1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Changing the Clock Display color

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas' started by Definitely, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Definitely

Definitely [OP] Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    08 4x4 TRD OffRoad
    Anyone have any experience doing this. I'm fairly colorblind (red,green, blue, yellow) and quite honestly I can hardly see it. It'd be much easier on my defective eyes if I could make it blue or white. TYIA

2. DDD

DDD Shine bright like a hymen

Member:
    First Name:
    Derek
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Vehicle:
    06 DC 4x4 TRD Off-Road
    You can swap the LEDs in the dash and radio if you are good with a soldering iron. The clock and A/C control panel are a little tougher.

Good luck.

3. Definitely

Definitely [OP] Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    08 4x4 TRD OffRoad
    Thanks, I already figured out how to change out those lights but I didn't wanna tear the clock apart without some idea of where to go...Never bothered finishing Electrical school once I found out well that I'd probably electrocute myself

4. toku58

toku58 Well-Known Member

Member:
    HAWAII
    Vehicle:
    4x4 Beast!
    6" Fabtech Stage II, 17x9" Centerline Eclipse rims, with 12.5x35x17" BFG KM2's. On board air system,Toyota skid plate, spidertrax wheel spacers, TRD CAI w/AFE ProDry filter (21-90045),Flowmaster Dual exhaust, GrillCraft grill w/custom emblem, Custom Shifter, BushWacker fender flares, Hood struts, Underhood lights, TW driveshaft, Wet Okole seat covers, Dashlight mod, Many other little things to make the truck complete!
    Well the clock is actually a painted lens. So you would need to remove the red color from behind the lens. (NOT Easy)

To Top