1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Center consoles swap!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by McJosh, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Jun 1, 2010 at 9:35 PM
    McJosh

McJosh [OP] avidoffroad.com

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler
    Vehicle:
    2005 Reg. Cab 5 lug Tacoma
    Pioneer AVH-p2300DVD, 12" Memphis sub and Alpine MRP-M650 amp, 32" BFG AT tires and KMC wheels, tinted windows, satoshi grille w/ stainless steel mesh, Avid front & rear tube bumpers, Cobra wx75 CB with 3' firestik, GaragePro bucket seats, FlowMaster 40 series, aFe CAI, Black head lights, LoJack and Autopage alarm installed, Avid sliders.
    So I put my bench seat on CL and this guy from california wants to buy it to replace his buckets for the sake of his kids. Well we ran into the issue that he has a 5-speed and I have an automatic. And he has a complete center console with the arm rest and everything. Mine just has a little console with cup holders around the shifter. Any help would help in regards to helping him do the swap for the bench and center console and get my bench sold :) thanks

2. Jun 1, 2010 at 11:19 PM
    Viet2100

Viet2100 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Viet
    South Florida
    Vehicle:
    2016 Prius 4T
    Hmmm good luck on this one, man. There aren't a lot of center consoles layin around...

3. Jun 1, 2010 at 11:24 PM
    McJosh

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler
    Vehicle:
    Pioneer AVH-p2300DVD, 12" Memphis sub and Alpine MRP-M650 amp, 32" BFG AT tires and KMC wheels, tinted windows, satoshi grille w/ stainless steel mesh, Avid front & rear tube bumpers, Cobra wx75 CB with 3' firestik, GaragePro bucket seats, FlowMaster 40 series, aFe CAI, Black head lights, LoJack and Autopage alarm installed, Avid sliders.
    well I came to the conclusion that he might just need to buy a new console and found one on toyotapartscenter.net for $118. Hopefully he still takes my seat. :)

4. Jun 19, 2010 at 6:19 PM
    98SR5Red

98SR5Red Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Maine/New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    98 SR5
    Sway-Away racerunners up front, Downey leafsprings (5 pack) and Bilstein 5125's in back, 2" body lift, K&N/AEM air intake, Energy Bushings, Nology plug wires, Custom front/rear bumpers and sliders. Downey header and custom exhuast from there back.
    Hey Just curious if the guy ended up buying you seat?? Ive been looking to get my truck back to the 60-40 bench set-up.

5. Jun 19, 2010 at 6:48 PM
    McJosh

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler
    Vehicle:
    Yeah, I sold it. : / you might want to ask some of the other 5 luggers to do a swap.

Products Discussed in

To Top