1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Ceramic coating. Ceramic Pro, Opticoat, CQuartz, etc

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by 4dimad, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Apr 2, 2016 at 2:33 PM
    4dimad

4dimad [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2016 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
    Hi all, my question is about the ceramic coating. Did you put any on your track? I contacted several dealers and they are all trying to defend "their" brands - Ceramic Pro, Opticoat, CQuartz, etc. Anyone has any info on the pros vs cons of the different products out there? I am planning to do some light off roading, and I do realize that nothing is 100% scratch-resistant, but what would be the best paint protection product? I just want to research before I jump into anything.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  2. May 7, 2016 at 9:36 AM
    ace96

ace96 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Western KY
    Vehicle:
    '11 SWB DC TRD SPORT
    AVS bug deflector, Weathertech digital fit floor mats, TRD skid plate w/ Sockmonkey decal, SOS Cocept sliders w/ Line-x, Pioneer 3500, Hybrid Audio Technology Mirus 6X9s & 6.5s, back up cam mod, Wet Okoles-front & rear, TRD exhaust, 17X9 XD Spy w/ Falken Wildpeaks, Avid light bar
    I know Opticoat and CQuartz are quality products. You would probably get better feedback on Autogeek's forum.

3. Feb 5, 2017 at 8:48 PM
    Charles5thGen

Charles5thGen Member

Member:
    I too am looking into this for my 4runner. Did you get any of the answers you needed? So curious as to which one you choose to go with.

Products Discussed in

To Top