1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Charlie's Aspergers (and General BS) Thread!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by PennSilverTaco, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Jun 28, 2019 at 2:11 PM
    LocoLocal

LocoLocal Aspiring Polymath

Member:
    Leesburg, VA
    Vehicle:
    06 SR5 AC 2TR-FE R155F 4x4
    STOCK AF + ALL THE SPACERS
    :rofl:

I kept trying to respond from my phone last night but I couldn't because it is a picture only thread. I thought it was this thread so I was really confused until I went back to my desktop and looked at the notification just now!

2. Aug 8, 2019 at 10:36 PM
    PennSilverTaco

PennSilverTaco [OP] I have Ass Burgers...

Member:
    First Name:
    Charlie
    Central Bucks, PA
    Vehicle:
    2010 RC auto 5-lug
    See signature!
    Why do I hate DUI checkpoints?

First and foremost, I believe they are unconstitutional and a violation of the 4th amendment (unreasonable search and seizure).

I do not like dealing with the police. It's bad enough on the rare occasion that I do something wrong and get pulled over (which as happened 3 times in the 8 years I've had my license); Why should I be forced to interact with them when I've done nothing wrong.

I believe that police resources could be put to a more productive use.

I don't care if it's a DUI checkpoint, a car accident, or a tree across the road. I am NEVER happy when my drive home from work is disrupted needlessly.

That final part is totally an Asperger's thing. People on the autism spectrum do not like having their normal routines disrupted!

Running Man and Taco critter like this.
  3. Aug 14, 2019 at 9:16 PM
    PennSilverTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Charlie
    Central Bucks, PA
    Vehicle:
    2010 RC auto 5-lug
    See signature!
    @ALI3N_123
    @El Duderino
    @Taco critter

I took pictures of this black Silverado during a family vacation in the Outer Banks last year...

Tell me, please; Looking at this truck, would you ever believe there was somebody in it?!?! Look how dark that damn tint is!

OBXtripDay2Part1 543.jpg

So, I was on a bicycle; I stopped to take pictures of this truck because, as most people know, I love Chevy trucks! They were building new houses as you can see and the noise from the construction was very loud. All of a sudden, I began to notice the sound of a diesel engine (If you look closely at the emblem on the hood you'll that this truck is a Duramax) over all the construction noise. I realized the truck was running. I immediately stopped taking pictures and started to ride away, not sure if there was anybody was in the truck but wanting to get away ASAP if there was. At this point, the driver's window went down, and there's this huge stereotypical construction worker type guy sitting behind the wheel. He asked me what I was doing. I lied and told him that I was taking pictures of the new houses you see in the background. He believed me and rolled his window back up, and I rode off...

No issues. But still, by looking at this picture can you tell if there's anybody in that truck?!?!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019 at 10:34 PM
    Running Man likes this.
  4. Aug 14, 2019 at 9:19 PM
    PennSilverTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Charlie
    Central Bucks, PA
    Vehicle:
    2010 RC auto 5-lug
    See signature!
    I once lied to security guards at my college about having permission to take pictures of vehicles in order to make things easier for myself. It's not like I'm committing a crime...

I'm taking pictures of trucks for the love of all things holy!

Running Man likes this.
To Top