1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

CBI bumper install help...

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Richard Cranium, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Feb 19, 2011 at 1:20 PM
    Richard Cranium

Richard Cranium [OP] The lice...they hate the sugar

Member:
    First Name:
    Ted
    Omaha, NE
    Vehicle:
    2013 Raven FR-S
    Forever sideways and smiling :D
    I've got the rear on no problem, but I'm working on the front and I have some pieces I can't figure out. Bought the bumpers second hand so I have instructions...where do the right 4 pieces go?!?! Help ASAP pleeeeease!

Photo1.jpg

2. Feb 19, 2011 at 1:39 PM
    Pugga

Pugga Pasti-Dip Free 1983 - 2015... It was a good run

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    '19 Ford F-250 6.7 SCrew
    F-250 Land Yacht Mod
    Looking at the right 4 pieces, the left hand one is a TRD tow hook that comes stock on the Off Road. The right piece is another stock piece. It's just in front of the skid plate on the front of the truck, there's one of them on either side. Sounds like he just gave you his spare parts by accident. Wish I could help on the other pieces but I don't recognize them.
    Here's a pic of that piece on the right, on my truck. Sorry, mine's a little rusty... If you see those 2 bolt holes in the back ground, that's where that tow hook (the piece on the left) would mount if your truck didn't come with one. I have an SR5 so I don't have one.
    [​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top