreme Mossy Oak seat covers , Paranoid Fabrications fuse /relay holder Painted pinch weld.Shorty antenna ,HVAC knob mod ,LED dome and map lights , Tri Fold bed cover ,UltraGauge ,Morimoto XB LED fog lights ,Energy Suspension poly body bushings and sway bar bushings ! Geartech Customs splash guards ,Salex center console organizer . Mobtown tailgate cap ,tailgate anti theft mod .X-Mat sound deadening/insulation cab floor . Mobtown weld on rock sliders 0* with kickout Raptor lined . ,NEW frame courtesy of Toyota !
    Yea ,you can tell the difference in farm raised and wild caught shrimp also .

6. May 1, 2019 at 1:58 PM
    lynyrd3

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    East Central Upstate NY
    Vehicle:
    :thumbsup: For sure . My house used to have an inground pool . I rented here years before I bought this place . I was mowing the lawn and I look over my shoulder and the pool guys kid is floating face down 20 feet from his father . I jumped off the mower and pulled him out ,his father bear hugged him and he spit up water and started breathing . Scary shit man .

RobP62[QUOTED] and FastEddy59 like this.
  7. May 1, 2019 at 2:00 PM
    FastEddy59

FastEddy59 TTC #0061

Member:
    First Name:
    Eddie
    Vehicle:
    Rigid 23004 Radiance light bar Cheap 3K 18W LED Fogs General AT-2's Pioneer AVH4200NEX w/ iDatalink JL XD5003V2 Focal 165KRX2's JL 10TW3 Arcticstart 803
    Nobody wants that on their watch. Good Hustle gettin' there in time, Bill. Kids are always gonna be kids.

lynyrd3[QUOTED] likes this.
  8. May 1, 2019 at 2:04 PM
    RobP62

RobP62 NVR20LD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Street, Md.
    Vehicle:
    TTC Member #0125
    Well, I eat hot dogs and would eat Spam so a little pink slime won't hurt me. :rofl:

But I did look it up. Pretty much the ground beef I buy is ground in the store and doesn't look as pink as this. As a matter of fact, I buy the 15/85 or 10/90 and if it is super fresh will always eat a little bit of it raw.

Growing up here raw ground beef was served at almost all bull and oyster roasts and in some households. Of course I eat raw seafood too. Raw eggs. Fuck, I'll anything.

FastEddy59 and lynyrd3[QUOTED] like this.
  9. May 1, 2019 at 2:07 PM
    lynyrd3

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    East Central Upstate NY
    Vehicle:
    :rofl:Not me . No clams ,no lobster ,no oyster ,no raw meat . No cream soup , no crab ,no sushi and on and on ............ I like tacos !

RobP62[QUOTED] likes this.
  10. May 1, 2019 at 2:08 PM
    RobP62

RobP62 NVR20LD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Street, Md.
    Vehicle:
    TTC Member #0125
    Yea, when we moved up there 17 years ago the only people around for miles were all either adults our age or older. These new neighbors have only been there a year. We're actually talking about a higher fence too. I just don't want to feel like I am in prison in my pool.

tripadvisor_sig.jpg

11. May 1, 2019 at 2:08 PM
    FastEddy59

FastEddy59 TTC #0061

Member:
    First Name:
    Eddie
    Vehicle:
    I'm so grateful for good local Butcher shops but I do venture to Costco for certain things still.

12. May 1, 2019 at 2:09 PM
    lynyrd3

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    East Central Upstate NY
    Vehicle:
    Looks beautiful! Can’t wait for better weather !

FastEddy59 and RobP62[QUOTED] like this.
  13. May 1, 2019 at 2:09 PM
    RobP62

RobP62 NVR20LD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Street, Md.
    Vehicle:
    TTC Member #0125
    Ok, Tacos, you get a pass. :hungry:

Well, and you like alcohol! :drunk:

14. May 1, 2019 at 2:09 PM
    lynyrd3

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    East Central Upstate NY
    Vehicle:
    No Costco in these parts .

RobP62 likes this.
  15. May 1, 2019 at 2:10 PM
    lynyrd3

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    East Central Upstate NY
    Vehicle:
    Headed out for beer and wings ! Later fellas !

16. May 1, 2019 at 2:11 PM
    RobP62

RobP62 NVR20LD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Street, Md.
    Vehicle:
    TTC Member #0125
    Honestly, we rarely eat red meat. We eat more chicken and seafood. And only God knows what we are eating when we order Chinese carryout. :rofl:

17. May 1, 2019 at 2:22 PM
    ALI3N_123

ALI3N_123 ( -_・)ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    McAllen, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2021 Silver TuRD Squirt DCSB 4x4 // 2008 Black Rusty Shitbox DCSB PreRunner
    Doggie meat

Slashaar, lynyrd3 and RobP62[QUOTED] like this.
  18. May 1, 2019 at 2:46 PM
    Bluegrass Taco

Bluegrass Taco Politically incorrect low tech redneck

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Mt Washington Ky
    Vehicle:
    2011 DCSB, TRD OR, 5100's, 885's 285/75r16 Cooper STT PROs.
  19. May 1, 2019 at 2:49 PM
    RobP62

RobP62 NVR20LD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Street, Md.
    Vehicle:
    TTC Member #0125
    If we were stranded on the trail in freezing weather and it came down to it, I would eat you. The younger ones are always the most tender. :hungry:

20. May 1, 2019 at 4:01 PM
    lynyrd3

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    East Central Upstate NY
    Vehicle:
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Products Discussed in

To Top