1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Car Care

Discussion in 'General Automotive' started by RichardG, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Jun 2, 2010 at 6:34 PM
    RichardG

RichardG [OP] Active Member

Member:
    GA, USA
    Vehicle:
    2010 DC TRD Off Road
    Anyone know about this Car Care stuff? I got a package from Fidelity Warranty Services with a coupon booklet for my maintenance intervals. I dont remember signing up for any services they are suggesting I have. Anyone know anything about it?

Wondering if I use a coupon if it automatically signs me up for their service or if it was something the dealership slipped in without me noticing.

2. Jun 4, 2010 at 1:45 PM
    RichardG

RichardG [OP] Active Member

Member:
    GA, USA
    Vehicle:
    2010 DC TRD Off Road
    Well to answer my own question:

Within six to eight weeks of purchase or lease of a new 2009, 2010 or 2011 Toyota (excludes Scion), customer will receive a coupon booklet for all scheduled maintenance services required under Toyota’s maintenance guide for up to two years / 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. The Program excludes wear and tear items (i.e., brake pads, wiper blades, etc.), as well as additional maintenance items for “special operating conditions.” Must complete retail sale or lease and take delivery by June 30, 2010. See your Toyota dealer for more details.

Products Discussed in

To Top