1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

cargo lights?

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by dylandercole, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Oct 11, 2009 at 9:33 PM
    dylandercole

dylandercole [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dylan
    Santa Cruz Mountains, CA
    Vehicle:
    03 SR5 TRD 4x4 5-speed
    sway-a-way 2.0 coilovers, 1.5'' AAL, 1'' toytec shackle lift, Go-Rhino 3000 Grille Guard, Kicker KS6502 speakers, JVC KD-S24 Head unit, billstein 5125 rear shocks, Deck Plate mod, K&N air filter, Wheelers offroad front and rear braided brake lines, diff breather mod, power slot rotors, ebc yellow stuff pads
    I hate that my truck doesnt have a cargo light. i cant see anything in the bed at night. i usually tie my stuff down real tight its just a comfort thing for me when im driving. anyone know how to get some on there?

2. Oct 11, 2009 at 9:37 PM
    carmellocafe

carmellocafe Begin With The End In Mind.

Member:
    First Name:
    KEVIN
    N. California
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD OR Access cab longbed
  3. Oct 11, 2009 at 9:50 PM
    dylandercole

dylandercole [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dylan
    Santa Cruz Mountains, CA
    Vehicle:
    03 SR5 TRD 4x4 5-speed
    sway-a-way 2.0 coilovers, 1.5'' AAL, 1'' toytec shackle lift, Go-Rhino 3000 Grille Guard, Kicker KS6502 speakers, JVC KD-S24 Head unit, billstein 5125 rear shocks, Deck Plate mod, K&N air filter, Wheelers offroad front and rear braided brake lines, diff breather mod, power slot rotors, ebc yellow stuff pads
    thats pretty sweet but i dont have those cubby holes that hes talking about. sucks

4. Oct 13, 2009 at 8:03 PM
    CheeseWithTaco

CheeseWithTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Tucson, Az
    Vehicle:
    02 PreRun DubCab Lunar
    grrr...
    adehisve valcrow(sp?) tape with little LED push button lights (from home depot). re-wire so all of them (4? each corner) can be turned on with one switch. place them under the beds' railing kinda out of sight. maybe even drill them, just gotta make sure they are aimed right. hell those LED head lights that go around your head are perfect too, just take off the elastic head belt thingies and the belt holes on the light would make perfect mounting plates for them to screw. and they will run off batteries so not that much wiring to be done, and last for a LONG time. :cool:

and if your really good at taking them apart maybe you can wire them in parellal or series or some shit and get them up to 12v and run off car battery. or even wire in a switch and run the switch inside the cab. :cool:

To Top